Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) (4043 Views)

USA Satellite Detects Asteroid Hurtling Towards Earth / An Asteroid Or Meteor Will Hit The Earth On September 24, 2015 / India, Nigeria's Biggest Consumer, Discovers Oil (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by aljharem(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2010
my igbo brother (akin ebga) has started again, so did they say he is ibo or yoruba instead of nigerian

why are my igbo brothers so tribalistic  in nature cry
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by jason12345: 9:40pm On Dec 19, 2010
@ akin-egba aka an igbo man

Was this topic formed to spite the yorubas undecided. if anything, we are happy he is succesful. btw, emaguali was investigated by DORA not a yoruba man!!! why can't you find out whether wole soyinka is for real? just like i thought, he is geninue!!! tribalistic id.iot!!!!
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by AloyEmeka5: 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2010
Toyinlinks:

Obiagu 1,better be right in your thinking.Check  this out  http://iasc.scibuff.com/discoveries.php  where this guy's name ( A.Ekwerike ) is written in gold among the whites as the discoverer of 2010 TL 78. please be cautioned before you get yourself in a big trouble.

Do you even know that the man is Igbo?
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by aljharem(m): 11:09pm On Dec 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

and does it matter
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by AkinEgba: 11:10pm On Dec 19, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

Na you make the man Igbo? The man na proper Yoruba man like me jo.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by AloyEmeka5: 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2010
alj harem:

and does it matter

I guess you should be asking Toyinliquor and not me.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Obiagu1(m): 11:36pm On Dec 19, 2010
Akin-Egba:

Na you make the man Igbo? The man na proper Yoruba man like me jo.

Make you no mind dem, the man name na Dr. Alphonsus Oluwafemi Adekwerike, from Lagos State.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by omongbati1: 12:45am On Dec 20, 2010
Men, Yoruba rockless.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by Nobody: 1:10am On Dec 20, 2010
omo-Yoruba:

Men, Yoruba rocks.

Yes, Omo Igbo, we do rock. tongue
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by ikeyman00(m): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2010
^^^^

wish list!!
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by JomoGbomo2(m): 4:09am On Dec 21, 2010
its pathetic if at this stage you guys are still shouting for your tribe.
you all disappoint Nairalanders.

shut up and contribute like the subject is contributing not fighting over his affilliation to you.

do you know how many yoruba thieves and igbo crooks dey yanky prisons, why una no dey proud of them.

naija has a long way to go.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by omongbat12: 6:15am On Dec 22, 2010
Igbo people are discovering stuff and making waves. Yoruba still live in caves under olumo rock
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by jason54321: 6:17am On Dec 22, 2010
omongbat12:

Igbo people are discovering stuff and making waves. Yoruba still live in caves under olumo rock

shut up jor!!! the guy is a fraud waiting to be found out just like emeaguail!!i grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by slap1(m): 6:41am On Dec 22, 2010
jason54321:

shut up jor!!! the guy is a fraud waiting to be found out just like emeaguail!!i grin grin grin
That was really a silly thing to say. What do you guys gain from behaving like kids?
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by AloyEmeka8: 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2010
JomoGbomo2:

do you know how many yoruba thieves and igbo crooks dey yanky prisons, why una no dey proud of them.

naija has a long way to go.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by bashr4: 1:28am On Dec 29, 2010
all these yoruba thieves , her is igbo not yoruba.

SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY:
> >
> > 1. Prof. Godian Ezekwe [inventor]
> > 2. Prof. Njoku-Obi [inventor]
> > 3. Maazi. Damian Anyanwu [Radio Mbaise inventor]
> > 4. Maazi. Ezekiel Izuogu [car-prototype inventor]
> > 5. Prof. Ayodele Awojobi [inventor/civil rights]
> > 6. Prof. Makanjuola [inventor]
> > 7. Dr. Philip Emeagwali [computer wiz.]
> > 8. Prof. Chike Obi [mathematician]
> > 9.Dr.Ekwerike-njoku Alphonsus.I. (Neurosquatemetry Inventor)
10. Prof. Ige Grillo [anatomist]
11. Prof. Kayode Oshuntokun [Nigeria's yet to produce another
> > Professor of
> > Pain]
> > 12. Biafran Scientists [inventors of Ogbunigwe, shore-battery, &
> > etc.]
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by niceone3(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2010
That is no doubt a big feat by a Nigerian. Kudos to u mahn.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by texazzpete(m): 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2010
This OP Akin-Egba must be a real dullard. Since when did a heavenly body become a 'Solar System'?

Even JSS2 students are taught what a Solar System is. This confirms my position that most of these ethnic bigots are really dumb.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by omongbatic: 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2010
texazzpete:

This OP Akin-Egba must be a real dullard. Since when did a heavenly body become a 'Solar System'?

Even JSS2 students are taught what a Solar System is. This confirms my position that most of these ethnic bigots are really dumb.

If you were not a stu=pid omo alata, you would have known that he merely copied and posted what was published by a hollow nigerian like you (second quote below).

BREAKING NEWS         BREAKING  NEWS                 BREAKING NEWS
Dr.Alphonsus Ekwerike Discovers A New Main Belt Asteriod 2010TL78

http://sciencemedicineresearch.org/

Nigerian discovers new heavenly body

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/dec/17/310.html
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by texazzpete(m): 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2010
omongbatic:

If you were not a stu=pid omo alata, you would have known that he merely copied and posted what was published by a hollow nigerian like you (second quote below).  

Did he copy and paste the topic also? The topic says 'Solar System', and the topic is purely Akin-Egba's own input. But you're too dull to understand this.

You see how you prove my point? First Akin-Egba, then you. You ethnic bigots are really dull.

Instead of listing the Igbo professors and scientists you know, focus on yourselves. Ask yourself why you two don't know something that JSS1 students learn in elementary Geography.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by omongbatic: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2010
texazzpete:

Did he copy and paste the topic also? The topic says 'Solar System', and the topic is purely Akin-Egba's own input. But you're too dull to understand this.

You see how you prove my point? First Akin-Egba, then you. You ethnic bigots are really dull.

Instead of listing the Igbo professors and scientists you know, focus on yourselves. Ask yourself why you two don't know something that JSS1 students learn in elementary Geography.

An asteroid is part and parcel of the solar system. What do you know if you do not know this? Mumu
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by PhysicsQED(m): 3:22am On Dec 30, 2010
bashr4:

all these yoruba thieves , her is igbo not yoruba.

SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY:
> >
> > 1. Prof. Godian Ezekwe [inventor]
> > 2. Prof. Njoku-Obi [inventor]
> > 3. Maazi. Damian Anyanwu [Radio Mbaise inventor]
> > 4. Maazi. Ezekiel Izuogu [car-prototype inventor]
> > 5. Prof. Ayodele Awojobi [inventor/civil rights]
> > 6. Prof. Makanjuola [inventor]
> > 7. Dr. Philip Emeagwali [computer wiz.]
> > 8. Prof. Chike Obi [mathematician]
> > 9.Dr.Ekwerike-njoku Alphonsus.I. (Neurosquatemetry Inventor)
10. Prof. Ige Grillo [anatomist]
11. Prof. Kayode Oshuntokun [Nigeria's yet to produce another
> > Professor of
> > Pain]
> > 12. Biafran Scientists [inventors of Ogbunigwe, shore-battery, &
> > etc.]

'
Are 5,6,10, and 11, Igbo?

And lmao@ neurosquatemetry. What a name.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by texazzpete(m): 10:49am On Dec 30, 2010
omongbatic:

An asteroid is part and parcel of the solar system. What do you know if you do not know this? Mumu

The topic your cohort posted claims an asteroid is a Solar System. The fact that you're defending this stupidity tells volumes about your undoubtedly low IQ.
This begs The question; why do you and the OP struggle with what the average JSS2 student knows?

I'm much happier after this 'discussion' with you. At least I know this tribalistic nonsense is restricted to the really dumb Nigerians. There's hope for us after all.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by omongbatic: 5:42pm On Dec 30, 2010
texazzpete:

The topic your cohort posted claims an asteroid is a Solar System. The fact that you're defending this stupidity tells volumes about your undoubtedly low IQ.
This begs The question; why do you and the OP struggle with what the average JSS2 student knows?

I'm much happier after this 'discussion' with you. At least I know this tribalistic nonsense is restricted to the really dumb Nigerians. There's hope for us after all.

You are still dumbly arguing even after teaching you that an asteroid is a component of the solar system? Please go and register for a basic geography class.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by texazzpete(m): 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2010
omongbatic:

You are still dumbly arguing even after teaching you that an asteroid is a component of the solar system? Please go and register for a basic geography class.

Nice try, but i suspect no-one is going to buy that.
The topic says 'Nigerian discovers new Solar System' not ' Nigerian discovers new component of Solar System'.

Perhaps in addition to repeating JSS2, you may want to invest in some good English textbooks since you apparently struggle with simple written English.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by omongbatic: 11:55pm On Dec 30, 2010
texazzpete:

Nice try, but i suspect no-one is going to buy that.
The topic says 'Nigerian discovers new Solar System' not ' Nigerian discovers new component of Solar System'.

Perhaps in addition to repeating JSS2, you may want to invest in some good English textbooks since you apparently struggle with simple written English.

How can a village rat who does not know that 'I' (see boldened part of your response as quoted above) must be in large cap be talking about the English language skill of another? Only in your naija. And what the freaking hell is no-one? Shouldn't it simply be written as no one? Confused aboki abi Yoruba man.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by kildran: 5:40pm On Dec 31, 2010
Akin-egba (Omongbatic)
U r definitely jobless! creating multiple characters (Omongbati1, omongbati2, omongbati3, and Akin-egba) and making the same argument (I not i). I have read a couple of your posts and I am yet to see you use a comma appropriately (,). The more characters you create the dumber you become.
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by frag(m): 3:23am On Jan 01, 2011
kildran:

Akin-egba (Omongbatic)
U r definitely jobless! creating multiple characters (Omongbati1, omongbati2, omongbati3, and Akin-egba) and making the same argument (I not i). I have read a couple of your posts and I am yet to see you use a comma appropriately (,). The more characters you create the dumber you become.

lolololololololo
Re: Nigerian Discovers New Solar System (asteroid) by texazzpete(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2011
omongbatic:

How can a village rat who does not know that 'I' (see boldened part of your response as quoted above) must be in large cap be talking about the English language skill of another? Only in your naija. And what the freaking hell is no-one? Shouldn't it simply be written as no one? Confused aboki abi Yoruba man.

Lol.
While not strictly correct, no-one is usually condoned for informal communication and in certain circumstances.
Can you explain what 'large cap' means?

Back to the topic, please explain to us how an asteroid = solar system. This topic is taught in JSS2 Geography classes, so be prepared to explain why you do not know something that JSS 2 students know.

The Best And Worst Places To Be Born In The World In 2013. / Boko Haram Founder Is Now My Friend And Brother - Femi Fani-kayode / Omojuwa Called Out GEJ : Let Us Die If We Will Die, But Let Us Face The Truth