Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out (68080 Views)

I’ve Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Taunts Neighbour In Lagos / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / I Have Been Sleeping With Your Wife – Man Tells Neighbour (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Hezmatosky: 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Some women can lose interest in sex after giving birth. By the way, why can't you focus on other qualities she can exhibit perfectly? And save your marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by MissYusrah: 10:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
HajaraIsahJalin:
The man should try 69
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by SweetCunt97(f): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
3k monthly allowance! I laugh in Spanish. This lawmaker gotta put an amount to begin with that can't go less.. Eg from 90k above... Let these pussies know u cant just divorce on a whim.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by chloedogie(m): 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2020
Mariangeles:

Words of experience cheesy
At least, no be noodles abi?

Na children for house dey prepare indomie. When you ban them from kitchen they use their irons in their bedrooms to cook jndomie when you are all asleep but you start perceiving the smell.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by AgentNairaland(f): 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Then Go For OLOSHO

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by friday2011(m): 10:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
snazzy5050:
Until i reached the "3,000 naira monthly" part, that divorce will not work rubbish!!!

Yes my dear, N3, 000 plenty seff, na so the divorce law be for nija, money wey the children papa go dey pay monthly is unreasonable, this is what I have witnessed, but in most cases, the man involved go just use in head reason am say the money no reach anything.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by idonhammer: 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ehh...Na that one sweet pass?You fit teach me how Dem dey do am I go pay u in $$$$

HajaraIsahJalin:
The man should try 69
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Tunex252(m): 10:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
Naina women nowdays are something else, if all this is things r happening in marriage, shey I go marry like this?? Any God dea.... Pls any guy out Der that want to marry, should b extra ordinary careful, girls of nowadays don't even know what is marriage
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by proclinician: 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
This kind man oo. Wife De sleep u go shave am pubic hairs for goodness sake. Then woman woke up Brazilian pubic hairs are gone like wtf. On top the matter woman report to amotekun and they bring ur ass out to swear if u no wan use the woman do jazz blow.

Lol my God.

This is ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Ouchbabe(f): 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Did I just hear 3, 000 per month as upkeep? It shows the kind of husband you are. FYI your wife might not be interested in having sex if you are not financially responsible. I hope she is not the type that works her a as off because she has to pay house rent, school fees, feeding etc. Of course she will come home tired and sex will be the last thing on her mind.

4 Likes

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by mordred44: 10:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
Midnight barber
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Lugianostar(m): 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Try other options my brother. You are at liberty to make it enjoyable with your wife. Stop eating much sugar to last long...!
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Lankybaby(f): 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
chaii...wetin pussy go cause pussy mind no go fit carry am
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Makavelli25: 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kilokukukanmi Let me Tapout of here
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by ofwest47(m): 10:43pm On Feb 27, 2020
You never know with women. __James Hadley Chase.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by izibili44: 10:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Why are we not also considering the children involve.what can 3k do for the up keep of the children.marriage should be for better for worst.Their are kids involve for crying out loud.In case of infidelity then i might support.

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by delishpot: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lie lie man. He wanted to use her for ritual. Imagine if your sister or daughter tells you that she woke up from sleep to discover that her pubic hair was shaved. Then her hubby turns it against her claiming he did it to prove that she sleeps too deeply. For all I care, he might have spiked her drink to make her pass out. Some men are demons.

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by tenderjunkie: 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Catchfirez:
The result of circumcision in girls.
You go fear world people ooo
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by meum: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Hmmm. This sex of a thing. So he doesn't see any good in his wife apart from sex?

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Enemyofpeace: 10:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Naijaolosho please come to his rescue

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by MzTunechi(f): 11:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
Three thousand Naira monthly for the children upkeep tongue such an irresponsible man..tueh

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Nobody: 11:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Maybe she was circumcised. Who knows.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by bankulizer: 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
fairfora:
You sound like a small boy with this post of yours. Some important issues like this are better discussed at the couples' section. Lalasticlala, kindly take note and create one. Thanks

Wait! Are you the man? I don't disrespect people online so please let me be, Sir Agba Man

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Sexycardib: 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
What do I do with this News
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by mymadam(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
Davash222:
... One of the reasons i cherish slim girls alot... Their bedmatic skills are top notch. God will continue to bless them for me.

shocked Chai... bad guy! Hmmm, me too sha wink
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by CanadaOrBust: 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
What we call our destiny is truly our character and that character can be altered. The knowledge that we are responsible for our actions and attitudes does not need to be discouraging, because it also means that we are free to change this destiny. One is not in bondage to the past, which has shaped our feelings, to race, inheritance, background. All this can be altered if we have the courage to examine how it formed us. We can alter the chemistry provided we have the courage to dissect the elements.

So how do u alter dna or where u were born or how your brain works. You can’t and those are what determine your destiny
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by jaxxy(m): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2020
NaijaDonCast:
A boring Bedmatician can make u hate sex and see it as punishment

Ur correct bt I ask didn’t they date each other? When dating one shud pay attention to details and not overlook even sm certain assumed little things cos In marriage they will count as big issues. Lol

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by tonididdy(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
Catchfirez:
The result of circumcision in girls.
Please elaborate more on this.
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by tonididdy(m): 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
chloedogie:

Same way you see them always dragging dstv remote with you and sit with all this diet and food channels and Las Las for evening na semovita plus okro soup dem go prepare.

Jesu
Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by dasparrow: 11:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kehinde is perhaps one of the many women who were sexually abused by perverted Nigerian men when she was a child. Now, she is all grown up and can't stand sex.

This is what happens when a society like Nigeria continues to keep quiet while innocent children are being sexually violated day in day out in the Nigerian society and there are no affordable therapy sessions readily available in all States in Nigeria to help sexual abuse victims heal.

When these victims grow into adults and can't tolerate sex, their husbands will then come on Nairaland to disturb our peace or we begin to read stories such as this on Nairaland's front page. Oh well!

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by NiCurious: 11:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
3k a month for feeding of two growing children. I will love to see how much food that will buy, and how long it will last. angry

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Wife - Man Cries Out by Liposure: 12:19am On Feb 28, 2020
ursullalinda:
She could be a rape victim....most times they grow up wild or hate sex.
maybe. Rape is traumatic. I pray u dont fall victim in jesus name

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gas Explosion Kills Lady In Jos, 26 Days After Wedding / My Marriage Has Finally Ended / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.