Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,153 members, 7,860,125 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:17 AM

Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. (3411 Views)

Please I Am Back From Dubai N Wer Are N-executives Lzaa ,imhotep And Adaibeku? / "Police Lock Up Innocent People At Orile Iganmu Police Station" (Pictures) / Oluchi Orji: Policeman Kills 5 Innocent People In Enugu, Blames Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by Nobody: 6:42am On Feb 28, 2020
ChoCho54:
Helinues has abandoned his own thread grin

Tsdarkside immotep lzaa gmbuharii Afamed Sarrki omenkalives Simplyleo liondeleo omenkalives omenka itsme01 kapeter metaphysical johnmartus westbestside.
Please he should not abandon it oh grin grin
We are here to offer him love, support and consolation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 6:45am On Feb 28, 2020
haha....

oya nnas....lets go their....

op is even nice to una sef....

me,na fight till finish....

oya,lets go....!!

bring it on....
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 6:47am On Feb 28, 2020
immhotep:

Please he should not abandon it oh grin grin
We are here to offer him love, support and consolation.

abandon wetin....

he is here....
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2020
tsdarkside:

abandon wetin....

he is here....
helinues, where are you cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by helinues: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2020
Useless set of frustrated people..

One moniker don show them pepper . They have tried all their possible means to get us banned, thanks for being Omoluwabi, always cultured with words.

We are just getting started..

By the time I through with you people, una go forget una NL passwords
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 6:50am On Feb 28, 2020
immhotep:

helinues, where are you cheesy cheesy

haha....you seem to dont know who i am....thou shalt not mess with the darkside....

go ask ngozi....
she is still under shock from encounter with me....

at the end she was crying that i let her alone....

kiikii....
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2020
helinues:

One moniker don show them pepper . They have tried all their possible means to get us banned, thanks for being Omoluwabi, always cultured with words.

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 28, 2020
tsdarkside:

haha....you seem to dont know who i am....thou shalt not mess with the darkside....

go ask ngozi....
she is still under shock from encounter with me....

at the end she was crying that i let her alone....

kiikii....
Tell us about Amotekun

2 Likes

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 6:55am On Feb 28, 2020
ngozi is missin in action till today....

kiikii....
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 28, 2020
helinues:

Sai Tinubu grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 6:57am On Feb 28, 2020
immhotep:

Tell us about Amotekun

what about them....??

ahh....!!

when una have nothing else to say then you try to divert....
we are used to that tactic now....

you no wan talk about buhari,herdsmen,jihad,muslim aswell....??
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by Nobody: 7:04am On Feb 28, 2020
tsdarkside:

what about them....??

ahh....!!

when una have nothing else to say then you try to divert....
we are used to that tactic now....

you no wan talk about buhari,herdsmen,jihad,muslim aswell....??
ok tell us how many plots of your village land you have donated to RUGA. grin grin

cc lzaa helinues gmbuharii

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2020
immhotep:

ok tell us how many plots of your village land you have donated to RUGA. grin grin

cc lzaa helinues gmbuharii

look....ranches is the best way to solve this clashes....

but i think,each state should rear their own cows....
this herdsmen are startin to overdo it....

no respect....
if they dont stop killin people,then they have to stay in the north....

my personal opinion....i will not side with northerners against my own people....
not gonna happen....
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2020
tsdarkside:

look....ranches is the best way to solve this clashes....

but i think,each state should rear their own cows....
this herdsmen are startin to overdo it....

no respect....
if they dont stop killin people,then they have to stay in the north....

my personal opinion....i will not side with northerners against my own people....
not gonna happen....
helinues will not like this at all. cheesy cheesy

cc lzaa gmbuharii sarrki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by Stormywolf: 7:12am On Feb 28, 2020
helinues hunny
wetin you do this people?

LZAA Immhotep adaibeku amatarasha Gandollaar

4 Likes

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by ChoCho54(f): 7:12am On Feb 28, 2020
tsdarkside:

haha....what about the biafra passports that your fraudsters already sold....??

we gerrit....
una dont have a chance against nigerian goverment,now na common nigerians una wan piss off...

yeah yeah....go after the weakest....you people are just bunch of bullies....
Shoroniyen? grin

3 Likes

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 7:13am On Feb 28, 2020
immhotep:

helinues will not like this at all. cheesy cheesy

cc lzaa gmbuharii sarrki

why shouldnt he....??
even northerners would agree that the matter is gettin too much....

look at miyetti....they are trying to integrate with the communities they are in....
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 28, 2020
Stormywolf:
helinues hunny
wetin you do this people?

LZAA Immhotep adaibeku amatarasha Gandollaar
But, but, but. . . .he is the one that opened a new thread and mentioned our names grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by ChoCho54(f): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2020
immhotep:

Big nipu or small nipu? grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii
Slipas nipu. Ala Nwanyi asaba.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2020
ChoCho54:

asaba Slipas nipus....
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by ChoCho54(f): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2020
helinues:

Broda, walahi this people no get shame.

See as one single moniker dey make Dem switch to all their monikers.. They have been scampering since yesterday.

Their 63.. They should bring it on.. No be today Dem dey receive beatings.. It don tey since '67

Don't fall for their games oo.. Their main mission is to provoke you and get both of you banned so that they can switch to their other monikers and continue with their evils.

They derived joy and happiness in provoking others and getting them banned.

The acclaimed Christian majority...
See Lamentations!

Ala Nwanyi Asaba!

3 Likes

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 28, 2020
ChoCho54:
What shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin

3 Likes

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 7:20am On Feb 28, 2020
ChoCho54:
See Lamentations!

Ala Nwanyi Asaba!

wait a minute....

didnt your london runaway converted una to jews....
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by ChoCho54(f): 7:24am On Feb 28, 2020
tsdarkside:
haha....

oya nnas....lets go their....

op is even nice to una sef....

me,na fight till finish....

oya,lets go....!!

bring it on....
Oh boy which one you dey sef?

ThIs is why my people think you niggers are cowards.

Between me and you, we have agreed you are same person as HellNews.

Why do you start a fight with the your Helinues moniker only to start throwing weak darts with this useless darkside moniker of yours?

Can't Helinues fight?

Or is Helinues another Mallory in Hadley Chase?

5 Likes

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2020
ChoCho54:

Why do you start a fight with the your Helinues moniker only to start throwing weak darts with this useless darkside moniker of yours?

Can't Helinues fight?

what....??
talk iji....!!

do i sound like him....??
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2020
ChoCho54:

Can't Helinues fight?

i am the darkside....
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by ChoCho54(f): 7:29am On Feb 28, 2020
tsdarkside:

wait a minute....

didnt your london runaway converted una to jews....
Now you are having fun. wink It's good for you.

Immotep was right that you just needed love I think I agree with him. See you now. You are running upandan frolicking like Patrick of SpongeBob

Come out from that dark side.

You are welcome grin

3 Likes

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 7:30am On Feb 28, 2020
ChoCho54:
Now you are having fun. wink It's good for you.

Immotep was right that you just needed love I think I agree with him. See you now. You are running upandan frolicking like Patrick of SpongeBob

Come out from that dark side.

You are welcome grin

love....??
i dont believe in that thing called love....
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by ChoCho54(f): 7:30am On Feb 28, 2020
tsdarkside:

what....??
talk iji....!!

do i sound like him....??
In fact, you are a Chinko copy of him.

4 Likes

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by tsdarkside(m): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2020
ChoCho54:
In fact, you are a Chinko copy of him.

wat....??
are you confused or what....??
Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by ChoCho54(f): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2020
tsdarkside:

love....??
i dont believe in that thing called love....
How can you believe when you have fulani blood in your system araoke?

3 Likes

Re: Lzaa Immohtep Imohtep Gmbuharii Stop Trolling Innocent People Online. by ChoCho54(f): 7:33am On Feb 28, 2020
tsdarkside:

wat....??
are you confused or what....??
Lawd! Stop trolling me Helinues!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TINUBU Replies Chris NGIGE, After Bashing Him In The House Of Representatives / They Fight For God And Leave Their Fight To God Aisha Yesufu Blast Northerners / Guinea Coup: Seun Osewa Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.