Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,678 members, 7,820,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) (63533 Views)

Bobrisky Sprays Tacha Money At Her 24th Birthday Party / Fans Gift Tacha A Mercedes Benz On Her 24th Birthday / Tacha Celebrates Her 24th Birthday. Meets Ateke Tom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by drkrest(m): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
Olukoso1:

Baba corona don enter naija o...
na why me sef wan reason her matter ASAP nah.

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by scoundrel(f): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2020
Happy birthday to her then. I’m an OG. Back in the day I was just 17 years old, now I can father my own 17 if not 18 year old child. Time waits for no human.
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Flamzey00(m): 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
If I catch Diane with all her style; she go confirm magic. IF I NO BREAK ONE LEG; I MESS UP!!! C style!!
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by princesspeju(f): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Daffy007: 4:44pm On Feb 28, 2020
Diane the KD babe. You try sha

Check my signature if you are looking for a side hustle or want to start earning money online. Good luck
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Legendguru: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Thrash
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
JustPerpetual:
So she's my age mate and I haven't achieved anything in life
Be patient with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by bluefilm: 5:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Is the bitch selling breasts? undecided

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Inferno001(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
JustPerpetual:
So she's my age mate and I haven't achieved anything in life

I believe this is just a joke...even if you're serious and you feel this way, have it behind your mind that as you are alive and working hard on your dreams, her success story will be little compared to yours..the year ain't over yet..believe and work hard at it and you'll see the hand of God and grace on you

3 Likes

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Realfrankie(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
I just like her breast
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Liposure: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mateen1000:
Diane My Dana Murkushe ni
I love this Babe too much
Her lips na die, Just like that of a girl on this forum, Nataya abi wetin be her name
Babe always looking innocent
Happy Birthday to Her
dat babe lips na die. If she take am sock ur prick lasun, u go cum in less dan one second
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Mateen1000: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Liposure:
dat babe lips na die. If she take am sock ur prick lasun, u go cum in less dan one second
Bad Guy grin
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Nehe007(m): 6:15pm On Feb 28, 2020
johnnyn1:
Happy birthday Diana cheesy

Why is she looking like Bisola ex bb naija housemate?
Are they related somehow? shocked
Abi it’s my only my eyes?? shocked
so u know the past and present bbn stars abi?

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Ayobami7(m): 6:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Lugianostar(m): 7:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
Cleopatra of naija gossip of the year
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
Oyindidi:
shocked

Maami lipsrsealed
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Bad shidren, wen u go repent?

Bruh buh na small small ah dey learn these stuffs from you oo grin
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by mranova(m): 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Kai the "salt" no do.
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:22pm On Feb 28, 2020
McBrooklyn:

Bruh buh na small small ah dey learn these stuffs from you oo grin
Everybody know sey u na veteran for badmatic stuffs wink

We dey hail oh
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by JustPerpetual(f): 10:23pm On Feb 28, 2020
Inferno001:

I believe this is just a joke...even if you're serious and you feel this way, have it behind your mind that as you are alive and working hard on your dreams, her success story will be little compared to yours..the year ain't over yet..believe and work hard at it and you'll see the hand of God and grace on you
Not a joke and thanks

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Inferno001(m): 10:28pm On Feb 28, 2020
JustPerpetual:
Not a joke and thanks

What do you do and how can I be of help?

1 Like

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by JustPerpetual(f): 10:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
Inferno001:

What do you do and how can I be of help?
I currently don't have something doing cause i don't have a stable accommodation yet
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Onyi22(f): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Very ugly dirty broke frustrated olosho.
Nonsense
E really pain the idiot grin cheesy grin
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Inferno001(m): 5:06am On Feb 29, 2020
JustPerpetual:
I currently don't have something doing cause i don't have a stable accommodation yet

I don't know which part of Nigeria you're in and I can't drop my number here and won't advice you to do same but if you stay where I can help, I'll try my best to see what God can do..I reside in abuja

2 Likes

Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by McBrooklyn(m): 8:26am On Feb 29, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
Everybody know sey u na veteran for badmatic stuffs wink

We dey hail oh

Hahahaha... Oga mi sir me sef hail you pass cheesy
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by JustPerpetual(f): 10:25am On Feb 29, 2020
Inferno001:

I don't know which part of Nigeria you're in and I can't drop my number here and won't advice you to do same but if you stay where I can help, I'll try my best to see what God can do..I reside in abuja
good morning,can i send you a mail? or
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by Inferno001(m): 11:23am On Feb 29, 2020
JustPerpetual:
good morning,can i send you a mail? or
...yes you can..I don't know how it works on nairaland...message me ma..
Re: Diane Russet Celebrates Her 24th Birthday (photos) by JustPerpetual(f): 11:26am On Feb 29, 2020
Inferno001:
...yes you can..I don't know how it works on nairaland...message me ma..
You'd respond by opening your mailbox, the one you used in registering your NL profile

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage / Tiwa Savage Rocks Towel In Nude Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.