Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,106 members, 7,953,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:14 PM

The Moment A Chinese Man Walks Into A Restaurant In Jos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Moment A Chinese Man Walks Into A Restaurant In Jos (772 Views)

Incredible Moment Paralysed Man Walks For The First Time In 12 Years (Pictures) / Passengers Flee From Bus After Spotting A Chinese Man Onboard In Ghana (Video) / Brave Chinese Woman Walks Into A Hospital Holding Snake That Bit Her(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moment A Chinese Man Walks Into A Restaurant In Jos by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 3:07pm On Feb 27, 2020
Lolz.
I lafffffff so tey my bele wan tear.
Below is the moment a Chinese man who was inside a restaurant eating and all of a sudden, the spice in his food enter his head. Lolz Yoruba call it (pa Lori) and D man started coughing.

Come see run everywhere for Jos. The news have even reach inside town that coronna virus is in Jos. Lolz.

Everyone ran out of the restaurant except me and the Chinese man who I later found out that he speaks and understand yoruba.

Check out the pics and videos after the cut.
cc
Lalasticlala mynd44 etc

Re: The Moment A Chinese Man Walks Into A Restaurant In Jos by ahnie: 3:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
First

The next person could second my first
Re: The Moment A Chinese Man Walks Into A Restaurant In Jos by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
How can I post the video abeg. It's not uploading
Re: The Moment A Chinese Man Walks Into A Restaurant In Jos by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2020
let see screenshots from the video

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Over 300 Die, 1000 People Fall Ill In Iran, After Consuming Drug / NCDC Records 120 New Cases, Zero Deaths, 183 Recoveries / Covid19 And The Mark Of The Beast: Is Book Of Revelations Not Right After All?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.