Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill (33133 Views)

Enrol Your Children In Schools Or Go To Jail – Senate Bill / Pay Ransom To Kidnappers & Get A Minimum Of 15 Years Imprisonment - Senate Bill / Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:31am On Feb 28, 2020
StreetFight:
Just the same thing done for repentant militants. Several repentant militants are in foreign schools all over the world on government expenses. The ones that are in Nigeria earn more than teachers and policemen just because they kidnapped and killed several Nigerians and foreigners and also bombed several pipelines, but now, they have agreed to stop the killings and destruction of infrastructure.

But, will government also make terrorists leaders billionaires as was done to militant leaders like Asari Dokuboh, Ateke Tom, Government Tompolo, John Boyloaf, e.t.c. ?

We are all mad in this country.

You're the one who is mad. I knew people like you will come up with the theory of ND militants to support this nonsense.
ND militants were fighting for a cause that has been recognised and established since the 80s. While your leaders fed fat on state resources, they were at the receiving end of degradation to their environment and source of living.

You now compare that to elements who denounced western education, call for forceful implementation of sharia throughout Nigeria and even killed people who had absolutely nothing to do with them.

Tell me, do you really think if God forbid Nigeria actually bans western education and introduces sharia throughout Nigeria these people will stop? They are just a bunch of blood-thirsty elements who kill for fun. At best if they get their wish, it's treason.

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Lawdis(m): 10:37am On Feb 28, 2020
....so before one can have free international support from FG in this country is by becoming a terrorist

I'm not surprise because this another way of granting amnesty to the jobless citizens from the North

I am beginning to understand that those so-called repentant boko boys that have been released is a scam, we're watching

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by CyberWolf: 10:41am On Feb 28, 2020
This current senate and senate president is the worst we’ve ever had since independence, total disaster.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Tinity123: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2020
Rubber stamp Senate .those that commit crime where sent to correctional center while someone we know that is causing huge cause of death is been sent back to their base with huge some of money . Nigeria �

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Immanero: 10:42am On Feb 28, 2020
Our so-called senators, which bill is going to be pass on IDP, widows, orphans and widowers that this same pipo put this predicament?
Common sense no common at all for Naija o....

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by kenodrill: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2020
Group of mad men in the name of senators...

How on earth did I find myself in this country called Nigeria.smh!

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by oviexcels(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
You all at the senate are dem crazy

I graduated with good grade but having a worst living condition, and my government is sponsoring terrorist to have a good life.

Am ashame
May Corona virus kill you all supporting the bill
Amen

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by yomi007k(m): 10:50am On Feb 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:
. Pls if the foreign school is in USA or Germany or Canada, let me go and enroll all my family into boko haram..

After 3 months, we will surrender ourselves to the federal govt, in 2 months time, they will free us and we send us for free education to USA

Ohhhh Thank u Jesus, finally we dey go Yankee

Pls how can I get shekau number? We plenty wey we wan join ooo.

I beg involve me too ooo... grin

Abi u don see the number?
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Grace001: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2020
With leaders like this, Shiite hole Nigeria is going no where but retrogression.

Northerner Nigeria has always been a parasite with all kinds of problems to waste Nigeria resources yet they have nothing tangible to bring to the table except these problems ;

Terrorist
Killer herdsmen
Kidnapper herdsmen
Child marriage
Professional beggars( headquarters northern Nigeria)
High rate of out of school children

And many more

Parasite region.

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Yankee101: 11:11am On Feb 28, 2020
After killing Christian's?

What happens to their victims?

People supported the niger delta cos basically no victims, only pipelines l

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Kaymaxine(m): 11:26am On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
Providing scholarship for them is good option. Let them study hard we might have a president amongst them. From been a Boko Haram member to be a minister or president. They will write books about you.. Good luck
Your brain needs reboot... idiot!!!

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by redsun(m): 11:27am On Feb 28, 2020
These buffoons think terrorists are human or social rights agitators. They are inherently programmed zombies that see no joy in evolution and living. And they are the products and the creations of these same animals that are making such a dangerous and unproductive decision.

3 Likes

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Oghetwe: 11:39am On Feb 28, 2020
Randy100:
They kicked against western Education and now they will benefit from it.

Inside life
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by IbSalHas: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2020
What's good for the Niger Delta militants is good for Boko Haram terrorists
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 28, 2020
Oluwamarc:

https://punchng.com/repentant-terrorists-to-enjoy-foreign-education-senate-bill/amp/

lol what country on earth is foolish enough to issue their visa to terrorists....iran, maybe.

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by bulbutcher(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wiyaaaazubillah I pray for our country
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mymynd4u:
. Pls if the foreign school is in USA or Germany or Canada, let me go and enroll all my family into boko haram..

After 3 months, we will surrender ourselves to the federal govt, in 2 months time, they will free us and we send us for free education to USA

Ohhhh Thank u Jesus, finally we dey go Yankee

Pls how can I get shekau number? We plenty wey we wan join ooo.

Guy update me as e dey go o, I go like partake in that kind thing so far the school dey US, Germany, Canada, Australia or Switzerland.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by dederocs(m): 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Anti people bill, once you are a terrorist, you have crossed the line...even the UK refused to take back citizens who went to fight for Isis. Shame

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
ogbonti:

YOU ARE COMPARING APPLES TO ORANGES

niger delta militants had an agenda for their struggle. if they were true to their demands - it meant they wanted a better life for their people because the felt economically marginalized by the Nigerian state and multinational companies operating oil companies on their land.... fact!

let us believe their demands were selfish - because they just wanted a “slice of the pie” for themselves and not for their people. which is the worst case scenario

Both perspectives boils down to “they wanted money or help to live a better life” PERIOD! and when money was released, they surrendered their guns and the whole criminality was severely contained

IN CONTRAST WITH BOKO HARAM, what are they agitating for? even an average muslim in the north cannot tell you precisely what BOKO HARAM wants

and whatever they claim to want is not for the benefit of their members - because no one forced their members to get western education

They want to catapult the entire northern Nigeria to the pristine cave days and abolish every form of modernization for everyone - even those that do not agree wit them - am talking about millions of their own people. AND THIS IS NOT EVEN THE REALITY AS THEY KEEP KILLING PEOPLE RECKLESSLY REGARDLESS OF THEIR VICTIMS SUPPORT FOR THEIR CAUSE OR NOT. so how is this the same with Niger Delta militant movement ?

Bro I agree with you, but it depends on from where you're looking at it.

What I'm saying is, in law and in true fact both groups are criminals. Regardless of motive. The acts are crimes, and crimes should be punished, not compensated.
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Advancedman(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
chatinent:
This single act is promoting terrorism.

FG should proscribe Naija 9th senate a terrorist group though that is what the senate has always been.
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by placeofallure(f): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:

I graduated with good grade but having a worst living condition, and my government is sponsoring terrorist to have a good life.

Am ashame

I say Aaaaaaaaaamen a million times. E no go better for una and your family dem. Awon alayebaje!
Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by slowice(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Fear north..,..

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
What a country!!!

The same people fighting against western education in the north will be given foriegn education!!!

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Abithel: 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
BOKO HARAM FG undecidedBOKO HARAM FG

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Kez11: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
hotwax:
Every hardworking Nigerian's dream is to get a foreign education.

So the government is providing an easy way out.

All you need to do
is join boko haram,
get caught,
claim repentance
boom, you on a plane for your foreign education.

This is just a way to compensate Buhari croons foot soldiers (boko-haram) for their hardwork in destabilizing the country.
Clever.

So why can't we have repentant robbers, repentant rappist, repentant kidnapper...why only repentant boko haram.

A common criminal is safer or kinder than someone fighting ideological war. People fighting ideological war kill on genocide level, they can wipe out a race or religion. People like that needs to be terminated not celebrated.

There is something wrong with Nigeria.

On a side note, i prepared cash to go get licensed gun. They said it has been banned. Why did police ban legal gun ownership? why is noone challenging the police in the law court?

They are doing so we dont protect ourselve.

You don't even need to be caught... Just assemble some friends, get guns, even if dey are not good, come out and tell the stupid government that you are surrendering and you will be made rich for life.... This is a cool biz dat doesn't require much capital oooo...

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Kez11: 1:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
redisacolor:
What a country!!!

The same people fighting against western education in the north will be given foriegn education!!!

What an irony.... Funny enough

3 Likes

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Angrymode: 1:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
The way things are heading, I will have to become worse than Boko n Militant combined. WTF

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2020
While young innovative minds waste away. This is an Oppression of the lower classes in all ramifications, how would a terrorist be given foreign education when all our youths waste away in schools with bad facilities like UNN. crycrycry I regret being Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by trutht828: 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:

Am ashame

Yet, , the well-known hypocrite, will come here to fool himself that it is the PDP that is sponsoring Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
StreetFight:
Just the same thing done for repentant militants. Several repentant militants are in foreign schools all over the world on government expenses. The ones that are in Nigeria earn more than teachers and policemen just because they kidnapped and killed several Nigerians and foreigners and also bombed several pipelines, but now, they have agreed to stop the killings and destruction of infrastructure.

But, will government also make terrorists leaders billionaires as was done to militant leaders like Asari Dokuboh, Ateke Tom, Government Tompolo, John Boyloaf, e.t.c. ?

We are all mad in this country.
Nope ND militants where fighting for a cause for God's sake look at what happened to places like Bayelsa. Haba. They were angry now because the government was cheating them. Now Boko Haram want Nigeria to be an Islamic state can you imagine, nobody can satisfy this kind of useless goal, this is a secular nation simple we are supposed to fight them off like US fought AlQaeda.

2 Likes

Re: Repentant Terrorists To Enjoy Foreign Education – Senate Bill by trutht828: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsephanyah:
Providing scholarship for them is good option. Let them study hard we might have a president amongst them. From been a Boko Haram member to be a minister or president. They will write books about you.. Good luck

May God handle your personal life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's security and economy. Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Met With APC Leaders —fani-kayode / Dino Melaye Didn't Graduate From Ahmadu Bello University Zaria- Sahara Reporters / The Amount Nigerian Senators Will Spend On Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.