Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love (7487 Views)

Babefishing, The Nigerian Free Dating Site / 100% Free Dating Site For Married & Singles / Best Free Dating Site Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
No need to find her, she's right here wink
Who is looking for whom here?
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by wishlolia(f): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2013
Vicjustice:
Who is looking for whom here?
seems vick and ikebe are starting up a romance here. wink
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 1:29am On Nov 11, 2013
wishlolia:
I could say the same with you
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2013
wishlolia:
Kiss_Ikebe: I could say the same with you
May the best lady win cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 2:52am On Nov 21, 2013
Vicjustice:

May the best lady win cheesy
Win what, you?
That's hilarious grin
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 11:45am On Nov 22, 2013
IrishBebey: Win what, you?
That's hilarious grin
Are you behind time, or don't you think I'm worth fighting for? cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 10:22am On Nov 24, 2013
Vicjustice: Are you behind time, or don't you think I'm worth fighting for? cheesy
i think she's just in time, and she knows what she meant. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 11:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
i think she's just in time, and she knows what she meant. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Does that not indicate that you too are behind time?
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by IrishBebey: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
Vicjustice:
Does that not indicate that you too are behind time?
No one is behind time, everyone is in time grin
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 12:02am On Nov 29, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: I believe that is what the site is for, get up and do something, don't lazy around
BRAVO
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by wishlolia(f): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2013
Where did you quote that from, I can't find it
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2013
^^^me too, i don't seem to be able to find it even though it is my own post
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
wishlolia: Where did you quote that from, I can't find it
It is on the first page, i just checked it
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by wishlolia(f): 8:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Vicjustice:
It is on the first page, i just checked it
I saw it there too, no one would thiink it is that old, they expected it to be in the second or this third page....
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
Pure lover, just ping me 2a9b05a8!
Real hook up things! kiss
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by wishlolia(f): 2:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
white owl: Pure lover, just ping me 2a9b05a8!
This is not the dating site, go to www.babefishing.com and look for a lover there
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
wishlolia: This is not the dating site, go to www.babefishing.com and look for a lover there
Well done. More of that cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 10:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
white owl: Pure lover, just ping me 2a9b05a8!
At least, put your pic in your profile so that interested person may see what you look like. Doesn't that make sense?
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by wishlolia(f): 1:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Vicjustice:
At least, put your pic in your profile so that interested person may see what you look like. Doesn't that make sense?
Can't put it any better
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
Vicjustice:
picture ke! most of these guys would prefer to give their useless telephone number instead with any first contact to a girl instead of putting their pics... i don't know what girl that would be interested in a faceless person
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
picture ke! most of these guys would prefer to give their useless telephone number instead with any first contact to a girl instead of putting their pics... i don't know what girl that would be interested in a faceless person
That's quite true, i learnt that many people give their phone numbers away to any girl in their first email, that shows the desperation or is it the lack of self esteem?
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2013
Vicjustice:
That's quite true, i learnt that many people give their phone numbers away to any girl in their first email, that shows the desperation or is it the lack of self esteem?
True again, some people even give multiple numbers perhaps as a show off cheesy
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by wishlolia(f): 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: True again, some people even give multiple numbers perhaps as a show off cheesy
I thought I'm the only one who has issue with this, in fact, such guys piss me off
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 4:28am On Dec 17, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe: True again, some people even give multiple numbers perhaps as a show off cheesy
I trust them, and these are the kind of guys that would say they "love" you with the very first email that they send... and even demand that you "love" them back
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by wishlolia(f): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
Vicjustice:
I trust them, and these are the kind of guys that would say they "love" you with the very first email that they send... and even demand that you "love" them back
lol, spook true. How did you know this, are you guilty of such yourself?
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 12:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
wishlolia: lol, spook true. How did you know this, are you guilty of such yourself?
"spook", what's that?
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by wishlolia(f): 12:25am On Dec 23, 2013
Oh yes, That's what happens when you use a device with auto complete system.
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by wishlolia(f): 11:46pm On Dec 23, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:
"spook", what's that?
And even if you correct it to SPOKE, it still doesn't make sense
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Vicjustice: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2013
wishlolia:
And even if you correct it to SPOKE, it still doesn't make sense
It does make sense even though the grammar is wrong
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Dexmars(m): 11:56pm On Dec 26, 2013
Kiss_Ikebe:

I was close to sending you a private message just now but-----

Got cold feet embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'll write you a letter and send by post grin grin
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by KissIkebe(f): 12:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dex-mars:

I was close to sending you a private message just now but-----

Got cold feet embarassed embarassed embarassed

I'll write you a letter and send by post grin grin
I can't remember requesting a private message
Re: The Nigerian Free Dating Site Helps To Find Free Love by Dexmars(m): 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
True! You did not request any but there is a button that says 'pm'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalanders In Canada / My Girlfriend Is Too Proud / Thank You Gabby, For Your Gift Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.