Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Gtbank And Their Wahala - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtbank And Their Wahala (798 Views)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute / The War Between GTBank And Innoson Motors Explained By Adeyanju Deji / Innoson Vs GTBank: EFCC Arrests Innocent Chukwuma In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank And Their Wahala by Pedrotina11: 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
Pls I asked for an estate account to be opened for my late mum fixed deposit, I filled all the forms required and provided all the documents including the long awaited letter of administration. Its been four days nw and the account has not been opened, please bankers in the house and well informed bank users, how long does it take Gtbank to create an estate account Cos am really confused, waited 3 years to get LOA and the bank is making me wait again...its uncalled for please I need answers urgently before I loose my mind.

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Interior Designs - 100% Unique & Durable / How To Get A POS Machine And Raise Money For The Business / Gtbank Is A Pathetic Thieving Bank. Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.