Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

How Do I Experience Google Assistant On My Infinix Smart 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Experience Google Assistant On My Infinix Smart 4 (747 Views)

Google To Replace Voice Search With Google Assistant On Android Devices / How To Setup Google Assistant On Your Android Phones. (screenshots) / Don't Call and drive! Ways Google Assistant Can Keep You Safe In Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Experience Google Assistant On My Infinix Smart 4 by Anegbettedude: 11:13am On Feb 27, 2020
Experience Google Assistant on your Infinix Smart 4 device. Google Assistant offers voice commands, voice searching, and voice-activated device control, letting you complete a number of tasks after you've said the "OK Google" or "Hey, Google" wake words.

Google Assistant on your smart 4 device can be likened to a blissful feeling as it knows you and also understands context, it also reacts in an informed or smart way. That's important as it gives voice control a lot more power and moves it on from only reacting to specific phrases or commands.

In the future, Google says that Assistant will be able to call and book appointments for you. It's designed to be more than just reactive.Other features include the ability to check in to your flight (airline and destination dependant), as well as the ability to book a room with some partners and there's an Interpreter Mode on Google Home devices and smart displays too. With it, you can ask Google Assistant to help you conduct a conversation in dozens of languages.

Here is how it works' Just say "Hey Google, be my Spanish interpreter" to start Interpreter Mode and get real time spoken and (on Smart Displays) written translation to aid the conversation.

Google Assistant in Google on the smart 4 device forms the foundation of smart home control. It's compatible with a wide range of devices, so you can control heating, lights, and a lots more with your voice. Get smarter and do smart with the Infinix Smart 4.
https://www.infinix.club/ng/forum/824/2282263

Re: How Do I Experience Google Assistant On My Infinix Smart 4 by sunshineV(f): 1:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Just dey create thread like mad man smh

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Achieve This / Tecno Spark 5 Long Term Review BUY/ PASS ?? / Are New Sealed Samsung S9+ Duos @ Computer Village Genuine Devices?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.