Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Davido Set To Release New Album By July, "Better Time" Feat Nikki Minaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Set To Release New Album By July, "Better Time" Feat Nikki Minaj (870 Views)

Isokoboy Blasts Nikki Samonas, Says "You Are Wearing A Fake Privates" / Cardi B And Nikki Minaj Fight Yesterday / Davido Set To Open Record Label For All The Artists Under Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Set To Release New Album By July, "Better Time" Feat Nikki Minaj by nairafamedotcom: 4:46am On May 03, 2020
30BG front man, Davido set to release another album, " A better time" this July, 2020 after the release of his last Album last year. In the Album Davido revealed he featured of one foreign female pop star, Nicki Minaj.

See More Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/davido-set-to-release-new-album-by-july.html

Re: Davido Set To Release New Album By July, "Better Time" Feat Nikki Minaj by Goke101(m): 5:18am On May 03, 2020
He know sey that good time album is wack and money no enter....I pray this one is better than son of mercy sha

1 Like

Re: Davido Set To Release New Album By July, "Better Time" Feat Nikki Minaj by NextD18: 7:15am On May 03, 2020
I can imagine Wizzy or Burna celebrate singing with Nicki Minaj that has been bullied out of trend by Cardi B.
Re: Davido Set To Release New Album By July, "Better Time" Feat Nikki Minaj by Igetmyown247: 7:23am On May 03, 2020
It’s not Nikki but “NICKI”
Re: Davido Set To Release New Album By July, "Better Time" Feat Nikki Minaj by opebiboy: 12:09pm On May 03, 2020
Goke101:
He know sey that good time album is wack and money no enter....I pray this one is better than don of mercy sha
The album wack sha. Even with all the money pumped into it in form of doing videos for almost all the songs the album is pure garbage

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clarence Peters Releases Statement On What Happened To Picture Kodak / David Has Never In His Life Laid A Finger On Me — Chioma Reacts / Daily Consumption Of Dates Will Definitely Do This To Your Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.