Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

5 Most Powerful Armies In The World and their year 2020 military budget - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Most Powerful Armies In The World and their year 2020 military budget (5441 Views)

The 6 Most Powerful Armies Of All Time / States And Their Year Of Creation. Compare Your State To Its Peers / 35 strongest armies in Africa (2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 5 Most Powerful Armies In The World and their year 2020 military budget by chloedogie(m): 5:36am On Apr 13, 2020
SEGLIZ:

that name you mentioned was the beginning of our ruins and the ceiling of it.
the rest are only building on it, Babangida truly put this country into pieces. bubu and kyari are still more of a learned but truth is what good are they.
a true leader that mean don't and won't administer with evils on its flagship.

Obvious truth my bro. Ordinary Chad doing well like American army while we are applauding their soldiers like we are Mexico beside America. Hopefully God gives us a leader that can take us to the land we all crave for
Re: 5 Most Powerful Armies In The World and their year 2020 military budget by SEGLIZ: 7:01am On Apr 13, 2020
chloedogie:

Obvious truth my bro. Ordinary Chad doing well like American army while we are applauding their soldiers like we are Mexico beside America. Hopefully God gives us a leader that can take us to the land we all crave for

I wouldn't but say Big AMEN to that prayer for we genuinely need it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Approves N983bn Supplementary Budget For 2021 / I See Two Coordinated Attacks In The North Especially In Abuja ~pictures / Jonathan, Osinbajo, Sultan Named Peace Icons In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.