Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,353 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) (63753 Views)

Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by SocialJustice: 12:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Happy birthday to the best boobs in Nigeria
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by 12345baba(m): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Corona
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Emma1630(m): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
lalasticlala:
Ex BBNaija housemate, Diane Russet is celebrating her 24th birthday today. Her fans joined her in the celebration as they made #DianeAt24 to trend.

Sharing photos to mark her birthday, the beautiful BBNaija star wrote on her Instagram Page:

"24!!!! Wow �. I have got a lot to be thankful for. God has been so good and merciful.
This time last year, I prayed that my 23 should be amazing and be a breakthrough year for me and God did it, God did came through for me �. •Today, I just want to say thank you to God Almighty and to y’all ♥️♥️♥️. Thank you for supporting and praying for me always.
Now 24!! More of God, less of me. More wins, more money�� •Styled by the one and only @medlinboss ♥️ Thank you for making this possible, I truly do appreciate you."
happy bornday
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Ekowoman(f): 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
I really thought she was Bisola's Sister. Only has a slimmer face
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by abdullkabar(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:
corona virus is in Naija and this one is busy releasing semi nude pics
idiots
I tire oo
Maybe na invade sha(Remember me) undecided
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by femi4: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
Small body with big breasts
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Confirmedzombie: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2020
Very ugly dirty broke frustrated olosho.
Nonsense
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Horlatemmy(m): 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Happy birthday diane
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by joenor(m): 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
Good looking HBD to you dear.
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 28, 2020
came here hoping to see her now-famous boobies, and i was not disappointed.
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
McBrooklyn:
This Diane breastices tho' just dey gimme this small boner everytime embarassed
Bad shidren, wen u go repent?

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by nonny1212: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Very ugly dirty broke frustrated olosho.
Nonsense
You sound fraustrated grin

3 Likes

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Kuficking: 12:24pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Bayokun(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
NextD18:
Queen of Gossips!!

Don.stan
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
I prefer corona virus news than this sort of trash, on frontpage
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by nan1: 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
Her lips looks like Davido's fiancee Chioma's lips
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:33pm On Feb 28, 2020
yeye clothe
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Stevegoddy23: 12:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Happy 24th birthday even though ur breasts looks 42.
Codonavirus is live in Lagos. Beware!

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by IbSalHas: 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2020
happney65:
omo olomu nla yen ni..He dey do me like make I attack and suck away the boobssss.

Happy birthday with your boobiee nlaa
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Nmezor(f): 12:42pm On Feb 28, 2020
Hbd toddler in Tacha's voice
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by OkoAnike(m): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2020
JustPerpetual:
So she's my age mate and I haven't achieved anything in life

You will achieve more than you can ever imagine only if you believe in yourself and never give up... Wish all the best in life, cheers.

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by bisiki2: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
cjudy:
shocked

Diane abi Daine abeg we no get your time, there's new visitor in Lagos and we are seriously finding a solution to assassinate him or send him back

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. This forum is something else. grin grin grin grin grin

Making light of a very frightening situation.
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Jakumo(m): 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Wow this girl is blessed with a superb body. Perfect full yet supple 36D breasts, set off by a nice firm midriff and tight, grab-sized buttocks. adds up to instant arousal on sight. Lord have mercy.

What am I gonna do about this major wood attack caused by these offending pictures ? Chai ! Odikwa Serious

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Ishilove: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
I can paint my room with all that gook on her face.

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Jakumo(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2020
Stevegoddy23:
Happy 24th birthday even though ur breasts looks 42.
Codonavirus is live in Lagos. Beware!

Those are perfect natural 36D breasts, and you will NEVER see breasts that size that do not have a subtle softness to them that simply CANNOT be duplicated by the surgical addition of silicone breast enhancement implants.

In short, if you ever see a woman with 36D or above sized breasts that have ZERO droop, and that stick out in complete defiance of gravity, then you can be sure that you are looking at FAKE, PLASTIC breasts, which to this observer, are NOT in any way attractive.

Don't get me started expounding theory about the aesthetics of the perfect female breast, because before you know it, I will have typed dozens of pages in scholarly dissertation that would fly over the heads of most readers.

3 Likes

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
McBrooklyn:
This Diane breastices tho' just dey gimme this small boner everytime embarassed
shocked
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Lifewithme: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
JustPerpetual:
So she's my age mate and I haven't achieved anything in life
she's 100% not your agemate except all acclaimed celebs look older than their age
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by lovingyouhun: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
johnnyn1:
Happy birthday Diana cheesy

Why is she looking like Bisola ex bb naija housemate?
Are they related somehow? shocked
Abi it’s my only my eyes?? shocked

Are your glasses missing? Go wear one kia kia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lateef Adedimeji Gazes At Jemiriye's Butts In US, Fans React / Ini Edo Still Got Her Butt (evidence) / 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.