Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Hillarious! See The Funny Essay An Ibadan Student Wrote - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hillarious! See The Funny Essay An Ibadan Student Wrote (2044 Views)

Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) / What A Student Wrote In His Exam Sheet. / Amotekun Killed University Of Ibadan Student, Attacked Union Leaders - NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillarious! See The Funny Essay An Ibadan Student Wrote by ExAngel007(f): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2020
A corps member serving in Ibadan has shared
the essay one of his students submitted when
he gave them an assignment.

The Ibadan corper said he asked the students
to write a narrative essay about an event they
attended.

Well, one of the students submitted the
assignment with only one sentence that reads:

"I did not go any where."

See the "shortest" narrative essay below;

https://www.tori.ng/news/142354/hillarious-see-the-funny-essay-an-ibadan-student-w.html

Re: Hillarious! See The Funny Essay An Ibadan Student Wrote by chatinent: 5:22pm On Feb 27, 2020
Funny but I forgot to laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Hillarious! See The Funny Essay An Ibadan Student Wrote by Davash222(m): 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2020
simple .
Student of the year!!
Re: Hillarious! See The Funny Essay An Ibadan Student Wrote by sketcherJ(m): 6:42pm On Feb 27, 2020
I am more concerned about the bad writing that requires extra eyesight to read. If he had written well.. this pic would have trended still cos of the writing angry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hillarious! See The Funny Essay An Ibadan Student Wrote by Nobody: 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2020
This is what most lecturers would like; straight to the point.
Re: Hillarious! See The Funny Essay An Ibadan Student Wrote by ABCthings: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2020
This handwriting can make the devil go blind.
Re: Hillarious! See The Funny Essay An Ibadan Student Wrote by Nobody: 2:54am On Feb 28, 2020
sketcherJ:
I am more concerned about the bad writing that requires extra eyesight to read. If he had written well.. this pic would have trended still cos of the writing angry
I think the note belongs to a primary school students, there is room for improvement.
Re: Hillarious! See The Funny Essay An Ibadan Student Wrote by Timoleon(m): 9:03am On Feb 28, 2020
Anyone who has taught English in a public school before would have certainly come across this. Especially primary to junior secondary school.
Betcrusher:
I think the note belongs to a primary school students, there is room for improvement.
Re: Hillarious! See The Funny Essay An Ibadan Student Wrote by mankan2k7(m): 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
He is not far from the kingdom of God as all liars shall perish

(1) (Reply)

Ebsu Post Ume/screening Form Is Out / Federal Poly Nekede Registration Requirement. / 2013 Post Utme/Admission Thread For UNIOSUN College Of Law Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.