Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) (1457 Views)

A Man In Mufti Threatens To Kill A DPO In The Presence Of Other Policemen / Massive Looting Breaks Out As Unknown Gunmen Set Truck Ablaze In Anambra (Video) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Benue State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 27, 2020
Fulani Herdsmen threatens to kill a farmer in Anambra

Migrant Fulani jihadist herdsmen from all over West Africa have now migrated to Nigeria to cause havoc. Fulani Jihadist under Miyetti-Allah have killed over 36,000(Thirty six thousand) Nigerians since 2015, they have have overtaken Boko Haram in killing yet they are not being arrested and prosecuted, they have sacked many villages belonging to Christians. If they invade a village, they kill and chase out the indigenes then import foreign Fulanis from the Sahelian countries to occupy the new conquered territory in Nigeria. they have conquered and renamed over 50 communities in Jos alone.
Buhara's government is protection the jihadist against Nigerians.
Buhari's defense minister even supported the jihadists against Benue State government, Buhari is looking for ways to make the Fulanis indigenes in all Nigerian States.
Miyetti Allah have claimed responsibilities of most killings in Nigeria yet they are still moving freely and threatening to kill more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE8T879qZkk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by tsephanyah(f): 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
Misinformation will set this country ablaze
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:

Watch the video
Borrow data and watch it,
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Topxcel: 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
NA wa o.
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by tsephanyah(f): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Okigwe:

Watch the video
Borrow data and watch it,
I did
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
omo see threat,
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by maryamwazeery: 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
I did

Then you're a hypocrite
I have known you to always speak in favour of jihadist herdsmen here.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by tsephanyah(f): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
maryamwazeery:

Then you're a hypocrite
I have known you to always speak in favour of jihadist herdsmen here.
is that bad? Is better to speak in favour of them than been one. Maryam Waziri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Aboks(m): 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2020
Buhari boys planning attack

Try this threat in south south we go chop una father

Useless people

embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by maryamwazeery: 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
is that bad? Is better to speak in favour of them than been one. Maryam Waziri

You people should stop supporting terrorists,
You Northerners are always defending Fulani herdsmen and claiming no genocide is going on in Nigeria.
Karma dey!

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by maryamwazeery: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
Aboks:
Buhari boys planning attack

Try this threat in south south we go chop una father

Useless people

embarassed embarassed

Which South South?
They are killing farmers in Delta State, Edo State and Cross River State and you're here saying they should try it in South South.

Wake up, foreign jihadist herdsmen from all over West Africa have taken over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by tsephanyah(f): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2020
maryamwazeery:

You people should stop supporting terrorists,
You Northerners are always defending Fulani herdsmen and claiming no genocide is going on in Nigeria.
Karma dey!
well is not bad to support ur own
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Simplebeauty: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Mynd44: 3:10pm On Feb 27, 2020
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Sokosuji: 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2020
tsephanyah:
not bad to support your own even when they destroy peoples means of livelyhood with impunity...,kidnap people for ransom and even rape and kill.. ?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Sokosuji: 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
This video shows the kind of audacity with which these animal crossbreds operate...you will kill him instantly and nothing will happen... How much is the land and crop self... Thunder kill his mother and father.. Why will I apologise... I can even call the law on you(ontop person vegetable farm u destroy)..

This is revealing

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by captainking(m): 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2020
How dare a Fulani herdsman threaten me in my own state.. That man will not leave that town alive
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Seetto: 7:02am On Feb 28, 2020
I think the farmer wanted to create a scene by filming the Fulani guys and his cow, according to him they know each other even at night they can recognize each other, it was a mistake and he is ready to apologise and if he didn't accept the apology, he will pay him for the damages the cow has done, his anger, his why must he filmed him and his brother, I think the igbo guy is very much aware of of the killer herdsmen and wanted to create a scene by using this medium to prove what he thinks is proper to him.

We have gone a long way to politicised this herdsmen of a thing to the extend that we hardly differentiate the killer herdsmen, used by perceived enemies to create unrest in the country from the innocent ones.
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:

they will rape and maim you soon. Get prepared.
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by danny56: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:

What is running you people will make you all go into extinct if you don't change. However, be patient, the product of this wickedness will get to you too. Just time! undecided
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Jakumo(m): 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
That thief filmed in the video just got done destroying a farm, yet he feels bold enough to challenge the farm owner's intention to film the criminal act and its perpetrators.

Laws of the land, and sanity aside, it would give me great pleasure to load my trusty Winchester 12 gauge shotgun, for the exercise of lighting up a loud mouthed mufug like that, by applying a helping of red hot buckshot to that bony head, so as to watch it explode, while I dutifully lock and load for follow-up shots tailored to neutralize all his buddies, and take out a few cows for good measure, awarding each recipient with a generous blast to the cranium.

With that flight of fancy expressed, I did enjoy hearing recently about the summary execution of several Fulani cowboy terrorists by members of a farming cooperative in an un-named part of Nigeria. The terrorists had destroyed several farms with their marauding cattle, and stabbed a farmer who made it back to the village to alert others about the attack.

An armed posse was assembled, and the Fulanis were caught by surprise while in the process of destroying yet another farm. When the smoke cleared, several of the invaders lay dead with gunshot wounds, subsequent to which the bodies were secretly buried, and the cattle driven away from the area, with the result that the entire herd of crop-destroying cattle, and their criminal herdsmen, simply vanished from the surface of Planet Earth.

Now there is a story with a happy ending that gladdens the heart, and I for one eagerly look forward to hearing many more such stories of magical disappearances involving crop-ravaging cattle and their human accomplices in crime.
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Boxer007(m): 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
captainking:
How dare a Fulani herdsman threaten me in my own state.. That man will not leave that town alive

You again you beautiful man. Can i buy you a drink?
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by chukskafor(m): 11:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
If truly you did watch the video as you claimed, then it'll never be well with you for supporting evil.
I've been following some of your comments on this nairaland and I must confess that you are someone with a questionable character that needs to be checked
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by chukskafor(m): 12:00am On Feb 29, 2020
danny56:

What is running you people will make you all go into extinct if you don't change. However, be patient, the product of this wickedness will get to you too. Just time! undecided
A very loud AMEN bro
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by chukskafor(m): 12:01am On Feb 29, 2020
Karatum:

they will rape and maim you soon. Get prepared.
AMEN
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by AmericanPecan: 2:18am On Feb 29, 2020
Well watch when you starve for this transgression. your food supply from china is now cut. They own the land where the rice grows and now its in high demand over there.
maryamwazeery:

Which South South?
They are killing farmers in Delta State, Edo State and Cross River State and you're here saying they should try it in South South.

Wake up, foreign jihadist herdsmen from all over West Africa have taken over Nigeria.
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:23am On Feb 29, 2020
Seetto:
I think the farmer wanted to create a scene by filming the Fulani guys and his cow, according to him they know each other even at night they can recognize each other, it was a mistake and he is ready to apologise and if he didn't accept the apology, he will pay him for the damages the cow has done, his anger, his why must he filmed him and his brother, I think the igbo guy is very much aware of of the killer herdsmen and wanted to create a scene by using this medium to prove what he thinks is proper to him.

We have gone a long way to politicised this herdsmen of a thing to the extend that we hardly differentiate the killer herdsmen, used by perceived enemies to create unrest in the country from the innocent ones.
And that is why he REPEATEDLY threatened to KILL him. Not beat ooo..or fight or any other thing. KILL. The farmer of course is the villain here. I break in your house and ransack your stuffs and say it was a mistake. Downplay the value of your goods by asking in a condescending manner if they were that valuable. The herdsmen said he knew the farmer, so whats the probability this was actually a 'mistake' ?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Omoluabi16(m): 3:30am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
We know..the enablers of these boko haram, herdsmen are you people. In your little minds you are dominating.
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Fash20: 7:28am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:

Just imagine the kind of nonense this biatch is spewing... "Your own" are causing havoc all over the country and you still support them.

Can a Southerner enter a Northerner farm after destroying their property, be misbehaving like this?

You're an hypocrite... I have been noticing your dumbass comments on this forum for a while now but honestly, you're pathetic.

Don't worry, when we start returning the aggressions toward "your own" just know that they started it first and people like you supported them. mofo
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Fash20: 7:34am On Feb 29, 2020
Omoluabi16:
And that is why he REPEATEDLY threatened to KILL him. Not beat ooo..or fight or any other thing. KILL. The farmer of course is the villain here. I break in your house and ransack your stuffs and say it was a mistake. Downplay the value of your goods by asking in a condescending manner if they were that valuable. The herdsmen said he knew the farmer, so whats the probability this was actually a 'mistake' ?

What i cant just imagine is His Guts... WTF

One mofo up there was even praising her own
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by tsephanyah(f): 7:36am On Feb 29, 2020
Fash20:

Just imagine the kind of nonense this biatch is spewing... "Your own" are causing havoc all over the country and you still support them.

Can a Southerner enter a Northerner farm after destroying their property, be misbehaving like this?

You're an hypocrite... I have been noticing your dumbass comments on this forum for a while now but honestly, you're pathetic.

Don't worry, when we start returning the aggressions toward "your own" just know that they started it first and people like you supported them. mofo
Actually you can't.. you people only knew how to insult people online. But in reality you're all butch of *****
Re: Herdsmen Threatens To Kill A Farmer In Anambra(video) by Fash20: 7:39am On Feb 29, 2020
tsephanyah:
Actually you can't.. you people only knew how to insult people online. But in reality you're all butch of *****

Keep supporting them. Yall days are numbered

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speaker Beaten For Saying He Started His Restaurant With One Tin Tomatoes / Police Kill Wanted Ogun Serial Killer, Dosunmu / Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.