Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Dropshippers And Online Boutique Owners Needed - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dropshippers And Online Boutique Owners Needed (2024 Views)

Boutique Owners Or Personal Shoppers Buying From The Uk! IN HERE PLEASE!!! / Traffic Boutique! Mannequins On The Road In Lagos / Quality High Test Shirts For Both Male And Female (sirkinx Online Boutique) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Dropshippers And Online Boutique Owners Needed by ignitewatch(m): 11:09am On Jun 11, 2020
#limited stock available

Re: Dropshippers And Online Boutique Owners Needed by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2020
Do business with this person at your own risk...

He is the first seller i I have patronized that is taking up to 2 weeks to ship an order from Lagos to Ogun state and yet I never receive any item...
Re: Dropshippers And Online Boutique Owners Needed by ignitewatch(m): 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2020
So sorry .. Please let me know which orders you placed.

All pending orders have been shipped out. Dhl issues.. If you haven't receive your order. Please call me. So we sort it out. Like I said earlier. All pending orders have been delivered.

#courier issues

I have never taken money and not delivered. Even if I have to spend an extra buck at my own expense. Dhl nearly gave me a heart attack within the month of May and June.

Please ones again accept our deepest apologies.

Waiting for your call
ifedola28:
Do business with this person at your own risk...

He is the first seller i I have patronized that is taking up to 2 weeks to ship an order from Lagos to Ogun state and yet I never receive any item...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Some Contestants From The Face Of Nigeria Omo9ja 2012 / Photos: Meet Jahdiah, the guy who can rock bum shorts better than most women. / Mind Blowing Ankara Styles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.