Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram (71989 Views)

Sunday Igboho Mocks Pastor Adeboye After Son’s Death [VIDEO] / The Moment Yinka Odumakin's Father Heard About His Son's Death (Video) / Shekau Bokoharam Leader Called Our President Muhammed Yusuf Vdeo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Drosonogasta(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by frozen70(f): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I don't believe it
They are still planning massive attack in lagos state
I'm sorry for lagosians

Your mind is not good
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by samuelshosanya(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2020
they have a big place they want to strike, that's why they are using this news to distract the public,
May God help us in Nigeria
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by pmoye(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2020
Whenever, I hear Boko Haram leader has been killed, resurrection comes to my mind.

Later we will still find out that Idirisa has resurrected.

I have now lost count many times we have killed Boko Haram leader now and he has kept coming back to life.

prof2007:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/crisis-breaks-out-in-boko-haram-camp-founders-son-killed/amp
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2020
Stale news
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by ihimiray(m): 9:59am On Feb 28, 2020
illicit:
die.... mf.... die
shey u be eminem

1 Like

Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Cooleasy(m): 10:00am On Feb 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I don't believe it
I'm sorry for lagosians
Hello bros. Can you kindly throw more light on this please?
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Jaqenhghar: 10:19am On Feb 28, 2020
The Niggerian army will claim voctory for this
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by jnoz23(m): 10:22am On Feb 28, 2020
Drabeey:
I wonder if our security experts here even watch movies at all. Im not saying that wasn't a scripted play but we are to learn from watching them at least.

He sued for peace
Others hated him
He begged his comrades to be soft of villagers and even captured soldiers.

If one of these Boko chiefs is like this, im sure US or even countries that value lives of citizens would have made him a spy there to reinforce them with informations, he wouldn't have been killed. This one is an asset, but lost because we still living in the Stone age.

abeg carry your stupidity and read the instructions on sniper bottle very well.

I tire for Nairalanders these days oo, you guys kept saying i should read again meanwhile you are all lazy readers.

Now you all should read again and tell me where i connotes that the Army killed him

Drabeey was here

Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Juventus4life: 10:24am On Feb 28, 2020
[quote author=YorubaKinging post=87021009]I don't believe it
I'm sorry for lagosians[/quote
As you pray for attacks in Lagos, We also pray for same attacks in your village and your house.
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by ebennich(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2020
Hmmm...keep telling stories from the pit of hell, liars...
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by divineappo(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2020
Drabeey:
I wonder if our security experts here even watch movies at all. Im not saying that wasn't a scripted play but we are to learn from watching them at least.

He sued for peace
Others hated him

If one of these Boko chiefs is like this, im sure US or even countries that value lives of citizens would have made him a spy there to reinforce them with informations, he wouldn't have been killed. This one is an asset, but lost because we still living in the Stone age.

I tire for Nairalanders these days oo, you guys kept saying i should read again meanwhile you are all lazy readers.

Now you all should read again and tell me where i connotes that the Army killed him

Drabeey was here

Oga, the blame is on you. When u knew he is an asset, why didn't you reach out to him and make him a spy for you or for Nigerians

U failed us all. he died because of you bro
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2020
divineappo:
Oga, the blame is on you. When u knew he is an asset, why didn't you reach out to him and make him a spy for you or for Nigerians

U failed us all. he died because of you bro

No pun intended my OGA, 'i cannot come and die grin
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by jacoik(m): 10:34am On Feb 28, 2020
BanevsJoker:

guy see grooving oooo. To be one of those guys dey hungry me
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Immanero: 10:35am On Feb 28, 2020
All this are stories..... Who is the source and how many leaders does BH have?
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Tinity123: 10:38am On Feb 28, 2020
prof2007:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/crisis-breaks-out-in-boko-haram-camp-founders-son-killed/amp

Nigeria . Who is getting this information from them as if he/she was there.that means we know who is Boko Haram and how to get information from them.
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by OLUWABIG(m): 10:41am On Feb 28, 2020
https://techoragon.com/threads/earn-free-crypto-coin-use-it-to-buy-airtime.143/

Earn free CRYPTO coin which you can use to buy Airtime

Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Exodora: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
More Confusion in their Camp!

May Uncurable Corona Virus Locate Every person that Directly or indirectly supports Boko haram / Extremist killer herds men . From the Aso rock to Int'L/ local collaborators in JESUS NAME
What do you take God for!
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Salebo: 11:00am On Feb 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I don't believe it
I'm sorry for lagosians

Is it the way people were sorry for your late WRETCHED Illiterate father who kicked the bucket while he was a shoe cobbler

Unfortunate,poverty stricken orphans like you are never happy...Hence they wish for negativity for the next man,person,village, country, family etc

Your Destiny is no man's fault...
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by YaranNorth: 11:02am On Feb 28, 2020
Tomorrow he will still make live video

Northerners are deceiving themselves
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by SmartyPants(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2020
Drabeey:

He sued for peace
Others hated him

Drabeey was here

Oga if you sef read well, you would have seen that he was killed because his colleagues felt he was working with the government. Ie, what you are suggesting to be done may have already been done.
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Olulinks(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2020
Drabeey:

He sued for peace
Others hated him

Drabeey was here

I got your point. But how do make such a person a spy without contacting him, without meeting him and have a deal with him? They live and die in the bush. Their fellow Boko are watching so non of them will become a sell out.
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by YaranNorth: 11:10am On Feb 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I don't believe it
I'm sorry for lagosians
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Agadss101(m): 11:39am On Feb 28, 2020
Hahahahahaha, so e d pain them too. Just one person.
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Sweeetheart(m): 12:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
I don't believe it They are still planning massive attack in lagos state I'm sorry for lagosians

you can be arrested for this stupidity. stop this nonsense
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Sweeetheart(m): 12:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
Cooleasy:

Hello bros. Can you kindly throw more light on this please?

that moniker is an Igbo called Cynthiakiss because her attempt to bring division among Yorubas had failed she intend to put fears in some naive people mind just for attention here

she's a Christian extremist who see religion first before human

ignore the idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by Sweeetheart(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Salebo:

Is it the way people were sorry for your late WRETCHED Illiterate father who kicked the bucket while he was a shoe cobbler

Unfortunate,poverty stricken orphans like you are never happy...Hence they wish for negativity for the next man,person,village, country, family etc

Your Destiny is no man's fault...

her name is Cynthiakiss. she's Igbo girl from Enugu who was brought up in Lagos

her attempt to use religion to divide Yoruba had failed then she resort to this her show of shame

I guess are two monikers is banned. that's how she constitute nuisance in all Yoruba thread. I don't know which of the Yoruba guy dey drill her pussy somewhat that she can't even think about her ancestral land again
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by incometeacher: 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
<a href src="http://www.studentprofituniversity..com> Oboi see as them mutilate the guys for this video! </a>
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by cezarman(m): 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
More Confusion in their Camp!

May Uncurable Corona Virus Locate Every person that Directly or indirectly supports Boko haram / Extremist killer herds men . From the Aso rock to Int'L/ local collaborators in JESUS NAME

Like ?
Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by bluecircle470: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
Seun... One of your admins banned me for a week because I asked if Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoko are now shareholders of nairaland.....
Well, in Naira Marley's voice, Atilo, Atide undecided

Are they truly shareholders in nairaland?
Waiting for there ban as if i care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Biography, Age, Atiku Abubakar's Running Mate / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka / Tinubu "Beheads" Ebuka In Photoshop Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.