Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,455 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Nigeria Blockchain To Eradicate Poverty In 9months. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigeria Blockchain To Eradicate Poverty In 9months. (819 Views)

Countries Are Using Blockchain To Fight Corruption In Government / Hyperfund - Using Blockchain To Create Wealth / M.b.a's 15% Monthly Payout Will Banish Poverty In Nigeria. Join Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Blockchain To Eradicate Poverty In 9months. by SamjohnnyB(m): 1:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
Have u heard about the Nigeria block chain program that will be use to eradicate poverty in Nigeria by August this year, it will pay every Nigerian and even babies that register before April minimum of #120,000 monthly for life.. If you are interested to know more pls WhatsApp me by clicking on WhatsApp number on my signature below and ask about the Nigeria Blockchain program.
Re: Nigeria Blockchain To Eradicate Poverty In 9months. by Bottler: 9:19pm On Aug 09, 2021
Please add me
Re: Nigeria Blockchain To Eradicate Poverty In 9months. by meekhat: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2021
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the RENEC token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: RENEC
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 RENEC/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the RENEC mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/1858342

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”

If you missed BNB, Don't miss RENEC!

Enjoy!

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice On Best Banks Savings/investment. / CORONAVIRUS: A $200 Billion Foreign Investment Opportunity For Nigeria / Recession Is Coming! Grow Your Money In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.