Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Shopping On LONTOR, Tbay Gives You Cash Back - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shopping On LONTOR, Tbay Gives You Cash Back (184 Views)

Lontor Unveils Cutting-edge J-series Air Conditioning System / You Can Now Own Your Own Gree & Lontor Store In Nigeria / I Dont Care For Light Since I Got This Lontor Witch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shopping On LONTOR, Tbay Gives You Cash Back by Theiabay: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2021
Merry Christmas!
One of our partners, LONTOR, now Tbay and LONTOR joint together and host a grand rewards event where you have a chance to win free LONTOR products worth up to 50,000 NGN. Rich prizes are waiting for you, come and join the event now!

How to participate the event:
Click Tbay Facebook to join our event.

Register on the LONTOR as a member, then share the LONTOR [Mine page] and Tbay username below the post.

Click here to register on LONTOR.

What rewards you’ll get:
Rechargeable Searchlight, Fan, Handheld Fan, Rechargeable Mist Fan, Bulb.

Event Duration:
24/12/2021 - 31/12/2021 23:59 (UTC)

Deadline for Redemption:

15/1/2021

Event Rules:
1. Choose 4 users randomly from the [LONTOR Mine page] comments every day to give away LONTOR products.

2. Choose the first 10 users from the [LONTOR order page] comments each day to enjoy 50% cashback after receive the item. (Cashback with Tbay points)

3. Follow Tbay on Facebook, the post is updated daily.

4. Each user can only get a reward once.

5. Winners of Saturday and Sunday will be announced next Monday.

6. Tbay official - Tbay_info will contact the winners to send the points reward.

7. If you have any questions, please email Tbay official: help@theiabay.com.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Born British Student, Emeka Obasi Unveils Climate Change NGO, Our Tomor / Captain Usman A Usman Express His Feelings Towards His Successfully Done Wedding / Layman Analysis Of The Autopsy Report For Sylvester Of Doyen College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.