Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Coronavirus Daily Live Updates - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Daily Live Updates (42471 Views)

BUILD And SUPPORT Your Body System Daily- Live Pure / Daily Live Coronavirus Update In Africa - (april 9) / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by SenecaTheYonger: 9:32am On Feb 29, 2020
Geofavor:

You're contradicting yourself.
In your initial post, you said, "Egypt is seen as one of those countries the virus hasn't gotten to".

"How then did the Canadian get infected?"

Isn't it obvious that that one case is the cause of his infection? The virus has an incubation period of about 20+ days during which the host shows no symptom.

It doesn't change the fact that EGYPT is not reporting their cases or they're not testing suspects. The one reported case happened long ago and till today, the case of Covid in EGYPT is still one. That data is incorrect and every one coming in from EGYPT must be quarantined - that's my point.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by H2ho(m): 10:16am On Feb 29, 2020
it will go just like SARS that spread in Canada back then....

THERE IS NO CORONA IN NIGERIA FOR NOW!!!

(drops mic)
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by ppeessuu: 10:19am On Feb 29, 2020
U re very correct Egyptian are lying about it even the convid case in Brazil is also coming from Egypt
SenecaTheYonger:

It doesn't change the fact that EGYPT is not reporting their cases or they're not testing suspects. The one reported case happened long ago and till today, the case of Covid in EGYPT is still one. That data is incorrect and every one coming in from EGYPT must be quarantined - that's my point.
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by Geofavor(m): 10:33am On Feb 29, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

I agree.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by effissyman(m): 11:26am On Feb 29, 2020
UPDATE
29th of February @ 9:30am China time
Death in China increased to 2,838
Death in Global increased to 85
In total death is 2,923
Death toll increase more in Iran now and Italy took steps in tightening entry and exit more.

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by effissyman(m): 11:26am On Feb 29, 2020
More

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by adebaba5: 3:18pm On Feb 29, 2020
itsme01:
undecided

incase this ends up into a zombie apocalypse its time I right my will and a bucket list

wait fess, I thought Garba Shehu said Buhari would soon be travelling on a 20 days vacation in London after an intenational summit in China, baba no go again

Them go quarantine Baba
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by dbestuncle: 3:33pm On Feb 29, 2020
Thanks
LordAdam16:

Yes.

The MEDIA isn't talking about recoveries for whatever reason.

Vietnam shares a border with China but have had 16 confirmed cases as at early February. All 16 have recovered and there are no active or newly infected in that country.

Same as in India, Belgium, Egypt, Cambodia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, and Philippines. Malaysia has 25 infections with 23 recovered. Singapore 98 with 69 recovered.

The important thing is to be aggressive with an outbreak. I trust the Italian and any other immediate contacts will recover and we'd join the likes of India and Vietnam rather than the fear-mongers in Europe and the US.

-Lord
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by FetishKitti: 3:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by Horlami247: 10:09pm On Feb 29, 2020
As we can see in the globe the death rate is not much u can see even in China despite their population... nothing but their level of development and sense still work for them...

What if it really start spreading here in this shithole of a country, I still can't imagine the death rate
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by Horlami247: 10:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
letu:
All this coronavirus in Nigeria and every body is running up and down or is it that people have forgotten that the name of the virus which is know as corona have been in Nigerian for a very long time and it should probably be older than the Italian man who brought the virus called corona to Nigeria here's a picture of what I'm talking about, a hand engine use in grading things like crefish , fish, onions and pepper in Nigeria market.

Do u knw u can be prosecuted for that.. grin
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by austinomd(m): 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2020
HELP TO PREVENT THE SPREAD!!!

Join our training On how to produce high quality and low cost hand sanitizers.

Its no longer news that the foreign ones have become extremely expensive and out of stock and very soon everybody is going to need one.

Let's show you how to produce and make them very cheap!.

Let's make some money while we help prevent CORONA.
Click here to join the training group: https:///DQjwqvy2U4kKmza1l57fJk
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by somtookeke(m): 4:02am On Mar 03, 2020

(HEALTH)
Some Coronavirus Patients Gave Wrong Information - Lagos Commissioner For Health
https://speakersden2..com/2020/03/some-coronavirus-patients-gave-wrong.html

Share, Like, Comment kiss kiss kiss

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by lady25(f): 8:38am On Mar 03, 2020
It is no longer news that alcohol based hand sanitizers have been sold out in most stores. World Health Organization(WHO) advises you to wash hands often with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer as a key preventative measure against contacting the disease. To kill most viruses, a hand sanitizer requires at least 60% alcohol content. This affordable sanitizer is effective in killing germs. Get your own today!
Sterilink hand sanitizer is produced by Emzor pharmaceutical.
Unit price N700
A carton cost N60,000 contains one hundred units
Delivery available
Call or whatsapp 07058736173
https://www.nairaland.com/5714774/hand-sanitizers-available-lagos
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by ikeyman00(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2020
ikeyman00(m): 7:50pm On Feb 28
When we we say Nigeria is a zoo some of them run to their pastor for prayer

So long as you are in zoo there is no defence against deadly Virus; financial stability; economic stability and growth; structural and developmental growth!

We are in a deep mess; then people will get to know that the zoo wahala no concern God;

The first to disappear from churches and mosque will be TB Johusa and some useless Imam in the north; who wan die; hmm

Nevertheless for our preserverance as a people we must restore our country in the EAST

Thanks to white people that save Africa from ebola; we cannot continue to run to white man

By the way if the Italian victim never handed himself in the zoo Government will never know

We will keep bring in the gosple of Chukwuabihma LIVE and DIRECT till we see the SUN rise in the EAST!
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by ikeyman00(m): 9:59pm On Mar 28, 2020
LIVE
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by SmellingAnus(m): 11:26pm On May 27, 2020
midnighter:
World markets are currently being destroyed by reactions to the proliferation of this virus.

I want to know where exactly it actually came from because the whole thing is sounding funny

The Italians themselves dont even know how the thing got to them before they exported it to Nigeria

Hmm! Stranger things..
been a while... Is your account restricted...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator / Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.