Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Nigerian Pastor Plans To Visit China To Prophetically Destroy Coronavirus (video - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Pastor Plans To Visit China To Prophetically Destroy Coronavirus (video (416 Views)

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React / Trump Plans To Add Nigeria To US Travel Ban List - Reuters / ₦163b, 19floors Into The Ground, China To Open Groundscraper Hotel In 2018(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Plans To Visit China To Prophetically Destroy Coronavirus (video by Emma774: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2020
A Nigerian clergyman, Prophet David Elijah of the Glorious Mount of Possibility Church in Lagos, has announced plans to travel to China, to prophetically destroy the raging Coronavirus.

Speaking in his church recently, the clergyman said

I am going to China to go and deal with Coronavirus. I am going prophetically to destroy coronavirus''
I wish him all the best but make him no comeback Nigeria.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpCJBAWz7e8

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Plans To Visit China To Prophetically Destroy Coronavirus (video by Hotspotbro(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2020
Audio mouth pastor

(1) (Reply)

List Of Countries In The World And Their Capital / Ranked: The Top 10 Beautiful And Fascinating States In Nigeria / Students Face Deportation As United States Releases New Directives On Visas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.