Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

List Of Countries In The World And Their Capital - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / List Of Countries In The World And Their Capital (418 Views)

List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily / Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Countries In The World And Their Capital by Updatedgist: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2020
Knowledge they say is key and no knowledge is wasted. If we are been asked about our own country capital we would say it with all Joy, but it is no crime in knowing the capitals of other countries as it can be beneficial to us. Updatedgist.com brings to our knowledge the various capitals of different countries around the world.
Re: List Of Countries In The World And Their Capital by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 28, 2020
Updatedgist:
Knowledge they say is key and no knowledge is wasted. If we are been asked about our own country capital we would say it with all Joy, but it is no crime in knowing the capitals of other countries as it can be beneficial to us. Updatedgist.com brings to our knowledge the various capitals of different countries around the world.
What is the capital of Kiribati? Don't Google the answer.
Re: List Of Countries In The World And Their Capital by Enoch07: 11:58am On Apr 28, 2020
NockMedia:

What is the capital of Kiribati? Don't Google the answer.
u wicked, but Google say na Tarawa LOL

2 Likes

Re: List Of Countries In The World And Their Capital by Updatedgist: 11:59am On Apr 28, 2020
I am no high land of knowledge.....i googled the answer its Tarawa
we learn everyday...
Re: List Of Countries In The World And Their Capital by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
The funny thing that I see about myself now is I don't even know the motto of state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: List Of Countries In The World And Their Capital by Updatedgist: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
hhehehhehehe......its not your fault again bros...its d country grin cheesy
Re: List Of Countries In The World And Their Capital by hodari: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2020

(1) (Reply)

My Glorious Years In Nigeria...written By A Ghanaian. / Questions Concerning Applying For a USA Social Security Number (SSN) in Nigeria / Please I Need Your Honest Response

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.