Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,356 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Bbnaija’s Bambam Narrates Her Pregnancy Experience - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija’s Bambam Narrates Her Pregnancy Experience (871 Views)

#BBNaija : Bambam Shares No Makeup Pictures / Bbnaija: Bambam, Teddy A, Nina And Cee-c Up For Eviction / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Bambam Narrates Her Pregnancy Experience by jumxie(f): 4:11pm On Feb 27, 2020
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, BamBam took to her Twitter page to open up on her experience on pregnancy.

The reality star who got married to her fellow reality star, TeddyA, explained that pregnancy changes women.

According to the 30 year old reality star, she does not believe how she looks now because pregnancy has changed her looks.

She wrote:

“Pregnancy completely changes you… some days I don’t believe I’m the one standing in front of the mirror. My skin my complexion… hormones have taken over. It’s amazing.“

READ MORE:

https://sportyleagues.com/bbnaijas-bambam-narrates-her-pregnancy-experience/

Re: Bbnaija’s Bambam Narrates Her Pregnancy Experience by chatinent: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
Publicity stunts.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Share Us The Hilarious Things You Found Yourself Doing During These Lockdown / Davido Set To Release New Album By July, "Better Time" Feat Nikki Minaj / Watch Viral Video Of Lucy, Kaisha & Praise Fight In The Big Brother Naija 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.