Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,512 members, 7,830,525 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree - Computer Market (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree (17839 Views)

~::::[free]iwp Vps Paid Server:::trying Is Believing[free]~ / UNLIMITED IWP SERVER and CPANELZ to host various Servers / Iwp Paid Servers For 1200/year: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by chei: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
justfree i need your settings plz gtwist2001@yahoo.com
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by justfree1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 28, 2011
@lul i just came back from school now, i;ve not checked my mail, just check it within 5mins,
ROBEN:

@Justfree, stop advertising speed kills cos U dont have any speed nor sound customer relations? I paid U thru recharge card and U sent a server weeks ago to me(dublinbenson@yahoo.com) ,it was as slow that it couldnt open any site, I called and called U till I spent more than 2k on calls to U alone, i gave up after the 3rd day of continous calling, I still remember the last day I called u and u said that u just changed 2 anoda server and bla bla bla, and that U will get back 2 me, your customer relations is so poor that u couldnt send me mail asking how far not to talk of calling, since calling U is waisting more money 4 me, I gave up and allow U 2 enjoy my payment 2 U without rendering any service, thats too bad and U know it.U ae re only gud in wooing people and after receiving their pay and sending snail speed server 2 dem, your contract ends and U start working 4 d next victim. Repent and let honesty/integrity be your watchword. Have a good day
@robin hmmmm i can't really get your points, i have over 40 clients even ones that still call till date to appreciate me for my server, some paid up front, anyway ask semid ur moderator, mcleo007, even VITA LITY how fast my server is the day he used it, i keep to my word, that's why peeps call me justfree, guy ur claims are not true
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by justfree1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2011
bro that is life some like ur service others complain, i have too much work i run only me, in fact today i just finised helping a member here configure his just by sending the settings, he does the work and appreciated it, all complains i recieve i make sure i treat them no matter whatever i'm doing, so bro i can,t really say what you are complaining of, just come out straight with your complains cuz i no in life it's not everybbody that likes you. peace
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by luffyhaki: 7:17pm On Feb 28, 2011
You guys can't really blame just free, Most times its cos of network,
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by justfree1(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28, 2011
@vitality i can't believe you are talking like this, when i gave you my test server you you called me to testity about the speed it was because we could not get a UBA BANK account that was why the contracted was not executed. true or false? mehn i just hate false accusation angry angry angry angry angry @vatility the USA server you are using can't be compared to my netherlands speed and i'm proud of that because i have the cpanel of the setrver you also use, when i gave it to one of my client, he called telling me he prefered the netherlands speed, maybe semid4lyfe should say something about this, sad sad sad
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by justfree1(m): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2011
@lul thanks bro atleast some of my clients are witness to this
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by bigfatng01: 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2011
justfree. keep up the good work ,i host too but i no get the kind strength wey you dey power ,some client fit use thier server bomb ,spam e.t.c how would you know just try your best and leave the rest ,also ABOUT the hype you need to slow down with THAT ,cos mtn network breaks sometimes and it affects iwp but we thank God we dont have to pay heavy to browse again.PRAISE THE LORD SOMEBODY , kiss
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by justfree1(m): 1:25am On Mar 01, 2011
Thank You bro,
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by ROBEN(m): 6:44am On Mar 01, 2011
justfree.:

@lul i just came back from school now, i;ve not checked my mail, just check it within 5mins, @robin hmmmm i can't really get your points, i have over 40 clients even ones that still call till date to appreciate me for my server, some paid up front, anyway ask semid your moderator, mcleo007, even VITA LITY how fast my server is the day he used it, i keep to my word, that's why peeps call me justfree, guy your claims are not true

@Justfree, I'm surprised at ur comment, are U saying we never did any business or that I'm lieing? Didnt I call U severally without any help? Wenever I call, U will tell me 2 do dis and dat and yet d thing was so slow that I couldnt open a single page. I got and tired of d whole thing that I gave up and U never bothered 2 see how U can help me out. How do U mean by my claims not true? If U re truely in doubt , I could fwd to u d server U sent me. Wut wud I gain by slandering U wen I'm not in2 ur kind of business?
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by justfree1(m): 7:59am On Mar 01, 2011
@robin i neva said we didn't do biz, all i'm saying it that i did all i can to help you, recall u told me u use vista as os? Our last conversation was that you would you change ur os to windows and then give me feedback but u neva did, @all even wen i suspended his server cuz he said it was working, his pc couldn't recognise that his server was suspended! Am i suppose to come to ur house and know what's the problem? The fact was ur os was stopping the synchronisation of the server and pc which i told him to change but he didn't, so am i to blame?
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by justfree1(m): 8:08am On Mar 01, 2011
Anyway no need to argue whenever u change ur os just let me know to flex ur server, cuz vista won't allow u enjoy the server, speed still kills lol
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by Philcool(m): 9:19am On Mar 01, 2011
Gd morning Justfree,
I use Mozilla headers and somtimes Privoxy. Though the speeds ar nothn 2 write hom about. But after seeing all ur mouth watering and tempting posts, i decided to partake by plea. I have begged u 2 make me enjoy ur speed starting wt a test server for comparison to motivate me get involvd in ur speed train but i dnt know if u read my reply-post or not. I use Windows-7 so please guide me on how i wl go even if i av known how to apply them based on the posts on the settings that i av read times and times again. Plz may i ask for email address? Perhaps dat wl b very straight and simple. I hop ths meets u in gond health.
Thank, Philcool ((philey25@yahoo.com))
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by Mcleo007(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2011
@Robben, one thing I can say for sure is that, I can vouch 4 only 2 server lords on NL- justfree and lanre88. These 2 guys are sincere. I guess the problem u have is with ur os. And mind u, iwp runs as a proxy,hence the connectivity is at the mercy of d network providers(mtn) and not justfree or whoever gave u a server. And about callin justfree on phone;he's said it times without no,he's a student and has busy schedules. I understand hw u feel. Just have little patience with him.

@justfree,I advice u send him a detailed tutorial on d configuratn. Remember,1 customer = 1000potential customers. Do ur best 2 help robben. If u hadn't helped me,I won't be recommending u,so, do wat u can,ok. One love.
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by Easy09: 11:24am On Mar 01, 2011
If e pain anybody wey critize justfree,mak dat person go hug transformer,justfree is doin a great job n i can atest to it.is netherland servers are very fast so 4 u complainers if ur iwp slow dat 1 na una fault or network problem so bcareful of wat u said to justfree bcus if i vex 4 hear no man can stop me.i tink a word is enuf 4 d wise. . . .
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by luffyhaki: 11:28am On Mar 01, 2011
Easy09 take am easy, L☺L.Justfree Na correct guy,
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by luffyhaki: 12:16pm On Mar 01, 2011
Speed kills baba, lolol
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by justfree1(m): 12:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
jor ooooooooooo just checking in from netherlands but batt lowwwwwwwwwwww angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by Easy09: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2011
Luff man@evritin is goin to be easy wen robben stop sayin rubish to justfree.i hate wen u ar at fault n. . . u claimin rit,ar 4 roben os or s o no mata just go clean ur brain wit acid. . . Yeye na ur pursion in jesus name. . . .tel dat to robben because dat is wat he is.
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by luffyhaki: 12:48pm On Mar 01, 2011
O boi, Just free ur server dey vex this morning o, E dey stream video live, no interruptions, O Boy yeee, Speed killsssss
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by Easy09: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2011
Justfree am online 2,so can i use my expres music edge phone to browse wit my laptop using iwp?
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by Easy09: 12:55pm On Mar 01, 2011
I conect my phone usin pc suite yet my iwp is nt reading at al. . .
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by Easy09: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
Pls giv me 1 of ur test server mak i just take login into facebook now pls am waiting 4 it nw or send it to easypapka@yahoo.com tanks.
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by ROBEN(m): 2:13pm On Mar 01, 2011
Easy09:

Luff man@evritin is goin to be easy wen robben stop sayin rubish to justfree.i hate wen u ar at fault n. . . u claimin rit,ar 4 roben os or s o no mata just go clean your brain wit acid. . . Yeye na your pursion in jesus name. . . .tel dat to robben because dat is wat he is.
I can guess ur background and where U are coming from ; I have better things to do with my time than 2 waste it bantering with a weed smoking ignoramus like U.

@Mcleo007
I heard U, thanks so much. If he decides to assist,well and gud ; if not, its no big deal.

justfree.:

@robin i neva said we didn't do biz, all i'm saying it that i did all i can to help you, recall u told me u use vista as os? Our last conversation was that you would you change your os to windows and then give me feedback but u neva did, @all even wen i suspended his server cuz he said it was working, his pc couldn't recognise that his server was suspended! Am i suppose to come to your house and know what's the problem? The fact was your os was stopping the synchronisation of the server and pc which i told him to change but he didn't, so am i to blame?
I still remember vividly the last time we spoke, U neva said I shud change my OS though U said its always d problem of VISTA but that U just installed on VISTA 4 someone, U said I shud delete the installation and do it all over again, which was exactly wut I did and still had the same result. There is no gain in lieing or blackmailing and I dont do it. Its a very very small money that is involved here but just dat it pained me cos d purpose for which I subscribed(and explained to U) was defeated. Its ok and I wish U d best
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by Easy09: 3:31pm On Mar 01, 2011
Robins@U must be very stupid,imagine u dragin over a thousand naira server n u are nt even ashamed of urself,if u must no,am just 2 beta dan u in every capacities of life so u can kiss ass 4 al i care.madman like u,go make dem wash ur head 4 beach,u beta no try me oh!i no dey take rubish.stupid u.
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by ROBEN(m): 3:36pm On Mar 01, 2011
Easy09:

Robins@U must be very silly,imagine u dragin over a thousand naira server n u are nt even ashamed of urself,if u must no,am just 2 beta dan u in every capacities of life so u can kiss backside 4 al i care.madman like u,go make dem wash your head 4 beach,u beta no try me oh!i no dey take rubish.silly u.

I told U dat I already know your background so your vomit doesnt shock me, I also know that U dont take rubbish cos U are already one. U re just a bystander crying more than d bereaved. By their vomit, we shall know them!!!
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by justfree1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
@robin well let me assume i neva told you to change ur os ok kindly do that after doing that just let me know so as to send you a new server, no need for all these insults pls,
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by luffyhaki: 4:09pm On Mar 01, 2011
Justfree I go vex for u oo, Y u no tell dem speed kills in ur last posting,
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by ROBEN(m): 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2011
justfree.:

@robin well let me assume i neva told you to change your os ok kindly do that after doing that just let me know so as to send you a new server, no need for all these insults pls,

Thanks so much and I will do just that. Can it work on windows 7? Neva insulted Easy09, look back at d thread and U will see where he started, if anyone has a problem with my postings, it shud be U and not one Easy09 who is begging 4 free server and calling me silly; telling me that I'm not ashamed dragging the issue

Thanks once again!!!
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by justfree1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 01, 2011
@lul no vex ooooo grin grin @robin i use xp i can't really say about 7, but let's give it a try, eeeehhehehe speed kills lol
Re: Iwp Paid Servers By Justfree by justfree1(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01, 2011
still online in USA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Browse Absolutely Free On Mtn With Indian Web Proxy / All London/Usa Used Laptops. *Pay on delivery - Lagos and Ogun state. / Apple Screen Replacement In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.