Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos (2682 Views)

Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her First Baby Daddy In Lovely New Pictures / Toyin Lawani Shows Her Twerking Skills / Meet Johntel Peters 'Black Barbie'. He's Not Gay - Toyin Lawani Shows Her Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by DailyGist101: 5:54am On Feb 28, 2020
Toyin Lawani shows off her banging body in new nude photos

Fashion entrepreneur, Toyin Lawani, took to Instagram to share these racy photos of herself posing at the beach while clad in a sexy black two-piece that showcased her banging body.

See more through below link;

>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by DailyGist101: 5:55am On Feb 28, 2020

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by segebase(m): 6:01am On Feb 28, 2020
Na fvk go end d tin
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by yanabasee(m): 6:07am On Feb 28, 2020
The same puna weh mad woman the display na it she get.... Not special and nothing different....

Finally, na Dick deh hungry her....
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by YOUNGELDER1(m): 6:07am On Feb 28, 2020
Chicken legs

Silicon for sure

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by Lawgod247: 6:10am On Feb 28, 2020
ok
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by FatherBona: 6:15am On Feb 28, 2020
Market Sellers advertising their wares
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by scoundrel(f): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2020
This is either the second time she's showing these or someone is refreshing our memories. Meh, she needs clothes. That body is not the way forward.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by Joshmodest(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2020
One thing I never understand in photos like this , so a grown up 40 year old mother of one , left her house early in the morning to a location to snap herself necked , post on IG have 25k likes and come back home

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2020
Joshmodest:
One thing I never understand in photos like this , so a grown up 40 year old mother of one , left her house early in the morning to a location to snap herself necked , post on IG have 25k likes and come back home
It tells you that AGE has nothing to do with acquisition of WISDOM, when it comes to LADIES.

That's why I always advise MEN to go for Younger Ladies, since they all think at FLAT RATE.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by Randy100: 8:52am On Feb 28, 2020
I now beleive that my testosterone is high. I can't beleive my thing is rising up this early morning for this thing.
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by Onyi22(f): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2020
Na wa ooo
Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by WorWorBoy: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2020
She's hot look at her ass shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Lawani Shows Off Her Banging Body In New Photos by Omihanifa: 9:27am On Feb 28, 2020
Very soon she will use her hands to release her sex tape

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Cousin,Shina Calls Out Brother-in-law For Bringing side chick home / Lovely Photos Of Regina Daniels With Her Co-wife And Their Kids / Download Portable Ft Destiny Boy (audio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.