Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

“My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” (2840 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Talks About Her Divorce From Kwadwo Safo, Ex Husband / Adele Finally Addresses Her Divorce From Simon Konecki With Savage Post / "You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Oleys: 4:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Popular dancer, Kaffy’s real name Kafayat Oluwatoyin Shafau disclosed her marriage to husband, Joseph Ameh has crashed. Initially she did not reveal the reason why her celebrated marriage to the ex-music director and drummer for Nigerian music duo, P-Square broke down irretrievably.

However changing her mind, she has hinted why her failed marriage failed.

In a recent podcast, Kaffy explained that she was a victim of infidelity.

According to her, she is ready share her story for young adults to learn from.

Read what she wrote below,

“Not everything in the matrimony was wrong. It was just hanging on the foundation that would not let it manifest to the fullest. I’ll be speaking about how I survived trauma and depression. I saw the entire marriage take a nosedive from year 1. It took 8 years of my life to figure out how the marriage can work. I would be talking about what to do after infidelity. I have been a victim of infidelity. There are things you should not do after infidelity. There are certain actions that breed some traits that are not in you. I would talk about the pain of infidelity. I got help from people I trust.”

https://olumuyiwa.com.ng/2022/01/20/my-ex-husband-cheated-on-me-kaffy-dancer-hints-about-her-divorce-pics/

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Praxtech: 4:39am On Jan 20, 2022
You have nothing to share. If our parents divorced over every infidelity we'll not be here today. Some things are meant to be thrashed out in marriage. Don't come and open your shameless mouth waaah corrupting the upcoming generation oniranu.... playing victim card. Just say you want to be in the market for your midlife crisis paroles

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Topmaike007(m): 4:40am On Jan 20, 2022
Praxtech:
You have nothing to share. If our parents divorced over every infidelity we'll not be here today. Some things are meant to be thrashed out in marriage. Don't come and open your shameless mouth waaah corrupting the upcoming generation oniranu
gbam you are on point..our nowadays women no dey chill

5 Likes

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 20, 2022
Praxtech:
You have nothing to share. If our parents divorced over every infidelity we'll not be here today. Some things are meant to be thrashed out in marriage. Don't come and open your shameless mouth waaah corrupting the upcoming generation oniranu.... playing victim card. Just say you want to be in the market for your midlife crisis paroles

��

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Praxtech: 5:01am On Jan 20, 2022
Topmaike007:
gbam you are on point..our nowadays women no dey ch.ill
You got it. So many issues resolved for the overall well-being of all. I don't know about this social media raised generation.
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Praxtech: 5:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Jondelng:

LOL!!, you are so wrong shaa…
If she wan live make she live naa, another person wey like infidelity like my mama fit take over naa
I believe your mother trained you but your head wants to be unfortunate by all means. You are not hidden. Few words can ruin your entire existence irreparably Johnson Olufemi Akinwunmi. Even at the University of West England you are not hidden... Don't ruin your life.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Topmaike007(m): 5:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Praxtech:

You got it. So many issues resolved for the overall well-being of all. I don't know about this social media raised generation.
and do you know what baffles me alot is that some of our parents married through match making and yet they will stay the end of Time.. now that we're the one proposing ourselves the thing no dey come last again
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Oblongata: 5:08am On Jan 20, 2022
Jondelng:

If she wan live make she live naa, another person wey like infidelity like your mama fit take over naa
@OP please forgive him, na small sense dey worry am.

1 Like

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Praxtech: 5:19am On Jan 20, 2022
Topmaike007:
and do you know what baffles me alot is that some of our parents married through match making and yet they will stay the .end of Time.. now that we're the one proposing ourselves the thing no dey come last again
Yes a lot of research went into marriage then. Not now that a madman and a schizophrenic patient will just align and start the doings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by talk2hb1(m): 5:33am On Jan 20, 2022
Her Shit, Her Problem!
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by shigishege: 5:35am On Jan 20, 2022
So i go marry this kaffy of a lady and i will not cheat?? How?? Why??

1 Like

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Nobody: 5:37am On Jan 20, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Praxtech: 6:10am On Jan 20, 2022
Jondelng:

I am not hiding mister man, what you posted is rubbish, and I asked you a question... I.f you would prefer one of your family stayed in a cheating relationship?
I am not Mr man to you. You will refer to me as Sir. Then you will respectfully apologize for making mention of my mother in such an irresponsible manner. Futarians are better than that

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Digmygold: 6:20am On Jan 20, 2022
shigishege:

Why marry her in the first place only to cheat on her. He obviously married her for what he stood to gain. Kaffy is 8 years older than he is anyway. They had no business getting married at all. I guess he was desperate for a good life and she was desperate for a husband and kids. They did not marry for love. They married for their.own selfish desires. So it wasn't going to last anyway.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Digmygold: 6:26am On Jan 20, 2022
Praxtech:

Yes a lot of research went into marriage then. Not now that a madman and a schizophrenic patient will just align and start the doings

Then people married for love or grew to love each other as time went on, but now people marry for the wrong reasons and what they stand to gain from doing so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Digmygold: 6:34am On Jan 20, 2022
Praxtech:

You don't know what came out of that infidelity. Whether she got infected by a life threatening disease or not.

Please don't compare our parents time to now. Now that children cannot safely play on the streets without fear of their safety gripping their parents. Everything has changed including matrimony. You don't know what she is currently battling. So do not wave it off as if cheating is no big deal.

Cheating could sometimes have life threatening consequences. Maybe thats what it is in her case. You need to experience it to understand the danger that could come with it.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Praxtech: 6:37am On Jan 20, 2022
Digmygold:

You don't know what came out of that infidelity. Whether she got infected by a life threatening disease or not.

Please don't compare our parents time to now. Now that children cannot safely play on the streets without fear of their safety gripping their parents. Everything has changed including matrimony. You don't know what she is currently battling. So do not wave it off as if cheating is no big deal.

Cheating could sometimes have life threatening consequences. Maybe thats what it is in her case. You need to experience it to understand the danger that cou.ld come with it.
Your point of view is valid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Praxtech:

I am not Mr man to you. You will refer to me as Sir. Then you will respectfully apologize for making mention of my mother in such an irresponsible manner. Futarians are better than that
���

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Taywon: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2022
shigishege:

I tire ooo...
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by eightsin(m): 7:06am On Jan 20, 2022
Jondelng:

If she wan live make she live naa, another person wey like infidelity like your mama fit take over naa

This is harsh na. Haba! Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by kingthreat(m): 7:32am On Jan 20, 2022
After forcing a young 22 year old boy into marrying an old hag like you. When the marriage breaks, you start giving epistles. The boy is now a man, he can see clearly now.

1 Like

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Praxtech: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2022
Jondelng:

First, all this name calling, feeling like you have done research and unearth someone that is hiding...a one year old will do better. My website is there for you to see, nothing special.

And if you did your research well, you will realise I am not uncouth. Your post is very wrong, and if anyone is to be chastised, cancelled or risk the internet's ire, it's you.

Someone confesses mental issues as a result of infidelity from her husband, then she has the guts to leave and all you can do is compare her to Olden days... And expect her to suffer in silence? Why are you pained when I mentioned your mother?

Your bullshit, will find you. I don't believe in destroying people, but if you give me the reason to expose you, I will, It won't take me a day, it will only cost me time, I am. not willing to waste on you.

You think you are anonymous? Smh.. I will shock you.
If you succeed beyond the internet then you'll understand that you have crossed the Rubicon. Being uncouth is your forte. I could have easily mentioned your mother. But why join a pig in the sewer..... It will only delight pigs like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by OneCandleAway(f): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2022
kingthreat:
After forcing a young 22 year old boy into marrying an old hag like you. When the marriage breaks, you start giving epistles. The boy is now a man, he can see clearly now.

Nobody forced him. We also wanted to gain things by affiliating with her

2 Likes

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Topmaike007(m): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2022
Praxtech:

Yes you are right
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Obakoolex(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2022
Jondelng:

You're so without brain for involving his mother in your trash.... can't you make your stupid assumption without insulting someone parent

2 Likes

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Saintmary(f): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2022
Oh Kaffy, my heart breaks for you.
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Cholls(m): 9:16am On Jan 20, 2022
My brothers calm down ooo
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by We4all: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Must people make a public announcement on why their marriages crashed? I feel odd about it and think it’s childish.
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by We4all: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2022
Digmygold:

Why marry her in the first place only to cheat on her. He obviously married her for what he stood to gain. Kaffy is 8 years older than he is anyway. They had no business getting married at all. I guess he was desperate for a good life and she was desperate for a husband and kids. They did not marry for love. They married for their.own selfish desires. So it wasn't going to last anyway.

Abeg, how many people marry for love in this Nigeria? And those who claim they married for love, why are they still having issues?
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Digmygold: 9:52am On Jan 20, 2022
We4all:

Abeg, how many people marry for love in this Nigeria? And those who claim they married for love, why are they still having issues?

Is it EVERYBODY that has issues? I married for love and still remain happily married. If you are part of those wey dey marry for other reasons na your cup of tea be that. Face the consequences.
Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Mummytoo: 11:02am On Jan 20, 2022
Its not everybody that can endure infidelity, the pains, the trauma, that's why the bible agreed on divorce over infidelity because its not easy.

Those that can endure, pls stay, if u can't endure move on with your life

We don't live to impress people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “My Ex Husband Cheated On Me, Kaffy Dancer Hints About Her Divorce” by Phock2sweet: 11:09am On Jan 20, 2022
Ordinary cheating? Why u go leave?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid And Jada P Is A Clear Definition Of Age Is Just A Number: See Their Age D / Kenturah Throws Jim Iyk A Surprise Party In NY / Photos: Pasuma’s Former Lover, Flakky Ididowo Weds American Lover.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.