Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu (2532 Views)

Owerri Prison Break In Pictures / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In / See How Tinubu & Ganduje Greeted In Lagos Because Of Corona Virus(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Dailyfocusng: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2020
Let’s set our differences aside &stand AS ONE to fight this evil plague called #coronavirus that has afflicted our shores.The FG must be pro-active& we must do our part &pray. May God defend our people &protect our shores.

Femi Fani-Kayode

@realFFK
Let's set our differences aside &stand AS ONE to fight this evil plague called #coronavirus that has afflicted our shores.The FG must be pro-active& we must do our part &pray. May Go

Read more here

https://dailyfocusng.com/fani-kayode-reacted-to-the-news-of-corona-virus-out-break-in-lagos-coronavirusupdates/

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Dailyfocusng: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by ollymooreagain: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2020
Is only God can take control
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Iyiataata92: 10:47am On Feb 28, 2020
Dailyfocusng:
Let’s set our differences aside &stand AS ONE to fight this evil plague called #coronavirus that has afflicted our shores.The FG must be pro-active& we must do our part &pray. May God defend our people &protect our shores.

Femi Fani-Kayode

@realFFK
Let's set our differences aside &stand AS ONE to fight this evil plague called #coronavirus that has afflicted our shores.The FG must be pro-active& we must do our part &pray. May Go

Read more here

https://dailyfocusng.com/fani-kayode-reacted-to-the-news-of-corona-virus-out-break-in-lagos-coronavirusupdates/
Better. I thought he would say Buhari caused it. But deep down, he would wish the president gets infected as soon as possible.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Righteousness89(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2020
Iyiataata92:

Better. I thought he would say Buhari caused it. But deep down, he would wish the president gets infected as soon as possible.
I Believe u just relayed your Mind
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:02am On Feb 28, 2020
stand as one no we can't stand as one because we were never one from the start let the virus go north and katsina and then to aso rock where it belongs
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:03am On Feb 28, 2020
Fear fear ffk he no want die yeye people they would not talk if this issues is relatively about poor masses ie SARS but since it corovid they are all shivering like leaves on the river

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Iyiataata92: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Believe u just relayed your Mind
No matter how much I hate Buhari and his system of governance, I'll never wish him dead. But FFK can't repeat after me

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by ZombieHUNT: 11:04am On Feb 28, 2020
Which FG should be proactive?

You mean the one Lead by Buhari?
I mean Buhari
A world confirmed lifeless dunce
Go through my posts... I knew this was coming
Buhari can't screen those coming into the country.. He can't think
More patients will still enter our shores..

Hmmmm.... Please everyone should brace up for what is about to come...

How wicked can zombies be to support lifelessness?.... Incompetency?
How wicked?

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Sylraph1: 11:12am On Feb 28, 2020
May God help us this time.....
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by BroOptimist(m): 11:14am On Feb 28, 2020
Iyiataata92:

My thought as well. Lol....

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by seunlayi(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2020
Iyiataata92:

that is the wish of most of us even though we are not saying it out
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 28, 2020
Only you go create chaos only you go ask to set differences aside from the split you participating in.

Crack heads are always two mouthed

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Iyiataata92: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2020
seunlayi:
that is the wish of most of us even though we are not saying it out

hahahaha. Bro always watch out for DSS from now on. Me I no dey oo

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by NnadyAutos: 11:36am On Feb 28, 2020
The minister of health said those returning to Nigeria from abroad especially China should self isolate themselves at home, I, then wonder how this could be possible. Can't the government keep them and watch them before they go to their various destination.Now the first case,who knows how many other people that have had contact with the victim.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2020
Buhari seems like someone that would stop attending to visitors..
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by rdokoye: 11:44am On Feb 28, 2020
NnadyAutos:
The minister of health said those returning to Nigeria from abroad especially China should self isolate themselves at home, I, then wonder how this could be possible. Can't the government keep them and watch them before they go to their various destination.Now the first case,who knows how many other people that have had contact with the victim.

It came from Italy. The infected person is Italian, like the person in Algeria.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by BlackfireX: 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2020
Some people are wishing that the virus attack someone whose name starts with B... And ends with ....i

grin

Click like if you support
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Charleys: 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
A blunt a day keeps the Coroner away.
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Lovelive: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ngwamankillyou:
stand as one no we can't stand as one because we were never one from the start let the virus go north and katsina and then to aso rock where it belongs

Chaiii
You "weak-head" ooo. Lol
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by princesspeju(f): 2:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by GamalNasser: 2:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
The Lagos State govt should forget the failed FG and do their best to contain this
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by helinues: 2:39pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is not time to play politics oo.

May God protect us from the virus

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by itsme01: 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
grin

Kayode Ogundamisi really humble and give this shit crackhead some home training

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Commentor: 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
NnadyAutos:

Same advisory given abroad but in Nigeria, we'll always challenge it.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Okoroawusa: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Are you sure FFK said this?

Please check again. You might be mistaken.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Okoroawusa: 7:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
GamalNasser:
The Lagos State govt should forget the failed FG and do their best to contain this
What is the difference between that "failed" FG n Lagos State govt?

These IPOB people sef
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by itsme01: 7:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
Okoroawusa:

These IPOB people sef

Lagos state Govt and FG are far far different, check lagos state health budget and what the whole FG budgeted, check what Lagos spends annually on Police and what FG spends , abeg let LSG handle this and exclude the nonchalant FG just as in the case of ebola

cant trust President Abba kyari and his chief of staff, Mj Gen Buhari with something of this magnitude
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by Okoroawusa: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
itsme01:

Lagos state Govt and FG are far far different, check lagos state health budget and what the whole FG budgeted, check what Lagos spends annually on Police and what FG spends , abeg let LSG handle this and exclude the nonchalant FG just as in the case of ebola

cant trust President Abba kyari and his chief of staff, Mj Gen Buhari with something of this magnitude
Keep it up
Re: Fani Kayode Reacted To The News Of Corona Virus Out Break In Lagos #coronavirusu by GamalNasser: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Okoroawusa:

These IPOB people sef

Is Buhari the governor of Lagos ? No matter who useless Sanwoolu wants to be he can never be as useless as Buhari

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sanusi Lamido Sanusi For President 2023 / They destroy our Nationality abroad: Get their names and faces / Breaking: Abiola Ajimobi Wife's Supermarket, Grandex On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.