Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

“I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother (2373 Views)

Regina Daniels' Brother, Sweezzy1 Graduates From LASU (Photos) / Regina Daniels Brother, Lawrence Handcuffed And Arrested By Police Again / Lawrence Daniels: Regina Daniels Brother Reacts To Her Marriage Rumors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by damilola4162(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2020
Samuel Daniels, brother to Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has said he will marry her if her husband, Ned Nwoko marries another wife, Insidenaija reports.

Sammy said this in reaction to his sister’s out-pour of love towards him on his birthday on Sunday, December 6.

Recall that Regina Daniels took to her verified Instagram page yesterday and penned down emotional words to celebrate her brother’s birthday.

In her birthday message, she described him as her “best friend” and “perfect husband”.

According to her, Sammy means virtually everything to her as he is one person she can boldly tell her mistakes without fear of being judged or criticized.

Responding to Regina’s heartwarming birthday message, Sammy vowed to marry her if her husband, Ned Nwoko marries another wife.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/i-will-marry-you-if-ned-nwoko-marries-another-wife-regina-daniels-brother-sammy-tells-her/

1 Like

Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by Ajax99(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2020
Delusional
Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by Righteousness89(m): 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2020
In this Generation of High Abominations and Iniquity, Every Nonsense is Possible!
Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by Bornsinner7: 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2020
I smell incest

Which kind family be this sef?.. mother peemp her daughter to a rich man, now brother say him go marry sister..

1 Like

Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by IamD18: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2020
What Regina's mother did by hooking her with Ned is what an average Nigeria mother wishes for her daughter.

They don't care or want their daughters to make money or become something in life, they just want them to marry a rich men, that's why 90% of discussions between a mother and daughter are always centered around how to hook up a rich man.

1 Like

Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
His statement was highly disrespectful to Ned. Imagine calling their family's benefactor like some kind of street man.

Shildren of nawadays sef undecided

1 Like

Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by SlurUsername1: 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2020
No amount of victim card, pity card, fans solidarity card, youthful card or celebrity card employed here will deter ned Nwoko from getting more wives which I fully support. Because he's a Muslim, he's rich and can sustain his family members without ever going broke.
You're attracted to the money and he's attracted to your beauty and since there are less billionaires than there are pretty women, and Nigerian pretty girls are mostly attracted to only billionaires. Ned Nwoko CAn bleep and marry as much as he can, without wrecking his business empire of course.
May his dick live long to fvck more virgin holes
Sai Ned Nwoko!!!

1 Like

Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by AirmirthDY(f): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
This life is beauriful and everything seems to be falling apart..........
Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by Rickmann: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2020
damilola4162:
Samuel Daniels, brother to Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has said he will marry her if her husband, Ned Nwoko marries another wife, Insidenaija reports.

Sammy said this in reaction to his sister’s out-pour of love towards him on his birthday on Sunday, December 6.

Recall that Regina Daniels took to her verified Instagram page yesterday and penned down emotional words to celebrate her brother’s birthday.

In her birthday message, she described him as her “best friend” and “perfect husband”.

According to her, Sammy means virtually everything to her as he is one person she can boldly tell her mistakes without fear of being judged or criticized.

Responding to Regina’s heartwarming birthday message, Sammy vowed to marry her if her husband, Ned Nwoko marries another wife.

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/i-will-marry-you-if-ned-nwoko-marries-another-wife-regina-daniels-brother-sammy-tells-her/

"U will marry ur sister and you mean it"...Lol, Does this kid even know what he is saying?...children!
Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by akinwunmi21393: 4:36pm On Dec 07, 2020
His statement was highly disrespectful to Ned. Imagine calling their family's benefactor like some kind of street man.Shildren of nawadays sef
Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2020
akinwunmi21393:
His statement was highly disrespectful to Ned. Imagine calling their family's benefactor like some kind of street man.Shildren of nawadays sef
He's rude
Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by josh123(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2020
Definitely fuccking
Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by Nigerianization(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2020
Yamiriflathead:
No amount of victim card, pity card, fans solidarity card, youthful card or celebrity card employed here will deter ned Nwoko from getting more wives which I fully support. Because he's a Muslim, he's rich and can sustain his family members without ever going broke.
You're attracted to the money and he's attracted to your beauty and since there are less billionaires than there are pretty women, and Nigerian pretty girls are mostly attracted to only billionaires. Ned Nwoko CAn bleep and marry as much as he can, without wrecking his business empire of course.
May his dick live long to fvck more virgin holes
Sai Ned Nwoko!!!

SECONDED!!!!!
Rita Daniels is fighting a lost battle if she thinks she can stop Ned from further 'enlarging his coasts'
Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by Creeza(m): 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2020
Look well, you will see the hand writing on the wall as you dont need Daniel to interprete what Samuel childishly confessed.

They have been doing things. Inside life
Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by AuntRose(f): 8:45pm On Dec 07, 2020
IamD18:
What Regina's mother did by hooking her with Ned is what an average Nigeria mother wishes for her daughter.

[s]They don't care or want their daughters to make money or become something in life, they just want them to marry a rich men, that's why 90% of discussions between a mother and daughter are always centered around how to hook up a rich man[/s].
Second paragraph has zero sense in it.
Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by Bendent19: 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2020
Buncha weirdos that whole family
Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by ChiefSosa(m): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
In this Generation of High Abominations and Iniquity, Every Nonsense is Possible!
You common sense should tell you he won't literally marry her. He's only saying he'll be there for her emotionally and he's trying to cheer his little sister up!
Re: “I Will Marry You If Ned Nwoko Marries Another Wife” – Regina Daniels’ Brother by MajesticKris: 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2020
Stop consoling HER grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido To Catch Mdee A Twitter User For Attacking His Son / Kim Kardashian Show Baby Bumps (pictures) / Rihanna Recieves ICON AWARD + LADY Gaga Arrives on HORSE at American Music Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.