Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Woman’s Boyfriend Beats Her Up And Bites Her Breast Because She Repost Pretty Mi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman’s Boyfriend Beats Her Up And Bites Her Breast Because She Repost Pretty Mi (3429 Views)

I Like It When My Boyfriend Beats Me, It Makes Me Feel Good”- Ms Forson / Omoni Oboli's Husband Beats Her In Dance Competition. Fans Go Gaga (video) / Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman’s Boyfriend Beats Her Up And Bites Her Breast Because She Repost Pretty Mi by Tooafric: 2:02am On Feb 28, 2020
A woman shared photos of the injuries her ex-boyfriend inflicted on her because she reposted Pretty Mike’s post stating that a beautiful woman isn’t meant for only one man.

Pretty Mike explained in his controversial post that it is hard for only one man to take care of a beautiful lady, except he’s “capable of doing what eleven men can do.”The post went viral and a lady took a screenshot and posted it on her Instagram stories. She said it angered her boyfriend and he stormed her house to rain insults on her. He called her a prostitute then bit her breast and broke her nail.The lady later took to Instagram to lament to Pretty Mike, who, in turn, shared it to Instagram.

Use link to see more photos (18+) and full gist

https://tooafric.com/womans-boyfriend-beats-her-up-and-bites-her-breast-because-she-repost-pretty-mikes-post-stating-that-a-beautiful-woman-isnt-meant-for-one-man/

Source@ TOOAFRIC.COM

Re: Woman’s Boyfriend Beats Her Up And Bites Her Breast Because She Repost Pretty Mi by TheGiftedOne(m): 2:18am On Feb 28, 2020
Insecurity everywhere..
Re: Woman’s Boyfriend Beats Her Up And Bites Her Breast Because She Repost Pretty Mi by sheba222(f): 7:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Wicked man,he neva marry you oo
Re: Woman’s Boyfriend Beats Her Up And Bites Her Breast Because She Repost Pretty Mi by WildChild00(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2020
Domestic issues, na wa shocked
Re: Woman’s Boyfriend Beats Her Up And Bites Her Breast Because She Repost Pretty Mi by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 9:55am On Feb 28, 2020
The woman deserves that, THE OP should have uploaded the whole pics so nobody will blame the man
Re: Woman’s Boyfriend Beats Her Up And Bites Her Breast Because She Repost Pretty Mi by Techcornerng(m): 12:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
#ALINCO Has done it again, this video is just so funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbyGFQKkYeg
Re: Woman’s Boyfriend Beats Her Up And Bites Her Breast Because She Repost Pretty Mi by Tonyfx: 2:05pm On Feb 28, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Lucy Grilling Business Is Making Her More Money Than Corporate Sponsor / "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When Am Down" - Angela Nwosu / Jim Iyke And Stephnora Fight On The Street Over Love Story- PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.