Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro (3769 Views)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by oloyedprince1(m): 3:14am On Mar 01, 2020
boss I dey follow u ooo
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by OfficialBro(m): 2:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
GUN SHOT (Crime, sex, adventure)
R 18+

Episode 1 proper!

His chocolate skin glittered, ruminate through the fluorescent bulb in the room, he is about 6 ft tall with well structured nose pointing down to his lips, his shoulders had grown more broad in the past few weeks due to his constant visit to the gym, his eyes were slightly sky blue with a boded face, recently he had chose to leave his beards which added intensively to his matured look, heavy chest with well built six packs. Honestly he is truly a figure to be hold, handsome you might call it, he won't pass a lady unnoticed. He is the kind of guy every lady would want to mingle with. Frank retreated back from the mirror where he stood earlier, satisfied with his new look on the haircut, he sank back dropping himself heavily on the single seater, his muscles vibrated, Esther have been on his neck persuading him to go have a new haircut, he was glad he did so after all. A gentle knock sounded on his door making him sit-up immediately, it was then he remember that Mirabel had requested to see him that evening, he promised to be around in the evening so they agreed to meet in his room.

"Come in, frank answered the intruder. He adjusted on the sofa, taking a quick scan on the room to be sure everything was in place, a figure emerged through the door, she wore a fitted short gown that did poor job on covering her laps, the gown did justice to her shape as it displayed all her shapes, her hips stood firm and steady, vibrating heavily as she cat-walked, her well polished dark skin rhythm with her pretty face. Frank mouth dropped.

"Hey! You looked gorgeous, all this nice look for just a visit to a neighbor. Frank spoke up, he wasn't going to let her stand so he quickly offered her a seat.

"Good evening frank, mirable greeted ignoring his flattery.

"Heey! Come on, this your quiteness is uncalled for, mirabel that I know I mean everyone knows is a great talker, I can't remember you being gently.

She remained calm as he spoke, he wasn't putting on any shirt, his muscles flexed in response to his body movement, her eyes won't just go off his well built body. He sounds jovial which means he wasn't aware of what happened, but frank could be very smart so she doubt if he wasn't pretending, she just prayed he continues being friendly as this after she confesses her sin.

Frank noticed her uneasiness. still, he pulled his acts together, He knew how to handle situations like this. she wasn't comfortable he was sure of that, he paid attention to her but she won't stop playing with her palms.

"So what can I offer you. Frank asked staring at her.

"Nothing, thanks.

"Why, you don't want to drink something. I have fruit drinks in the fridge.. frank offered

"No don't bother, frank. She managed to say rubbing her palm in a shy way.

"frank, she called.

"yes.

"She had broken the bond, at this point she knew that there was no going back. His attention had been fully drown, she cleared her throat and adjust herself on the double seater she sat on. firstly, she began. I must start with an apology, I wanted to keep this to myself but it kept on bothering me, I don't feel free around you anymore, it's more like my act kept me in bondage, you know. Since we've been in this compound you never made any female friends, meanwhile. great number of us keep on crushing on you. You talked and played with anyone of use the same way you do with your male friends, She paused and took a quick glance at him, he maintained an expressionless face, so she continued. I don't know if you could remember that day you came back feeling excited about a lady you met.

"Yeah, I could remember, its was a day before the day my mother passed out, he responded.

" Sorry for the lose frank, I pray she finds peace wherever she is now.

"Amen,

"You seemed strong now.

"I'm a strong man of course.

"But you mourned her for almost a year..

"Because she meant a lot to me,

"Mothers meant a lot to any child, no one can dispute that.

" yeah, you're right, but I dont think this topic is something I would like to debate on. He sounded a bit serious.

She wanted to speak but frank's phone rang he excused himself to pick the call.

"Hello dear.

"Heey frank, i'm at your gate sorry I didn't call to inform you earlier I wanted it to be a surprise, Esther spoke from the other end.

"hope you're at home?

"Wow! What a surprise visit, sure i'm home and to be frank I have been doing nothing all day.

"Lazy boy. She teased

"Man" you mean to say.

"Who, You Man?, cry cry boy like you.

Frank laughed hard to her tease, she really knows how to make him feel good. The feeling was mutual tho.

"It's like I will stand here all day while you laugh your ass out huh!.

"Oh my!. Pardon my manners ma'am I'm on my way already, he responded and cut the call.

"You have a visitor?. Mirabel asked.

"Yeah, can we... frank was still saying when mirabel cut in immediately

"Sure we'll continue some other time, she stood up and walk towards the door, she did a very bad job in pretending to be ok, her fake smile didn't even cross her lips. Bye!, she said and shut the door behind her.

Frank sighed he couldn't take his mind off her sexy look, a lot was going through his mind during those time they talked, he was imaging things. How come he didn't notice her curves all this while he thought to himself as he walk towards the gate putting on a sleeveless singlet.
Esther was already getting tired where she stood, how many minutes will it take him to walk from his room to the gate... "nawa o!" she was still lamenting when his figure appeared from the open gate, his cuteness gave her gross bump. Her heart beat increased she don't even know how she was supposed to act again.

"Wow! I'm flabbergasted by this beauty of yours I must confess. Frank said holding her by the hand when he got to where she stood.

"Why have you chose to swell my head, she replied pulling her hand away and punched his chest playfully.

"Swell ke, to be honest if dem keep you with 100 million I won't even think about it before making my choice.

"You'll choose the money of course.

"Says who.

"We both knows.

"He laughed and said, I will choose you1 million times.

"Shut up joor, you that like money.

"That might be true but me choosing you shows how much your beauty have conquered my love for money.

"Hmmm oga driver small small. She exclaimed.

"Don't worry I go drive you to my room, no traffic light. He responded.

They walked through the gate into the compound talking like two lover birds, frank saw how kenny's eyes bogged out when he saw Esther. Guy you go soon blind, he teased him.

"Hello sweetheart, kenny said to Esther ignoring frank.

"Sweetheart kill you there, frank retorted jokingly.

"Good evening, mirabel greeted politely.

"Awwn! See voice, my heart is missing already. Kenny said grabbing his chest like someone who had heart pain.

"And it will miss forever, frank replied.

"No, I have found it. Kenny said sharply.

"Where is it? If might ask, frank replied.

"Where is "she" supposed to be the question, anyway she is right behind you. Kenny replied smiling at Esther.

"Thunder where you dey Na, abeg help me strike this mumu because i might end up killing somebody's son if I should strike him myself. Frank responded to kenny, they all laughed to the joke before proceeding into the house.

"Please make yourself comfortable, frank said to her as she sat gently on the soft chair. He ran to the fridge immediately and brought two glass cup with an orange juice, he poured into one of the cup and dropped it on a side stool beside her then he proceeded to pour for himself.

He sat on another chair opposite hers while they drank with their gazed fixed on the television, a movie was being shown on the stations. They pretended to be focused on the tv but their mind was not concentrating, in no time the atmosphere began to build up intensely. He was the man so if anyone should make any move it supposed to be him, she had in the past few months they met showered him with love and affection but have never in any occasion initiate any form of intimacy. Even when he visits her she would play with him but won't go beyond punches and word banter, she was the one behind every good thing he enjoyed now ranging from the electrical appliances in his house to the furnitures.

He took his gaze away from the tv to steal a quick glance at her but their eys met, it was coincidence but it did the magic, this wasn't the first time he would catch her staring at him it do happen often whenever they are together, for instance. If they where eating in a restaurant he would catch her staring at him but the only difference now was that she didn't look away. They continued to stare at each other for a while then he stood up and walked to where she sat, she looked more beautiful to him on each closer step he took. He sat beside him gently and brought his face close to hers, she reciprocated and brought hers their lips met, electric shock ran down her spinal cord as they now engaged in deep kiss, he devoured her lips hungrily. Their hands began to run through each others body in search of nothing, he broke the kiss and stared directly into her eyes all he saw was genuine love and affection, he then stood up and lift her in his hands and made towards the room.

To be continued

"

2 Likes

Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Adesammy111(m): 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ann2012:
Thanks for the mention

Following wink

Here again

1 Like

Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Michaelodenigbo(m): 11:46am On Mar 02, 2020
Following bro
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Etinyene(m): 4:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
keeping dropping the hit.. more ink man.. i jst hope mirabel is not trying to do what am thinking�
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Zotty: 5:55am On Mar 03, 2020
Officialbro I dy feel u Bumper to Bumper
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by Sliss(m): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2020
@officialbro, come and give us update na
Re: Gun Shot(crime, Sex, Adventure) Story By Officialbro by silverlinen(m): 10:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Update!! update!! update!!!

Officialbro come give us update na

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Night With Anna (A Short Romance Story By Kayode Odusanya) / Lagos Society Wife / Story : Remember To Forget Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.