Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? (1364 Views)

Where 2 Oceans Meet But Do Not Mix, Confirmed By The Quran Over 1400 Years Back / Is Quran The Word Of Allah OR Creation Of Allah? / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2020
As reported in Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510
Narrated By Anas bin Malik
Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before."
So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies.
'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al- Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)" -Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

From the above you can see that the Quran was not in perfect manuscript until Zaid made it so.

So the so called "perfect" Quran you have today is the handiwork of Zaid.

Zaid did what Allah could not do, Allah couldn't make his book perfect Zaid then proved that he was smarter than Allah.

Allah couldn't make his Quran to be recited in the same manner, Allah couldn't give a single version of the Quran, Zaid had to do that by burning all the other manuscripts of the Quran in order to give you a single manuscript. Only lies is afraid of being hidden, what was Zaid afraid of? Why did he burn the other manuscripts?

Other deductions are:

1. The death of the memorizers and the fear that all of them will be dead and the Quran will eventually be lost, was what prompted Abu Bakr and his likes to help Allah to preserve his book, since Allah could not protect the Qurra/memorizers from dying.

2. Muhammad didn't compile the Quran into a book in his lifetime and he never gave the order for Quran to be compiled into a book and that was why Zaid was reluctant to take up the instruction because he said he wouldn't do what Muhammad didn't do.

3. Uthman later ordered the Quran to be re edited and burnt other manuscripts.

4. Muhammad was not alive to confirm the veracity of what Zaid compiled

5. The Shia believe that Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman and Zaid corrupted the original revelation Muhammad received.

5. Muhammad said the Quran was revealed to him in seven different dialects but Zaid wrote the present Quran in only one dialect and burnt others.

What was Zaid hiding?

2 Likes

Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by bigass123(m): 6:51pm On Feb 27, 2020
Source of this please
If there's no source then keep quiet �
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2020
bigass123:
Source of this please
If there's no source then keep quiet �
Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

3 Likes

Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by ChristianNorth: 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2020
Koran is the original work of zayd.

4 Likes

Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by ibsaq(m): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2020
you know that you are wrong but. you when up and write it have a look at what you wrote on paragraph 4 from your statement you said he keeps one and bunt the others this implies he did not write it but only accept one full dialect.

1 Like

Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by AntiChristian: 8:51am On Feb 29, 2020
ibsaq:
you know that you are wrong but. you when up and write it have a look at what you wrote on paragraph 4 from your statement you said he keeps one and bunt the others this implies he did not write it but only accept one full dialect.

This guys are crooks and liars! They copied this from the middle and are spreading it around. I have asked them to tell us who compiled the OT and how the Bible was compiled from the period of Moses till 1611 of KJV.

But they have no answer!
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by AntiChristian: 8:53am On Feb 29, 2020
Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh (4986) that Zayd ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) said:

Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq sent for me when the people of al-Yamaamah had been killed [i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against the false prophet Musaylimah]. (I went to him) and found ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), “ ‘Umar has come to me and said: ‘Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the Qur'aan (i.e. those who knew the Qur’aan by heart) on the day of the battle of al-Yamaamah, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur’aan may be lost. Therefore I suggest that you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur’aan be collected.” I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not do?" 'Umar said, "By Allah, this is something good." 'Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allaah opened my heart to it and I began to realize the good in the idea which 'Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). “You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). So search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur’aan and compile it in one book." By Allah If they had ordered me to move one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to compile the Qur’aan. Then I said (to Abu Bakr), "How can you do something that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allaah, it is a good thing." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allaah opened my heart to that to which He had opened the hearts of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur’aan and collecting it from (what it was written on) palm stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, until I found the last Verse of Soorat al-Tawbah with Abu Khuzaymah al-Ansaari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The verse is (interpretation of the meaning):

"Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty...” [al-Tawbah 9:128] until the end of Soorat Baraa’ah (i.e., al-Tawbah).

Then the complete manuscript (copy) of the Qur’aan remained with Abu Bakr until he died, then with 'Umar until the end of his life, and then with Hafsah, the daughter of 'Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him).

The Sahaabi Zayd ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) knew the Qur’aan by heart but he was methodical in his confirmation; he would not agree to write down any verse until two of the Sahaabah testified that they had heard it from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

This Mus-haf (written copy of the Qur’aan) remained in the hands of the caliphs until the time of the Rightly-Guided Caliph ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan (may Allaah be pleased with him). The Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) had dispersed to different lands, and they used to recite the Qur’aan according to what they had heard of the seven recitations from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and each of their students used to recite according to what he had heard from his shaykh. If a student heard someone reciting in a manner different from what he knew, he would denounce him and accuse him of making a mistake, and this went on until the Sahaabah feared that there would be fitnah (trouble) between the Taabi’een and successive generations. So they thought that they should unite the people in following one recitation, which was in the dialect of Quraysh in which the Qur’aan had first been revealed, so as to dispel any disputes and resolve the matter. ‘Uthmaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) was consulted, and he agreed with this opinion.

OP started here with his half truth:
Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh (4988) from Anas ibn Maalik that Hudhayfah ibn al-Yamaan came to ‘Uthmaan at the time when the people of Shaam (Syria) and the people of Iraq were waging war to conquer Armenia and Azerbaijan. Hudhayfah was alarmed by their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur’aan, so he said to 'Uthmaan, "O Ameer al-Mu’mineen! Save this nation before they dispute about the Book (Qur’aan) as the Jews and the Christians did before." So 'Uthmaan sent a message to Hafsah saying, "Send us the manuscript of the Qur’aan so that we may make copies of the Mus-haf and we will return the manuscript to you."

Hafsah sent it to 'Uthmaan. Then 'Uthmaan ordered Zayd ibn Thaabit, 'Abdullah ibn al-Zubayr, Sa’eed ibn al-‘Aas and ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Haarith ibn Hishaam to copy out the manuscripts. 'Uthmaan said to the three men who were from Quraysh (the tribe of which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was a member), “In case you disagree with Zayd ibn Thaabit on any point in the Qur’aan, then write it in the dialect of Quraysh, for the Qur’aan was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthmaan returned the original manuscripts to Hafsah.

'Uthmaan sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'aanic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt.
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 4:31pm On Feb 29, 2020
ibsaq:
"Narrated By Anas bin Malik
Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to 'Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before."
So 'Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to 'Uthman. 'Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, 'Abdullah bin AzZubair, Said bin Al-As and 'AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies.
'Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. 'Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt. Said bin Thabit added, "A Verse from Surat Ahzab was missed by me when we copied the Qur'an and I used to hear Allah's Apostle reciting it. So we searched for it and found it with Khuzaima bin Thabit Al- Ansari. (That Verse was): 'Among the Believers are men who have been true in their covenant with Allah.' (33.23)" -Sahih Bukhari 6:61:510

I've highlighted where it is stated in the authentic Hadiths that instructions was given for the Quran to be re-written in perfect copies and how the original manuscript were ordered to be burnt after Zaid was done with the editing.

Your authentic Hadiths attest that the Quran was re-written and you're here trying to do damage control grin

1 Like

Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 4:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
AntiChristian:
Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh (4986) that Zayd ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) said:

Abu Bakr al-Siddeeq sent for me when the people of al-Yamaamah had been killed [i.e., a number of the Prophet's Companions who fought against the false prophet Musaylimah]. (I went to him) and found ‘Umar ibn al-Khattaab sitting with him. Abu Bakr then said (to me), “ ‘Umar has come to me and said: ‘Casualties were heavy among the Qurra' of the Qur'aan (i.e. those who knew the Qur’aan by heart) on the day of the battle of al-Yamaamah, and I am afraid that more heavy casualties may take place among the Qurra' on other battlefields, whereby a large part of the Qur’aan may be lost. Therefore I suggest that you (Abu Bakr) order that the Qur’aan be collected.” I said to 'Umar, "How can you do something that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not do?" 'Umar said, "By Allah, this is something good." 'Umar kept on urging me to accept his proposal till Allaah opened my heart to it and I began to realize the good in the idea which 'Umar had realized." Then Abu Bakr said (to me). “You are a wise young man and we do not have any suspicion about you, and you used to write the Divine Inspiration for the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him). So search for (the fragmentary scripts of) the Qur’aan and compile it in one book." By Allah If they had ordered me to move one of the mountains, it would not have been heavier for me than this ordering me to compile the Qur’aan. Then I said (to Abu Bakr), "How can you do something that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) did not do?" Abu Bakr replied, "By Allaah, it is a good thing." Abu Bakr kept on urging me to accept his idea until Allaah opened my heart to that to which He had opened the hearts of Abu Bakr and 'Umar. So I started looking for the Qur’aan and collecting it from (what it was written on) palm stalks, thin white stones and also from the men who knew it by heart, until I found the last Verse of Soorat al-Tawbah with Abu Khuzaymah al-Ansaari, and I did not find it with anybody other than him. The verse is (interpretation of the meaning):

"Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty...” [al-Tawbah 9:128] until the end of Soorat Baraa’ah (i.e., al-Tawbah).

Then the complete manuscript (copy) of the Qur’aan remained with Abu Bakr until he died, then with 'Umar until the end of his life, and then with Hafsah, the daughter of 'Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him).

The Sahaabi Zayd ibn Thaabit (may Allaah be pleased with him) knew the Qur’aan by heart but he was methodical in his confirmation; he would not agree to write down any verse until two of the Sahaabah testified that they had heard it from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

This Mus-haf (written copy of the Qur’aan) remained in the hands of the caliphs until the time of the Rightly-Guided Caliph ‘Uthmaan ibn ‘Affaan (may Allaah be pleased with him). The Sahaabah (may Allaah be pleased with them) had dispersed to different lands, and they used to recite the Qur’aan according to what they had heard of the seven recitations from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), and each of their students used to recite according to what he had heard from his shaykh. If a student heard someone reciting in a manner different from what he knew, he would denounce him and accuse him of making a mistake, and this went on until the Sahaabah feared that there would be fitnah (trouble) between the Taabi’een and successive generations. So they thought that they should unite the people in following one recitation, which was in the dialect of Quraysh in which the Qur’aan had first been revealed, so as to dispel any disputes and resolve the matter. ‘Uthmaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) was consulted, and he agreed with this opinion.

OP started here with his half truth:
Al-Bukhaari narrated in his Saheeh (4988) from Anas ibn Maalik that Hudhayfah ibn al-Yamaan came to ‘Uthmaan at the time when the people of Shaam (Syria) and the people of Iraq were waging war to conquer Armenia and Azerbaijan. Hudhayfah was alarmed by their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur’aan, so he said to 'Uthmaan, "O Ameer al-Mu’mineen! Save this nation before they dispute about the Book (Qur’aan) as the Jews and the Christians did before." So 'Uthmaan sent a message to Hafsah saying, "Send us the manuscript of the Qur’aan so that we may make copies of the Mus-haf and we will return the manuscript to you."

Hafsah sent it to 'Uthmaan. Then 'Uthmaan ordered Zayd ibn Thaabit, 'Abdullah ibn al-Zubayr, Sa’eed ibn al-‘Aas and ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn Haarith ibn Hishaam to copy out the manuscripts. 'Uthmaan said to the three men who were from Quraysh (the tribe of which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was a member), “In case you disagree with Zayd ibn Thaabit on any point in the Qur’aan, then write it in the dialect of Quraysh, for the Qur’aan was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, 'Uthmaan returned the original manuscripts to Hafsah.

'Uthmaan sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'aanic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt.

I've highlighted where it is stated in the authentic Hadiths that instructions was given for the Quran to be re-written in perfect copies and how the original manuscript were ordered to be burnt after Zaid was done with the editing.
But you're here trying to do damage control and confuse neophytes in your religion. You're even ashamed of referencing your source, you didn't want people to know that it was documented in Sahih Bukhari, if not so why didn't you quote from Bukhari but rather chose to quote from an unreferenced source?
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by ibsaq(m): 10:05pm On Feb 29, 2020
advocatejare:

Your authentic Hadiths attest that the Quran was re-written and you're here trying to do damage control grin[/b]
you see what I am trying to get you to the right path. the hadith are indeed but I can't figure out where in the hadith that I ndicate that the word (kataba) means re-write find a dictionary and search for the meaning it means that 1. modification 2. to write again without modification. and from the context clearly You know that it has been used as second meaning three people (trusties)were assigned to the task and you are saying one modify how is this possible. even if the other two knows about it and keep quiet island is an open religion they will have mentioned it to USMAN . but this didn't happen until almost 300 year the shoot claim and you are say it now

understand the context first before criticizing
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by AntiChristian: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2020
advocatejare:

But you're here trying to do damage control and confuse neophytes in your religion. You're even ashamed of referencing your source, you didn't want people to know that it was documented in Sahih Bukhari, if not so why didn't you quote from Bukhari but rather chose to quote from an unreferenced source?

Where did Hafsah got the manuscripts she gave to Uthman?
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 7:41am On Mar 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Where did Hafsah got the manuscripts she gave to Uthman?
You should tell us na, tell us if it was Muhammad that compiled it and gave it to Hafsah or if it was compiled after the death of Muhammad who was not alive to verify what was compiled, tell us why the manuscript with Hafsah was ordered to be re-written and the original one burnt. Tell us grin
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 7:50am On Mar 01, 2020
ibsaq:

you see what I am trying to get you to the right path.the hadith are indeed but I can't figure out where in the hadith that I ndicate that the word (kataba) means re-write find a dictionary and search for the meaning it means that 1. modification 2. to write again without modification. and from the context clearly You know that it has been used as second meaning three people (trusties)were assigned to the task and you are saying one modify how is this possible. even if the other two knows about it and keep quiet island is an open religion they will have mentioned it to USMAN . but this didn't happen until almost 300 year the shoot claim and you are say it now

understand the context first before criticizing
You're only playing with words and trying to confuse the neophytes who don't know their right from their left.

The instruction was for Zaid and his editorial crew to re write the Quran into a perfect copy, they did and in order to conceal the truth and prevent future generations from seeing the modifications they have done, they decided to burn the 'original' manuscript.

If the Quran was already perfect why was Zaid instructed to rewrite and make it perfect? So Allah made numerous mistakes that Zaid had to help him correct?

Why was the original manuscript burnt? If not to hide the truth grin
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by AntiChristian: 7:57am On Mar 01, 2020
advocatejare:
You should tell us na, tell us if it was Muhammad that compiled it and gave it to Hafsah or if it was compiled after the death of Muhammad who was not alive to verify what was compiled, tell us why the manuscript with Hafsah was ordered to be re-written and the original one burnt. Tell us grin

You mean I should give you that long post again?

How many "Fs" did you have in school?

Was Jesus, Moses, etc around to verify your Books?

List the names of the compilers and copyists of the Bible from the period of Moses to that of Paul?

Now run away or divert the question as usual?
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 8:19am On Mar 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

You mean I should give you that long post again?

How many "Fs" did you have in school?

Was Jesus, Moses, etc around to verify your Books?

List the names of the compilers and copyists of the Bible from the period of Moses to that of Paul?

Now run away or divert the question as usual?
You were the one that asked a question about Hafsah and I asked you to answer yourself. Don't divert our discussion.

Christians never claimed that God descended our books from heaven, we know that it was written by Men through the inspiration from God.

it is you Muslims that lay claim to such but we have exposed your lies and shown you that your Quran was actually written by Zaid.

It is you Muslims that claim that no word of the Quran has been changed but we have exposed your lies that Zaid changed the Quran and burnt the original manuscript

You lie that the Quran is pure words of Allah with no human inputs, we have exposed your lies that Quran is the handiwork of Zaid supervised by Uthman

And to your Question about if Moses was alive to verify his books, go and ask Muhammad that plagiarized the books of Moses and direct your Question to Allah who said he gave the book to Moses grin

2 Likes

Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by AntiChristian: 8:22am On Mar 01, 2020
advocatejare:
You were the one that asked a question about Hafsah and I asked you to answer yourself. Don't divert our discussion.

Christians never claimed that God descended our books from heaven, we know that it was written by Men through the inspiration from God.

it is you Muslims that lay claim to such but we have exposed your lies and shown you that your Quran was actually written by Zaid.

It is you Muslims that claim that no word of the Quran has been changed but we have exposed your lies that Zaid changed the Quran and burnt the original manuscript

You lie that the Quran is pure words of Allah with no human inputs, we have exposed your lies that Quran is the handiwork of Zaid supervised by Uthman

And to your Question about if Moses was alive to verify his books, go and ask Muhammad that plagiarized the books of Moses and direct your Question to Allah who said he gave the book to Moses grin

Good divertion tactics!

I don't tell lies! You are obviously the notorious liar here! Even same Christians following this thread are withnesses!

Who compiled the Bible from the period of Moses to that of Paul?
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 8:41am On Mar 01, 2020
AntiChristian:

Good divertion tactics!

I don't tell lies! You are obviously the notorious liar here! Even same Christians following this thread are withnesses!

Who compiled the Bible from the period of Moses to that of Paul?

Go ask the Allah and Muhammad that plagiarized the Bible who compiled the Book they plagiarized
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by ibsaq(m): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
advocatejare:

You're only playing with words and trying to confuse the neophytes who don't know their right from their left.
Allamdullillah you have started to understand your misleading but by an advice to help understand this matter is you have to learn Arabic to avoid missing of meanings due to translations of not for translation you won't have said all this your mistake.
[/quote]
The instruction was for Zaid and his editorial crew to re write the Quran into a perfect copy, they did and in order to conceal the truth and prevent future generations from seeing the modifications they have done, they decided to burn the 'original' manuscript.
from what you have already stated above that's there are different dialect you know what dialect means one language but some time a word may have different meaning to the other dialect hence they choose one dialect that comprise all the other in to one and to only one book. in order to avoid future compassion you know that language are dying all so dialects. they noticed this and they don't want use to have some that we can't understand it's actual meaning due to the dying of the dialect. So the bring a one point to unit us.
[/quote]
If the Quran was already perfect why was Zaid instructed to rewrite and make it perfect? So Allah made numerous mistakes that Zaid had to help him correct?
during the life time of the prophet he do challenge unbelievers to proof any grammatical errors in the Qur'an but no one Eva raised a finger.

Why was the original manuscript burnt? If not to hide the truth grin[/quote] by
I state it above.

Allah loves his servants also those that repent after wrong doing.
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2020
ibsaq:

from what you have already stated above that's there are different dialect you know what dialect means one language but some time a word may have different meaning to the other dialect hence they choose one dialect that comprise all the other in to one and to only one book. in order to avoid future compassion you know that language are dying all so dialects. they noticed this and they don't want use to have some that we can't understand it's actual meaning due to the dying of the dialect. So the bring a one point to unit us.
The more you try to do damage control, the more expose yourself

Muhammad said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects and people recited the Quran in different dialects while Muhammad was alive he didn't rebuke them, he didn't standardize it into only one dialect but Zaid decided to throw away the other 6 dialects and chose one for you, if Allah didn't give Muhammad that instruction who gave Zaid?

Was Zaid smarter than Allah and Muhammad?
I'm happy that you have agreed that the original Quran which was revealed in 7 different dialects is no longer available today. What we have today is Zaid's version of the Quran

"Narrated By 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas
Allah's Apostle said, "Gabriel recited the Qur'an to me in one way. Then I requested him (to read it in another way), and continued asking him to recite it in other ways, and he recited it in several ways till he ultimately recited it in seven different ways." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:513

"Narrated By 'Umar bin Al-Khattab
I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listened to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper, and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Sura which I heard you reciting?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me." I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle has taught it to me in a different way from yours." So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said (to Allah's Apostle):

"I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!" On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him, (O 'Umar!) Recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way as I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way," and added, "Recite, O 'Umar!" I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever (way) is easier for you (or read as much of it as may be easy for you)." Sahih 6:61:514

As you can see, Muhammad didn't rebuke anyone reciting the Quran in any of the different dialects or ways it was revealed. Muhammad didn't standardize it into out dialect, Muhammad didn't say other dialect of revelation should be burnt. Why did Zaid burn the other manuscripts, why did he give you guys his own Quran which was different from the one Muhammad received?

1 Like

Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by Kaytixy: 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2020
advocatejare:

this guy na real mumu. Ok tell us what it used to be and what Zaid changed it to.
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
Kaytixy:
this guy na real mumu. Ok tell us what it used to be and what Zaid changed it to.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
“The best way to hide something from Black people is to put it in a book.”

2 Likes

Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by ibsaq(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
advocatejare:

The more you try to do damage control, the more expose yourself

indeed now I do understand that you are not to accept truth and this will be my last comment on this matter.

advocatejare:

Muhammad said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects and people recited the Quran in different dialects while Muhammad was alive he didn't rebuke them, he didn't standardize it into only one dialect but Zaid decided to throw away the other 6 dialects and chose one for you, if Allah didn't give Muhammad that instruction who gave Zaid?

The other dialect are not out banded but he choose one is nowadays when we people choose English is official language and this doesn't invalidate yuroba Hausa And Igbo as Nigeria language.Also this is implied hear the other dialect are HAFS WARSH YAQUB...
and this is what I called istimbad .
advocatejare:

Was Zaid smarter than Allah and Muhammad?
I'm happy that you have agreed that the original Quran which was revealed in 7 different dialects is no longer available today. What we have today is Zaid's version of the Quran

I REPEAT THEY ARE ARE Available also even in the international Quran recitation they first ask you with which dialect and every that 7 dialect are allowed.
advocatejare:

"Narrated By 'Abdullah bin 'Abbas
Allah's Apostle said, "Gabriel recited the Qur'an to me in one way. Then I requested him (to read it in another way), and continued asking him to recite it in other ways, and he recited it in several ways till he ultimately recited it in seven different ways." Sahih Bukhari 6:61:513

you have first state the answer in your questions above that a person that have the ability to understand 7 dialect and one who understand not all. that's the reason why Usman told them to write in Qurash.(is in your previous comments).

[/quote]
advocatejare:

As you can see, Muhammad didn't rebuke anyone reciting the Quran in any of the different dialects or ways it was revealed. Muhammad didn't standardize it into out dialect, Muhammad didn't say other dialect of revelation should be burnt. Why did Zaid burn the other manuscripts, why did he give you guys his own Quran which was different from the one Muhammad received?
All are in your previous comments during the life time of Quran was not compiled this doesn't mean that the Qur'an of our faith is burnt And I repeat THEY are also available as HAFS WARSH.....
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 11:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
ibsaq:

indeed now I do understand that you are not to accept truth and this will be my last comment on this matter.
That's the way all of you always run away when you are dazed with facts, I'm not surprised.

The other dialect are not out banded but he choose one is nowadays when we people choose English is official language and this doesn't invalidate yuroba Hausa And Igbo as Nigeria language.Also this is implied hear the other dialect are HAFS WARSH YAQUB...
You've only mentioned three, add the remaining 4 to make it 7 na, if Zaid and other Muslims wanted to follow the footsteps of Muhammad, they should have made all the 7 versions available and allow Muslims to choose whichever one they prefer just like Muhammad did. Neither Muhammad nor Allah gave the order that the Quran should be standardized and that other manuscripts should be burnt.

I REPEAT THEY ARE ARE Available also even in the international Quran recitation they first ask you with which dialect and every that 7 dialect are allowed.
What of local Quran recitation? grin

you have first state the answer in your questions above that a person that have the ability to understand 7 dialect and one who understand not all. that's the reason why Usman told them to write in Qurash.(is in your previous comments).
In other words, Uthman felt he was smarter than Muhammad by doing what Muhammad didn't do nor commanded even despite the fact that Muhammad heard different people reciting the Quran in different ways?

All are in your previous comments during the life time of Quran was not compiled this doesn't mean that the Qur'an of our faith is burnt And I repeat THEY are also available as HAFS WARSH.....
Mr. Damage controller, your authentic Hadith says that the original manuscript was burnt but you want to tell us that your Hadith was lying and that you that was born years after the Hadith was compiled know better than the narrator and the compiler of the Hadith

1 Like

Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by true2god: 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
advocatejare:
That's the way all of you always run away when you are dazed with facts, I'm not surprised.

You've only mentioned three, add the remaining 4 to make it 7 na, if Zaid and other Muslims wanted to follow the footsteps of Muhammad, they should have made all the 7 versions available and allow Muslims to choose whichever one they prefer just like Muhammad did. Neither Muhammad nor Allah gave the order that the Quran should be standardized and that other manuscripts should be burnt.

What of local Quran recitation? grin

In other words, Uthman felt he was smarter than Muhammad by doing what Muhammad didn't do nor commanded even despite the fact that Muhammad heard different people reciting the Quran in different ways?

Mr. Damage controller, your authentic Hadith says that the original manuscript was burnt but you want to tell us that your Hadith was lying and that you that was born years after the Hadith was compiled know better than the narrator and the compiler of the Hadith
You are doing a great job schooling my muslim brothers about the origin of our Quran. I now confirmed that the quran was the job of zaud ibn thabit and not mohammed.

2 Likes

Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
true2god:
You are doing a great job schooling my muslim brothers about the origin of our Quran. I now confirmed that the quran was the job of zaud ibn thabit and not mohammed.
That's the truth they've concealed for years.
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 9:17pm On Mar 04, 2020
ibsaq:

And even the 7 different versions or Qira'ats of the Quran you have today was established by Ibn Mujahid a man that lived more than 300years after Muhammad had died, so don't think the 7 qiraats you have today is the same as the one available during the days of Muhammad. You have many things to learn about your religion
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 09, 2020
I wonder why non-muslims who have not a shred of the historical context of the Quran and the Hadith go on cherry picking parts of whatever suits them and go on to criticize them. No knowledge of Fiqh nor Tafsir, nor Sirah. Just pick anything that looks suspicious and attack it. It's pitiful really. I've just understood that not everyone on social media is necessarily sensible and arguing religion online is a fruitless venture.
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by olaalekan: 5:39pm On May 10, 2020
I am not surprise at all why non Muslim will just come and fabricate lies, give there own interpretation of Quran and hadith without any prior knowledge just to suit there own desire without having full knowledge of Islam. Islam is a religion base on knowledge and facts. you cannot just come out and say want you want. Allah said "they desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah surely will established His light whether the unbelievers detest it." So no matter your twisting, your lies, your deception the promise of Almighty Allah shall be fulfilled. you are just wasting your time. there is a Yoruba adage " ile ti a ba fi iro ko eeri no o wo"
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by olaalekan: 5:53pm On May 10, 2020
advocatejare:

And even the 7 different versions or Qira'ats of the Quran you have today was established by Ibn Mujahid a man that lived more than 300years after Muhammad had died, so don't think the 7 qiraats you have today is the same as the one available during the days of Muhammad. You have many things to learn about your religion

Please bring your evidence on this that ibn mujahid was the one who established the 7 Qiraat we have today. And I will tell you that the 7 qiraat has been around since the time of the prophet and the evidence is in a book titled "ulumul Quran" So Mr Islamic teacher bring your own evidence i am waiting.
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 9:13am On May 11, 2020
olaalekan:

Please bring your evidence on this that ibn mujahid was the one who established the 7 Qiraat we have today. And I will tell you that the 7 qiraat has been around since the time of the prophet and the evidence is in a book titled "ulumul Quran" So Mr Islamic teacher bring your own evidence i am waiting.
The 7 Qirat that were available during the days of Muhammad were collapsed and standardized into one by Zaid and every other one was destroyed.

Mujahid only used his initiaves more than 300 years after Mohammed had died (in 934 AD) to bring forth his own 7 Qirat which was in no way related to the one Muhammad received.

Narrated By Anas bin Malik
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 9:16am On May 11, 2020
olaalekan:

Mohammed never compiled the Quran before he died and that was why Zayd initially declined compiling the Quran until he was persuaded.

After the compilation they burnt other manuscripts of the Quran which was against what Mohammed said, Mohammed said the Quran was revealed to him in 7 different dialects but after Uthman and Zayd were done with their fabrications they burnt all the other Quranic manuscripts including the other dialects of revelation.

The instructions to burn the other manuscripts was never given by Muhammad before he died nor by Allah, Zayd and Uthman only acted on their own accounts, and they burnt the evidence to cover up their fabrications and gave the Muslim world the revised edition of the Quran.

But the Shia were angry because they knew the Quran had been corrupted.

The Muslims continue to read Uthmanic codex of the Quran until 934 AD when ibn Mujahid read that Muhammad actually said he received the Quran in 7 different dialects but since Uthman and Zayd had burnt the other dialects up, Ibn Mujahid then created his own 7 dialects of the Quran which are Nafi; Ibn Kathir; Ibn 'Amir; Abu Amr; Asim, Hafs; Hamzah; al-Kisai.

In 1924 in Cairo Egypt, The Hafs manuscript was edited into the Quran you have today.

Hence today's Quran is not the same as the one Mohammed received, it's not the same as the one Uthman and Zayd fabricated, it's a different one entirely. Go and learn my friend
Re: The Quran: Words Of Allah Or Words of Zaid Bin Thabit? by advocatejare(m): 9:42am On May 11, 2020
olaalekan:
I am not surprise at all why non Muslim will just come and fabricate lies, give there own interpretation of Quran and hadith without any prior knowledge just to suit there own desire without having full knowledge of Islam. Islam is a religion base on knowledge and facts. you cannot just come out and say want you want. Allah said "they desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah surely will established His light whether the unbelievers detest it." So no matter your twisting, your lies, your deception the promise of Almighty Allah shall be fulfilled. you are just wasting your time. there is a Yoruba adage " ile ti a ba fi iro ko eeri no o wo"

Be deceiving yourself, I was a Muslim for more than 30 years, I know much and very much about Islam

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become An Imam? / I Need The Contacts Of An Alpha / Muslims, Why Did You Fail To Probe This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.