Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. (1457 Views)

Fatima & Her 4 Children Killed By IPOB In Anambra: Adamu Garba, Shehu Sani React / CSP Rabiu Garba Addresses Hoodlums That Came To Burn His Station In Onitsha / DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by DonMekino(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2020
MEET CSP RABIU GARBA (DPO, FEGGE POLICE STATION)

TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT HIM.
HE IS HUMBLE TO THE CORE
HE SPEAKS IGBO VERY WELL
HE SMILES LIKE A WOMAN
HE IS NOT TRIBALISTIC
HE HATES EXTORTION
HE HATES INTIMIDATION
HE IS A GOOD LISTENER TO EVERYONE
HE PICKS UP HIS CALLS ANYTIME
HE IS ACCOMODATING
HE IS YOUTH FRIENDLY
People say police is not your friend but in this man I disagree with that notion. In him, i immensely believe that police is a friend when you meet a good one.
Yesterday the youth were looking for Police Station to burn down. When they troop to his Fegge Police Station with gallons of fuel and weapons, policemen all deserted the station but the DPO remained. As soon as he came out, the chants of the angry youths change from "We no go agree oh we no go agree oh" to
"DPO Garba you are a good man
DPO Garba you're a good police man"

LESSON: BE NICE FOR YOU NEVER CAN TELL WHEN YOUR KINDNESS WILL SAVE YOU.

Congratulations Rabiu Garba. Maybe by now it would have been a different story but your kind gestures spoke and defended you in trial time.
#copied
The testimonies are overwhelming

2 Likes

Re: Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by VillageHead: 9:23am On Oct 24, 2020
00000.1 out 400000 police men
Re: Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by obiekunie2: 9:48am On Oct 24, 2020
abeg show us his pics.

and when u r talking of fegge, which of the Fegge? the Onitsha own abi the Kano own?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by chukskafor(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2020
obiekunie2:
abeg show us his pics.

and when u r talking of fegge, which of the Fegge? the Onitsha own abi the Kano own?
Onitsha precisely, going by the narrative....."he speaks igbo fluently" and going by the write up Fegge=Onitsha in Anambra, "Fege =Kano(take note that Kano's is one letter G as against Anambra with two letter G)
Re: Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by obiekunie2: 12:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
chukskafor:
Onitsha precisely, going by the narrative....."he speaks igbo fluently" and going by the write up Fegge=Onitsha in Anambra, "Fege =Kano(take note that Kano's is one letter G as against Anambra with two letter G)

thanks for the clearification bro!

@op i don go get you the guy pics!

but the CSP na young guy fa!

you sure say this guy don reach 35??

he must be a very intelligent officer.

looks like he is from Nasarawa state.

make i go hook up with him thru twitter so that before he gets to be an IG of police we would av been very good friends. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by Kuruptnigga: 12:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
obiekunie2:

thanks for the clearification bro!

@op i don go get you the guy pics!

but the CSP na young guy fa!

you sure say this guy don reach 35??

he must be a very intelligent officer.

looks like he is from Nasarawa state.

make i go hook up with him thru twitter so that before he gets to be an IG of police we would av been very good friends. cool cool
He's a good man
Re: Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by chukskafor(m): 2:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
He's a good man
It really pays to be good; reminds me of what Lucky Dube of blessed memory said in one of his song, "be good to the people on your way up the ladder cos you're gonna need them on your way down"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by manasuk(m): 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
chukskafor:
no the one in Kano is "Fagge"
Re: Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by chukskafor(m): 3:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oh i see, thanks for the correction
Re: Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by suremanpatriot: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
CONGRATS!
HE SHOULD BE MADE THE NEXT IG. grin
Re: Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by AudioNews(m): 5:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ewedu nd Amala police cant behav lik dis,
Wickedness full der body
Re: Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by Kuruptnigga: 10:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
chukskafor:
It really pays to be good; reminds me of what Lucky Dube of blessed memory said in one of his song, "be good to the people on your way up the ladder cos you're gonna need them on your way down"
Bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by ThuGGeR147: 12:38pm On May 08, 2021
chukskafor:
Fact�
Re: Youths Celebrate Dpo Of Fegge Csp Rabiu Garba. by vengertime: 9:27pm On May 08, 2021
If he's really good, Then Unknown gunmen won't pay him and his people a visit.

UGM are only for the wicked bad ones who derived joy in killing an Igbo person

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That 86bet Has Crashed? / Suspected Cultists Kill Cross River University Student On Campus (Graphic Video) / Banker Stole $1m Gets Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.