Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives (83087 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Notorious Jungle, Agbole Finally Demolished / Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
D reporter shld hv taken some pictures of the area . . . . Hw can u be reporting abt lagos nd be showing us picture of white people

7 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:

Eritrea.
Eritrea inspired Scoundrel? I don't quite get it. Is the country full of scoundrels?
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by davillian(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
Is it not the same police that regularly comes to collect tax from these ashewo joints every Friday

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
sylvalord:
Eritrea inspired Scoundrel? I don't quite get it. Is the country full of scoundrels?
“...and in the dawn of man Earth was no different from Heaven.”.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by friday2011(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Oga do fast ma I wear clothes

Oga na just 1k you pay you come Dey fûck me like say you don pay my bride price

Abeg on torchlight wetin be that black thing for your prick so

Oga do fast na customer Dey wait me outside mtssheww

Oga why you dey tell me make I suck your prick make e stand if you know say your prick no Dey work no Dey come ashawo house angry grin

E be like say u b better customer

2 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by 9ise(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Oga why you dey tell me make I suck your prick make e stand if you know say your prick no Dey work no Dey come ashawo house angry grin

STAFF!

4 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by majamajic(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
philsbaba:
abeg give us corrrect address of the place let us confirm by ourself wink

From jakande gate take keke going towards idimu road , drop at the last junction of nnpc road , there's health center . Drop and enter the bad road on the right. Welcome ! With 1k u can ride as far as 2 short trips,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Timtellect: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Ashy patronizer spotted. Writing from experience

3 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by domDva(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Does it mean that the writer does not know the difference between STRIVE and THRIVE
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Adakintroy2: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:
Sex thrives everywhere even in our parent’s bedrooms. Without the act we won’t live to enjoy these days. I hate the way dailies admonish the act like something meant for lower creatures. If one gets aroused in that kind of way then shame is not an emotion we should associate with it.

Don't mind them. Anything poverty is deminitive. But there are high class prostitute on line and drug users.

Call girls, excorts. .whatever fancy terms they use this days. What's in a name?

A rose if called by another...

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by sisisioge: 1:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Too long read and wrong picture choice. It would have made better sense if the article was short and picture of the actual community used.

On a brighter note, those Latinos in your picture are hot grin
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Novaccines: 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by tomdon(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:
Sex thrives everywhere even in our parent’s bedrooms. Without the act we won’t live to enjoy these days. I hate the way dailies admonish the act like something meant for lower creatures. If one gets aroused in that kind of way then shame is not an emotion we should associate with it.

You're saying your mind jare my dear. Let them regulate the criminals. prostitution is not a criminal act so leave the perpetrators to their conscience

Not dailies admonish tho, you can use demonize
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Dinho20(m): 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2020
"HMMMM"

ANY LADY THAT STAYS IN LAGOS IS A SUSPECT.

WHERE I RESIDE IN ABIA STATE, PEOPLE ALWAYS SEE ANY LADY WHO LIVES IN LAGOS AS A POTENTIAL PROSTITUTE

I STARTED BELIEVING THEM WHEN MY FRIEND TRAVELED TO LAGOS AND CONFIRMED IT THAT LAGOS IS SODOM AND GOMORRAH OF NIGERIA.

GUYS SHOULD BE CAREFUL OF ANY LADY THAT DOES BUSINESS IN LAGOS, I'M SORRY SHE'S A SUSPECT.

WOMEN OF NOWADAYS

9 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Wizzyflexx: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Men where dey game
OG

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Nobody: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
Plantainman:
Really and I stay in ajuwon and I don't know this

Pls read before comment
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by TheSyndrome: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2020
I wonder how most of you pass in school? undecided
You saw the topic and jumped into conclusion that it is Alagbole. angry
If i see you call someone else a dullard, i will come down to ajuwon and beat the living hell out of you grin
Plantainman:
Really and I stay in ajuwon and I don't know this

3 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:

“...and in the dawn of man Earth was no different from Heaven.”.
Lol, you are just trying to put me off right?
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 2:50pm On Feb 27, 2020
sylvalord:
Lol, you are just trying to put me off right?
Sometimes I was born in Thailand, other times India. One thing is for certain, though: I am a full blooded Arab with a hint of every race available in the world.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Jimmy17(m): 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:

Sometimes I was born in Thailand, other times India. One thing is for certain, though: I am a full blooded Arab with a hint of every race available in the world.
��

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by olab059(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
PM and their made up stories.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by olab059(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
D reporter shld hv taken some pictures of the area . . . . Hw can u be reporting abt lagos nd be showing us picture of white people

Because the story is fake.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by shortgun(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Makavelli25:
Kilokanmi
Am doing fine
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by thundafire: 3:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:
but be responsible and don't spread diseases because people speak about sex dey disease aspect is dey main reason
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by AntiChristian: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
TRUSTEDGUY:

They are all busy making money

And the uncouth and ill-bred kid will be the one to thrash all they acquired when they were supposed to be training him!
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by AntiChristian: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
nextstep:

Prostitutes of both genders and orientations are being visited by parents, clerics, and government. Check a whorehouse, you'll find them there wink

Ain't we going towards the end of times?
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Slimsly100(f): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Bros bros grin grin
You don dey go day area nor be today grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Slimsly100(f): 3:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
Ati kekere la ti n kpe'ka iroko, ko ma ba gb'ebo l'owo eni to ba dagba tan

AntiChristian:
Gradually we are killing ourselves and the next generations!

Where are the Parents?
Where are the Clerics?
Where is the Government?

"The branches of the iroko tree ought to be cut early for it not to accept sacrifices when old" Yoruba Proverb

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by TheRedpillguy: 3:33pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:
Na them.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 3:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
TheRedpillguy:
Na them.
Them them, abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marine Girls: 10 Cultists Sleep With A Female Member During Initiation - Girl / RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos / Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.