Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral (1456 Views)

IGP Suspends Female Police Officers For Violation Of Social Media Policy / Meet Obianuju, A Beautiful Nigerian Policewoman / The 'famous' Nigerian Female Police Officer Still Beautiful In Makeup Free Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by godlyguy(m): 12:15am On Feb 28, 2020
Photos of a beautiful Nigerian female police officer identified as Faith Jacob has gone viral after being shared on Twitter.

The photos Faith Jacob shared came with the caption “Any emergency? We gat you covered either way”, and it has already garnered over 1,300 retweets and 12,000 likes.

https://ebeanonews..com/2020/02/photos-of-beautiful-nigerian-female.html?m=1

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by godlyguy(m): 12:18am On Feb 28, 2020
More photos

1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by MrBachelor: 12:20am On Feb 28, 2020
The yansh in the red dress is not the yansh in black.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by BiafraIpob25: 12:21am On Feb 28, 2020
Where's the Beautiful?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by chibaby1985(f): 12:25am On Feb 28, 2020
MrBachelor:
The yansh in the red dress is not the yansh in black.
She is on UNIFORM na... I remember back in Secondary school my big front was well covered by my school shirt but when I'm on normal clothes... It's MASSIVE
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by MrBachelor: 12:29am On Feb 28, 2020
chibaby1985:
She is on UNIFORM na... I remember back in Secondary school my big front was well covered by my school shirt but when I'm on normal clothes... It's MASSIVE

I rush go your profile make I see the "big front" but words can not express my disappointment.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by NextD18: 12:33am On Feb 28, 2020
Quick bitter fact; A guy somehow, somewhere is so so tired of her body.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by firo08(m): 3:53am On Feb 28, 2020
Las las she go still take bribe
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Comedian2019: 4:45am On Feb 28, 2020
If she becomes DPO, I swear offence go increase for area. With this one I can agree police is your friend.
Wait! How can you convince me that this goat below is this lady's colleague?

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:57am On Feb 28, 2020
BiafraIpob25:
Where's the Beautiful?
It is in the eyes of the op grin
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by scoundrel(f): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
1. She can’t fight crime in that red dress.

2. She’s likely a PR officer who does zero heavy lifting.
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Nigerian Female Police Officer Goes Viral by Jayess: 6:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
How I wish all the men and women of Nigeria Police Force are this neat and decent looking undecided

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Entry Level Trainee Programme / Active Duty in Military Service / Full Phd Scholarship Or Keep Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.