Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

University Student Looking To Write Jamb And Change Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Student Looking To Write Jamb And Change Course (984 Views)

Aker Nguyilan: Jambite Dies In Car Accident While Travelling To Write JAMB Exams / My Daughter Not Allowed To Write JAMB With Her Hijab On - Man Raises Alarm / can I still change course after writing p.utme UNIZIK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Student Looking To Write Jamb And Change Course by Depressedkidd: 7:46am On Jan 15, 2020
I'm in university looking to write jamb and switch to another faculty, but jamb site says matriculated students are bit allowed to write. I want to know if anyone has tried (or plans to try) this and whatare the consequences.
Re: University Student Looking To Write Jamb And Change Course by Ebenezar2020(m): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2020
Depressedkidd:
I'm in university looking to write jamb and switch to another faculty, but jamb site says matriculated students are bit allowed to write. I want to know if anyone has tried (or plans to try) this and whatare the consequences.
it depends on the school.
UI for example prohibits matriculated Students from taking jamb and applying for the school again while Uniben accepts cos my younger brother matriculated last year and then took jamb again applied for medicine same uniben and has just been admitted and cleared successfully.
Re: University Student Looking To Write Jamb And Change Course by Bradiyung(m): 9:16am On Jan 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
it depends on the school.
UI for example prohibits matriculated Students from taking jamb and applying for the school again while Uniben accepts cos my younger brother matriculated last year and then took jamb again applied for medicine same uniben and has just been admitted and cleared successfully.

Uniben will gladly let you write jamb again so you can pay acceptance and school fees all over again..... casted school

1 Like

Re: University Student Looking To Write Jamb And Change Course by iaamxavier(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2020
Loll don't be decieved bro
No school will stop you from being admitted again
I have had friends in UI who wrote jamb again in that UI

1 Like

Re: University Student Looking To Write Jamb And Change Course by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2020
Bradiyung:

Uniben will gladly let you write jamb again so you can pay acceptance and school fees all over again..... casted school
very useless school.
Prof Orumwense wherever you are you will know no peace.
Re: University Student Looking To Write Jamb And Change Course by Bradiyung(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
very useless school. Prof Orumwense wherever you are you will know no peace.
Ebenezar are you schooling at uniben if so what department are you
Re: University Student Looking To Write Jamb And Change Course by mastertunji(m): 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
very useless school.
Prof Orumwense wherever you are you will know no peace.

Why? Is the school not a reputed one?
Re: University Student Looking To Write Jamb And Change Course by Ebenezar2020(m): 7:46pm On Jan 15, 2020
mastertunji:

Why? Is the school not a reputed one?
Uniben has an audio reputation and that's why I applied for it only to meet the school in a mess.
it's one of the worst varsity in the country as at the moment in the aspect of management.
I just pray the new VC turn things around

1 Like

Re: University Student Looking To Write Jamb And Change Course by mastertunji(m): 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Uniben has an audio reputation and that's why I applied for it only to meet the school in a mess.
it's one of the worst varsity in the country as at the moment in the aspect of management.
I just pray the new VC turn things around
Hmmm!
Re: University Student Looking To Write Jamb And Change Course by Alexanderdainy: 2:49am On Dec 05, 2023
does EKSU accept their admitted 100 level students to write another jamb for another institution?

(1) (Reply)

FG Announces When Schools Nationwide Will Be Re-opened. / IMSU Student In Battle For His Life, Needs N2M For Thigh Sugery / Which University In Nigeria Accept 2.2 Master Degree For Direct Phd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.