Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Dont Care For Light Since I Got This Lontor Witch. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Dont Care For Light Since I Got This Lontor Witch. (551 Views)

Lontor Unveils Cutting-edge J-series Air Conditioning System / Shopping On LONTOR, Tbay Gives You Cash Back / You Can Now Own Your Own Gree & Lontor Store In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Care For Light Since I Got This Lontor Witch. by opusmedia(m): 6:44pm On Feb 27, 2020
Are you tired of not having light, do you want to continue in it if yes that is good for you but if no you have a solution today.

quickly request for your lontor smart fan today and begin to have a wonderful sleep.

As you know the temperature has risen beyond normal level what caused it I can't tell.

As human after working for a whole day coming back to your house to rest
so that you gather energy for the next day only for you to be faced by the advanced heat cry it can be boring can be very annoying, as it stands we have no control over that....

But the solution I have for you today is what I called Lontor smart witch why I calls it the name is because of it lasting nature...and how smart it looks... Portable

Do You want to enjoy 100% heatless night just contact me today for your lontor smart fan.. at a token.

you will see this product at a higher cost but I have partner with the lontor company just to deliver it to you for just
N3000 Naira only

we have varieties of the product we have the one that has power bank and another one that is bigger in size and another one that uses finger battery so it now depend on the one you want exactly,
The heat control is in your hands...
WhatsApp me now for your high speed rechargeable fan
We if discount on bulk purchase... Cheers

(1) (Reply)

The Peak Of Nigerian Police Unprofessional Conduct(pictures). / Late Billionaire Ogbuawa’s Third Wife Defrauds Stepsons Of N170.1million / #endsars Is Trending Again On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.