Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

How To Change Course As An International Student Studying In Australia? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Change Course As An International Student Studying In Australia? (239 Views)

University Student Looking To Write Jamb And Change Course / Please Help!!! Should I Change Course OR Forget About School Completely / can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Course As An International Student Studying In Australia? by boostup: 10:30am On Feb 27, 2020
If you want to change the course that you have selected because you are unsatisfied or it turned out to be a little too difficult for you, or it could be any personal reason. Recent changes in the student visa legislation have made it difficult for students to change their course or institute.

https://www.aumglobal.com.au/how-to-change-course-australia/Visit Aum global – A registered and qualified immigration and migration agents in Melbourne who can help you to choose the right course as per your liking.
3 points that will help you in the course change:

1. The course you are studying

2. How long you have been studying the same course

3. Type of visa you have

You can change the current stream of your course in the same institute, or you can completely change the institute as per your obligations.

If you still have questions like:

How can I change my course?
How can I change my university?

We can help you in making the right choice. Contact Now.

The course in which you took admission is your primary course. In simple words, your student visa was granted on your primary course.

Some students opt for a study package courses, and it is the highest level program that you get enrolled into and your student visa was granted for the same.
Let’s take an example to understand it better:

– Cert III and IV in Commercial Cookery and Diploma of Hospitality

– Your primary course is the Diploma of Hospitality
Another example would be

– Diploma of Business followed by Bachelor of Business

– Your primary course is the Bachelor of Business

With us, you can better understand your options, in the case, if your academic or personal circumstances change. It is entirely a normal phenomenon that you’ve started your course with a particular goal but ended up changing it as you progress.

There could be many factors regarding the change of course. It could be due to discovering a new area of interest, re-examine academic, personal or career goals, or not finding interest in the course anymore.

Nevertheless, before you decide to take a huge step to change your course plan, it is essential to analyze your current scenario and explore all your options.
How can you leave your primary course?

If you want to enroll yourself in a new course, first, you must be released by your current institute, university or school.

In case your education provider doesn’t allow you or permit you to leave, then getting a new confirmation of enrollment is not possible.

If you are not convinced with your institute’s decision, then you can file an appeal to the government complaint handling body. Such as Overseas Student Ombudsman or the State or Territory Ombudsman.

You have to match the criteria in order to change your primary course and if you haven’t a minimum of six months in your primary course and your education provider won’t let you leave your current course. Getting admission in a new course is not possible.

These two factors play a big role in getting your course change:
I have completed at least 6 months

If you have completed six months of the primary course, you should be able to be released from the education provider you are currently studying and re-enroll in a new course. This is quite a simple process. Get in touch now.

I have NOT completed 6 months.

In this case, speak with an expert nowhttps://www.aumglobal.com.au/book-appointments/.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn On Internet (especially For Students) / Lagos RRS Advises Nigerian Students To Steer Clear From Malian Lifestyle / Federal University Otuoke Has Not Paid Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.