Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

You Don't Owe Your Parents Anything, Should've Prepared For Old Age -Noble Igwe - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Don't Owe Your Parents Anything, Should've Prepared For Old Age -Noble Igwe (599 Views)

Noble Igwe Clarifies His Tweets About Yahoo Boys / Simi Backs Noble Igwe For Identifying Major Fraud Fronts In Nigeria / Noble Igwe Poses In Front Of A Mud House In His Hometown In Anambra, Gets Blaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Don't Owe Your Parents Anything, Should've Prepared For Old Age -Noble Igwe by naijazee2: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2020
You don't owe your parents anything, they should have prepared for old age -Noble Igwe reveals

Media personality, Noble Igwe has thrown a bomb shell causing lots of reactions on social media. He described the act of children sending money to their aged parents as the biggest scam ever invented.

Noble Igwe tweeted;

The biggest scam ever invented by parents was / is making their children send them money in their own age. I repeat, you don’t owe your parents anything. They were here before you and should have prepared for old age. Parents are always taking and taking. Stop the pressure!

Tweet reactions below:

https://www.naijazee.com/2020/02/you-dont-owe-your-parents-anything-they.html?m=1

Re: You Don't Owe Your Parents Anything, Should've Prepared For Old Age -Noble Igwe by blackboy(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2020
I tell myself I should not be a burden to my kids.
Re: You Don't Owe Your Parents Anything, Should've Prepared For Old Age -Noble Igwe by matrixme(m): 8:41am On Feb 28, 2020
Well, I blame your tribe and your ancestors. You should have been used to do soapy. Wasted kid. You think you can infect us with your rotten notion àbí. After all the largesse you got through parental support , this is how best to repay your parents. See his Kay leg sef.. Keep your stinking advice!
Re: You Don't Owe Your Parents Anything, Should've Prepared For Old Age -Noble Igwe by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2020
What of when I was a burden to them. Selfish self centred boy looking for fellow mad Men to validate his distorted reasoning?

1 Like

Re: You Don't Owe Your Parents Anything, Should've Prepared For Old Age -Noble Igwe by GraGra247(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2020
Thunder from Afghanistan fire the author of this madness.

This man is the first born son of lucifer.

Parents that litterily murdered themselves and sacrificed everything and denied themselves everything just to cater for their kids from childhood to adulthood.

May your children you labored for never remember you. Asshole!!!
Re: You Don't Owe Your Parents Anything, Should've Prepared For Old Age -Noble Igwe by tukdi: 8:50am On Feb 28, 2020
I have never read a very useless post like this in a very long while. He is bereft of sense.

Mtcheeewwww
Re: You Don't Owe Your Parents Anything, Should've Prepared For Old Age -Noble Igwe by Ofemmanu1: 8:51am On Feb 28, 2020
Hmm

I know it's not easy for you, living this life, but try to remember, always try to remember, you're not the only one with troubles
Re: You Don't Owe Your Parents Anything, Should've Prepared For Old Age -Noble Igwe by Lawgod247: 8:55am On Feb 28, 2020
you were part of that plan. Fo0l

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Singer Naira Marley Prepares To Get Married To Singer Teni This Year / Omg! See Bobrisky Begging God To Give Him Womb To Conceive Pregnancy / Actress Tonto Dikeh Shares Photo Of Herself Undergoing Coronavirus Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.