Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) (38686 Views)

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / Amotekun Killed University Of Ibadan Student, Attacked Union Leaders - NANS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Ademola47(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ajayi Samson, a student of the University of Ibadan is missing.

If found, please, contact 08024920650 or 08023589422 or the nearest police station.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2022
I pray his head is still intact sad

South West i don't trust them angry

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Suspects: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2022
He shall be found alive and healthy, but make sure you all make alot of,

Noise!.

Noise!!.

Noise!!!.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Suspects: 2:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

noise maker shat up!

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
He will be found alive before the end of this week.

This I have seen.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
We pray Ajayi comes back home to his family in one piece.

So shall it be in Jesus name.

We shall all read here the news of him returning safely to his family less than 24 hours from now.

It will end in praise for him and his family.

Prayers going up �

diamond29:

Amen
God will spare his life and bring him back safely in Jesus name
Amen in Jesus name.
So shall it be.
God bless you ma.

MissionaryArchi:

Same prayer you made on this thread and truly she was found

https://www.nairaland.com/5046720/missing-abdulkadir-aminat-seen-pretty

Amen to your prayers

We always believe in the efficacy of prayers.
We know God answer prayers.
Thanks for pointing that out.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Jaydot01: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Omo the rate the people ar missing this time no be beans, we all should be careful out there

8 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Dencap: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
ok
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Jaydot01: 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You brain dey leak engine oil angry

35 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by tit(f): 7:21pm On Mar 13, 2022
check with the BRT kidnapping syndicate

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by ACRI: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Have some decency

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by almsofgold: 7:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
NO where is safe anymore angry

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Mystic969: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
wtf is happening in our society today... Everyday is crime upon crime, I pray the Young lad is found alive....God help us ooo

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Franky70(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Hmmmm
I pray he's found

But Yoruba isn't guaranteed Sha

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Tribalistic bigot.
Stop this nonsense

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Chigozirimkpoma: 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
sad
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Kobicove(m): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2022
This is just a 22 year old guy. sad

I hope he is safe wherever he is

2 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by iCauseTrouble: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kidnapping and ritual killing is getting out of hand especially in South West....... Shey na the craze for Benz dey cause all these?

7 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
God have mercy and bring him home safe in Jesus Christ name Amen
Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by AfroKnight: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Kidnappers and ritualists are having a field day! It’s mostly because of the perpetuation of the belief that blood money works. Thanks to Nollywood and foolish superstitions.

The government needs to demystify that dangerous belief in blood money. But these politicians are some of the prominent customers of spiritualists. They wouldn’t attack the babas who give them odeshi.

Also, Police can collect bribes from ANYONE, even a person who kills human beings for sacrifice. Police is a big problem too.

This kidnapping is too much in Nigeria. North to south, travellers are not safe.

5 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by oilmane(m): 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ademola47:
Ajayi Samson, a student of the University of Ibadan is missing.

If found, please, contact 08024920650 or 08023589422 or the nearest police station.

I pray he return home safe and sound.

4 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Adesina18111(m): 7:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
The rate at which people are missing these days dey alarming...kilode?...I don't know why?...person no know where he dey go again abi where he dey come from?...may God help us

4 Likes

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by seunak2016: 7:28pm On Mar 13, 2022
Inison:
I can't even say who's causing the surge of rituals in this country

Yahoo boys or Politicians

only GOD knows
elections time and when they are printing high currency note, shit like that happened. I remember when 1000 note just got out, ritual plenty that time ooo

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
southwest wath is happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ritual killers are on the prowl,stay safe and at alert...the way these boys are looking for sudden wealth fear me oo,be at alert always may God dey keep us safe...

1 Like

Re: Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) by pmc01(m): 7:31pm On Mar 13, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Shame on you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Bags First Class In Engineering From London University. Photos / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) / Who Can Help Us Contact This Lady For A Prize?: Someone About To Lose Her Admiss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.