Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Coronavirus Daily Live Updates - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus Daily Live Updates (42468 Views)

BUILD And SUPPORT Your Body System Daily- Live Pure / Daily Live Coronavirus Update In Africa - (april 9) / Coronavirus: Parents Abandon Kids At China Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by nairaman66(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Cantonese:
How was the Italian man able to get through immigration/port health on arrival in Nigeria. We were informed that preventive measures were already in place.

Ironically the Italians and Chinese would try all the can to prevent Nigerians from arriving in their countries henceforth as if the problem originated from Nigeria. Infact too that probably would further increase the visa woes of Nigerians to the USA and Europe as those countries would look to take undue advantage.

How did airport authorities in Italy even cleared him? The more you look at it, the more you see a motive/intent!

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by McAausim: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Agbo cum to mind..... cry

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by alfasexy: 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

This information is false.

Keep lying to yourself.
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by SoNature(m): 6:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
These people wey dey create thread on Nairaland no get work?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by TallPck1(m): 6:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please stay safe.

Smoke safe

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by 77up(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Am sure even ordinary goat in Hubei must be corona virus carrier cheesy .

May God safe us from this deadly disease, thank you op.
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by TallPck1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
SoNature:
These people wey dey create thread on Nairaland no get work?

You wey comment get work so

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by valarmorghulis: 6:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
This Corona thing tho. I was at one ATM around berger that I should sharply withdraw and go home. That's how the guy to withdraw sneezed. Nobody fess talk, all of us dey shadow. As he sneeze again na so one yoruba man say "Egbon, emabinu o but ti won ba biyin da etun sin!" grin grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by AnalQueenluci: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
Slynation:

Peep through your windows, u will surely see enough men walking/driving around, choose any one and beg them to simply help a sister

Now we have colorial virus grin
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by Koralords: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
To think some expect predict this will effect 70 percent of world population ,
The rate this thing is spreading hope this does not come true
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by 12Monkeys: 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2020
It is all over

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by Ayobami7(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
废话
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by CanadaOrBust: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Slimdaddy2:
Thank God the virus is already in Europe, Asia,north America and other part of the world before our elites and politifcians start traveling abroad with there families.....we are all together in this both rich and poor. May God see us through like the case of ebola.

One BIG difference - it is better to have it there than here due to adequate medical facilities. Sooo, they’d still travel...

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by SenecaTheYonger: 6:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
alfasexy:

try this: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8055207/Pupils-mother-Buxton-coronavirus-case-rushed-hospital-alongside-boyfriend.html

Try this? That means you're not even sure? Anyways, I checked and nothing like that photo is there. POST THE SOURCE WHERE YOU GOT THAT PHOTO FROM.
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by TingSpace: 7:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Is it not wise to ask Singapore how they handle theirs
Since last week abi 2 weeks ago it has been within 90 persons and no deaths recorded
We need to probe their methods
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by Slynation(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
AnalQueenluci:

Now we have colorial virus grin
Forget that Virus and settle ur immediate need, tomorrow will take care of itself....grin
In Nigeria, the Yoruba people gat Agbo... That mixture of concoction can cure almost everything, but a lot of people don't know.... grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Is it a coincidence that Iran has the highest ratio of deaths to survival?

Man, I hope so!

Even Hubei province has a death/survival ratio of about 10%.

Iran has a death/survival ratio higher than 50%
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by Quelme: 7:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thecassanova:
Epidemic affects every one regardless of your economic status. Even Iran Vice President has tested positive to Corona, Liberia top officials then also tested positive to Ebola.

So I’m positive corona will become history too, cos it’s this kinda situation the Nigeria Government really work for the people. Sooner or later, ministers & other government officials wouldn’t escape exposure. It’s time like this surprising measures are exploited & you wonder why can’t the government be this proactive on everything?
please be specific, the Iranian vice president for women and family affairs is the one infected with the COVID-19.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by Aturitoroman: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Na wa
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by alfasexy: 7:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Try this? That means you're not even sure? Anyways, I checked and nothing like that photo is there. POST THE SOURCE WHERE YOU GOT THAT PHOTO FROM.

Check again. Scroll to the middle of the page.

Or this: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8055401/Coronavirus-1-000-times-infectious-SARS-scientists-warn.html

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by pushy8: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

This information is false.

Don't mind him. That's a post from the game plaque inc

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
TingSpace:
Is it not wise to ask Singapore how they handle theirs
Since last week abi 2 weeks ago it has been within 90 persons and no deaths recorded
We need to probe their methods
I think it's better to ask Vietnam if the stat i'm seeing on this thread is correct.

16 infected - no death - 16 recovered

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by onyxo76(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
it sort of reminds me of the 1978 zombie movie titled dawn of the dead, the virus that turned humans to zombies was spreading so fast, all the analysis and all we're doing now just brings the movie memories back and it scares me to the bones, worse still I happen to be a physician to treat common cold now is like working in a mine field.
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by itsme01: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Jeezuzpick:
Is it a coincidence that Iran has the highest ratio of deaths to survival?

Man, I hope so!

Even Hubei province has a death/survival ratio of about 10%.

Iran has a death/survival ratio higher than 50%

Iran is battling many economic sanctions, and many drugs licensed by US or its allies cant enter their country

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by TingSpace: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Tiwatopebabe:
How come the two cases in Russia died?
Because Russia is a heaven of cold weather the virus can easily thrive in cold places
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by alfasexy: 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
pushy8:

Don't mind him. That's a post from the game plaque inc

Just read it here: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-8055401/Coronavirus-1-000-times-infectious-SARS-scientists-warn.html

They say it's like Ebola.

You People should stop lying.
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by molybdenum0012: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Throughout last week, I had every symptoms coronavirus but after using anti malaria drugs I recovered. I am here very healthy...

Thank God it is not this I have it, I will have been quarantined by now
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by Chicastle: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
effissyman:
Nigeria record first case of corona virus from an Italian citizen

Has been confirmed Negative. You no we are in APC regim so we talk back and forth
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by SenecaTheYonger: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by mamaafrik(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
How come USA abd Canada are with large infection rate has no death case.
Are you thinking what i'm think,cos i no fit trust West oooo.
Abi theyvcaused it and are secretly giving their people the antidote,china needs to sebt in their spies

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by Yellowmoon1400(f): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
God help us, no country is spared.
Re: Coronavirus Daily Live Updates by AnalQueenluci: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Slynation:

Forget that Virus and settle ur immediate need, tomorrow will take care of itself....grin
In Nigeria, the Yoruba people gat Agbo... That mixture of concoction can cure almost everything, but a lot of people don't know.... grin

Yorubas cannot cure that trust me.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Doctor Stephen Ijeuwe Collapses, Dies In FMC Yenogoa Over Lack Of Defibrillator / Drug Abuse: How It Started Vs The Outcome. Can Youths Ever Say No To Drugs? / Nigerian Lady Dies After Overdosing On Sleeping Pills To Take Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.