Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives (83076 Views)

Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Notorious Jungle, Agbole Finally Demolished / Meet The Lagos Police Command's Dog, As It Undergoes Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Dollabiz: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
Oh
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Westernlove: 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2020
Visiting a brothel can be catastrophic, You won't ever near there again when you have an Insight Into the spiritual world and If you love your dear future.....!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by IWillSueYou(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sylraph1:
SODOM AND GOMORRAH MODIFIED.....

Prostitutes....I have no problem
But Homosexuals,I feel like planking them to stupor......

How is That even possible?
How can your fellow Man look sexually attractive to you??

IFE NKE A DIKWA EGWU.

Yes, they can. We have many bisexuals and no biggie about that.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by IWillSueYou(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sylraph1:

IFE NKE A DIKWA EGWU.

You don't believe there are many bisexuals?
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:

Sometimes I was born in Thailand, other times India. One thing is for certain, though: I am a full blooded Arab with a hint of every race available in the world.
Okay Shiva.

You are funny though
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by parissaint(m): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:
Sex thrives everywhere even in our parent’s bedrooms. Without the act we won’t live to enjoy these days. I hate the way dailies admonish the act like something meant for lower creatures. If one gets aroused in that kind of way then shame is not an emotion we should associate with it.
See one of them �
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Goalnaldo(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
I'm not a sex freak but how will I leave all these big ass ladies everywhere and go an dig a man with a frying pan ass as me. Dem do me?
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by FirstbornWds: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:
Sex thrives everywhere even in our parent’s bedrooms. Without the act we won’t live to enjoy these days. I hate the way dailies admonish the act like something meant for lower creatures. If one gets aroused in that kind of way then shame is not an emotion we should associate with it.

Lol.. You're indeed a scoundrel
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
FirstbornWds:

Lol.. You're indeed a scoundrel
...ah, my first mate.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Slimsly100:

Bros bros grin grin
You don dey go day area nor be today grin grin
grin grin you Dey work for there ne??
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
parissaint:

See one of them �
There he was, at the foot of the mountain. The horizon had no end. He sighed, “sweet relief.”.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2020
sylvalord:
Okay Shiva.

You are funny though
2% health, 94% soy and 4% everything else. Well, I can’t blame them. It was nothing but treason.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 4:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
Jimmy17:

��
With every passing word she died inside.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by FIDELITY24(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Oga do fast ma I wear clothes

Oga na just 1k you pay you come Dey fûck me like say you don pay my bride price

Abeg on torchlight wetin be that black thing for your prick so

Oga do fast na customer Dey wait me outside mtssheww

Oga why you dey tell me make I suck your prick make e stand if you know say your prick no Dey work no Dey come ashawo house angry grin
hahahahahaha.... Oga u too get xperience for this matter o
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Liposure: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Guys, guys. i wan know. between bini ashawo, yoruba ashawo n ibo ashawo. Na which one sweet pass.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by deedondavi(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sylraph1:
Prostitutes....I have no problem But Homosexuals,I feel like planking them to stupor......
How is That even possible? How can your fellow Man look sexually attractive to you??
IFE NKE A DIKWA EGWU.

will you keep quiet! .. make sure you convert the likes to naira.. dummy!
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by nextstep(m): 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2020
[sup][/sup]
AntiChristian:

Ain't we going towards the end of times?

There were brothels and prostitutes in Jerusalem during Jesus' time (and thousands of years prior to that). Not sure why their continued existence in Lagos is a sign of "end of times"?

1 Like

Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Slimguy0(m): 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:

<3 <3 You're bright <3 <3
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Sunsets: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2020
Las las pregnancy fell on her.
xrayj:

Learn to encourage people
Linda ikeji started like this
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Mpanyi: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:

My dear, there are proper and improper ways of doing things. We're not animals. Sex is good. Sex is bad, especially if not regulated. One of the reasons we have age of consent. And age of consent doesn't mean you can lay or be laid on open street. It's not about sex par se. Rather it's about decency in sex and the everything about it.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by ronyman(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by dayleke: 6:30pm On Feb 27, 2020
Slimsly100:

Ati kekere la ti n kpe'ka iroko, ko ma ba gb'ebo l'owo eni to ba dagba tan

You be yoruba?
shocked
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Eberex(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2020
Not a single photo after your report. Instead you went to google to get one
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Pope20Davy(m): 8:02pm On Feb 27, 2020
Sylraph1:

IFE NKE A DIKWA EGWU.
seconded,but if you notice low key homosexuality is on the rise,if you you are in a public transport and you see the guy behaving somehow, trying to touch all in the name of sitting comfortably my brother just run!!
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by odonkoro: 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Economic wellbeing is the epicenter of every humans whether believing in one form of religion or not. No amount of preaching will prevent a religious person from doing evil if the economic wellbeing is not addressed. Moreover, the circumstances of our birth differ from each other; some people are designed to be an instrument in the hands of the devil, while some people are forced into what we call social vices due to circumstances. It is the responsibility government to look critically on what led to some issues called social vices and proffer solutions; if not we will just me playing to the wilderness.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by iamharkinwaley: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2020
Agbole !! I remember the town.
I and twin sis usually pass a route there to School. Shalom Baptist School, Akogun.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by sammyesx: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Oga do fast ma I wear clothes

Oga na just 1k you pay you come Dey fûck me like say you don pay my bride price

Abeg on torchlight wetin be that black thing for your prick so

Oga do fast na customer Dey wait me outside mtssheww

Oga why you dey tell me make I suck your prick make e stand if you know say your prick no Dey work no Dey come ashawo house angry grin

Lolz,,, 3 gbosa for u ooh
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Wettoid123: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:

Bingo!

Local Dog!
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 10:36pm On Feb 27, 2020
Wettoid123:

Local Dog!
German Shepherds can mix with any other form of dog to create mongrels. Mongrels, funny enough, are more resilient than pure breed dogs.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by tiger28: 10:49pm On Feb 27, 2020
WASH and SET ������
Cures ALL Infections. ....I can't stop laughing.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by Wettoid123: 11:31pm On Feb 27, 2020
scoundrel:

German Shepherds can mix with any other form of dog to create mongrels. Mongrels, funny enough, are more resilient than pure breed dogs.

Hmmmm hope this one is well cos I believe she has met with one of those Alsatian dog.
Re: The Lagos Jungle, Agbole Where Sex Strives by scoundrel(f): 1:16am On Feb 28, 2020
Wettoid123:

Hmmmm hope this one is well cos I believe she has met with one of those Alsatian dog.
...and I say unto you: ask not what your country can do, but what you can do for your country. Too many people sit and wait for handouts when they can easily make things happen for themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Woman Rescued From Jumping Into Lagos Lagoon Reveals Her Problems. Photos / Boyfriend Strips Girlfriend Unclad & Flogs Her In The Presence Of His Friends / Five Adeyemi College Students Gang-rape Lady, Record Act On Tape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.