Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) (893 Views)

Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Osun Governorship Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring And Reporting / Ekiti 2018 Governorship Election: Live Updates & Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 8:33am On Apr 14, 2020
Please I Want To Know, is The content Of The Baco bag what People Will Eat For Two Weeks?

And How Do They Intend To Share That For Every person In Lagos? If You Come To Badagry You Will Discover That lagos Is So Big, reaching All Those Places Will Take More Than A Month.

How On Earth Did I End Up In Such Place called Nigeria?

May The Gods Punish This Government for Taking Such Stupid Action And Thinking We Will Commend them.

If They Had Started Sharing money Into Accounts Through BVN Then We Can Start Believe They Have Sense small

1 Like

Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 8:36am On Apr 14, 2020
Buhari fans Shebi Una De See.
Thunder Go Fire Everybody Wey Vote APC...

1 Like

Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by Afolabimills(m): 8:43am On Apr 14, 2020
Pls help me no matter how little God bless n protect u Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 9:40am On Apr 14, 2020
Afolabimills:
Pls help me no matter how little God bless n protect u Gt bank plc a/c 0024085482
bro Even Me Need Money Too. Nothing De House Now like This

1 Like

Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by Afolabimills(m): 10:01am On Apr 14, 2020
IamPlato:
bro Even Me Need Money Too. Nothing De House Now like This
may God have mercy on us n help us out of this situation
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by Cholls(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2020
IamPlato:
Please I Want To Know, is The content Of The Baco bag what People Will Eat For Two Weeks?

And How Do They Intend To Share That For Every person In Lagos? If You Come To Badagry You Will Discover That lagos Is So Big, reaching All Those Places Will Take More Than A Month.

How On Earth Did I End Up In Such Place called Nigeria?

May The Gods Punish This Government for Taking Such Stupid Action And Thinking We Will Commend them.

If They Had Started Sharing money Into Accounts Through BVN Then We Can Start Believe They Have Sense small
my brother let me give you a little idea, of how you ended up in Nigeria. It's not that hard to figure out anyways. Ok, the answer of why is, because of the decision made by your Father and Mother was that the best place they could afford is Nigeria. I sympathize with you Sorry take heart.

By the way. It's time you start taking responsibility and stop wait for one entity to come to your rescue.

2 Likes

Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 4:55pm On Apr 14, 2020
The NCDC and The Government Body In Charge of This Virus Are Up To Something.

We Are Doomed because Your President Is not Smart and Whatever Is Given To Him Is What He Takes because The People Under Him Are Way Smarter

Europe Just Gave Nigeria 50million Euros
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 5:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
They Are Sharing Rice And Beans, did They Add The Ingredients To Cook The Beans And Rice?

Is It few Dericas Rice And Beans that Will Sustain the People For 14 days?
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2020
When i Say Nigerian government, the Government Is Divided Into Sections, the Part Of The Government In Charge Of This Virus is Up To Something.

The Action Of Lockdown In Nigeria is Going To Be Very Disasterous soon for All.

There Is Something Your Government Can Do to Help Us and Themselves
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2020
There Is Fire On The Mountain but Nobody Seems To Be On The Run
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2020
Another News Of Infected Person who Has No Travel History and No Contact With Infected Persons, yet Has The Virus.

Tomorrow They Will Start Explaining To You How he Got It From Somebody That Got It From Somebody that Met somebody That Came From Europe

Welcome To Nigeria Where The Heads Of Department Believes Nigerians are Foolish
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
If You Believe That El Rufai is Coronavirus Positive Then You Are one Of Those That Can Pay To Be Scammed
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2020
Tell Your Government To Add Kyari to The Number Of Dead Coronavirus People and That Should Make It 18
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 10:23pm On Apr 18, 2020
How Dare You Call Abba Kyari A Rare Gem, na Thunder Go Fire Obaseki for The Hypocritical Statement
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
May The Gods Never Forgive This Government Without A Brutal punishment
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
May Their Big Bellies Be Punctured By An Incureable Disease and May Their Wrinkled Faces worsen That Tree Bark and their Lives Crooked till Death
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Why Was Kyari The Only Coronavirus Victim To Be Announced? What About The Other Deaths? What Makes That Old Criminal Special?

Let The Death In Aso Rock Continue.
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2020
I Heard That kyari Was Preparing To Contest For Presidency, if This Is True Let The Earth Reject His Corpse.

At 80? And Nigerians Will Foolishly Vote Him.

The Next Set Of People That Will Vote APC you Will Never See Good Thing In Your Life
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 3:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
How Come Kyari is The Only Person Buried Publicly, where Are The Other Dead Victims who Were Buried? The World Is Showing Pictures Of Burials But Nigeria Is showing Burial Of An Old Criminal.

Where Are The Faces Of The 19 deaths So Far? The Government Showed Us Pictures Of Nigerians Who Died In Europe, how Is That Our Problem?

Coronavirus Is Being Taken Advantage Of In Nigeria...

Nigerians Take Up Your Tools And Go Out And Work!
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Coronavirus Is Balling In The North, now My Joy Is Finally Full
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why Was Kyari's Corpse Not Confiscated like Every Other Infected Persons? Why Was There No Social Distance At His Burial?

This Is The Point I Say "I Know You Are Lying But Continue".

Follow Me On Twitter Lets Take Back Nigeria From These criminal Illiterates
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 3:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
On Twitter @kingplato007
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 4:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
You Sit Down As Home Eating And saying The Lock Down Should Continue, na God Go Punish Your Generation. What Of Those That Are Dying Of Hunger? Do You Think Staying at Home Is Their Own Solution?

Make We De Know Wetin We De Talk Make god No Punish Person Oh
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2020
Just Look At How Deeply We Have Failed! Shame!
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 8:52am On Apr 25, 2020
If You Are Waiting For The Government To Feed You then You Are Waiting To Die. That Will Never Happen!
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 11:59am On May 15, 2020
When Buhari Said That What NCDC Says Is What They Would Do, many Of You Who Were Of Very Low Sense Of thinking Didnt See That The Government In Charge Of The health Sector would Take Advantage Of This Situation To Steal As Much as They Like...
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 12:01pm On May 15, 2020
A Friend Who Sells Medical Supplies recieved A Call From A Friend Who Works With NCDC Who Requested That he Should Give His Account Number So That he Can Help Keep 200million
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 10:28am On May 18, 2020
Can At Least 100k Nairalanders Testify To Receiving Anything From The Government
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2020
Once Upon A Time, There Was A Country Called Nigeria it Blossomed Beautifully And Exceedingly until One Day when The Leaders of Yesterday told The youths Of Today That They Are The Leaders Of Tomorrow subtly Making Themselves Leaders of Forever because they Know That Tomorrow never Comes.

That Is The End Of My Story!
Re: Failure Of The Nigerian Government (Live Updates) by IamPlato(m): 9:22am On May 28, 2020
I Hope Nigerians Have Learnt and Will Stop Smiling In Suffering But Rather Speak Out

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of Bauchi State Governor Empowered Women With 10bags Of Pure Water / Edo Elections, The Internet Cannot Forget / Drama As Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Attend BBC Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.