Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC (14951 Views)

One Common Sleep Problem Young Adults Should Be Aware Of / One Common Remedy Testified Of By Covid19 Survivors / Do You Struggle To Get Out Of Bed In The Morning? Tips For Good Sleeping Habit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 7:20am On May 04, 2020
facenglish:
I love that!
thanks for your encouragement
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 11:57pm On May 04, 2020
Distinct123:
thanks for your encouragement
you are always welcome
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 9:45pm On May 05, 2020
facenglish:
you are always welcome
in two days now I must have finished the interpersonal communication
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 8:51pm On May 06, 2020
Distinct123:
in two days now I must have finished the interpersonal communication
that's good I love that!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 9:36pm On May 07, 2020
facenglish:
that's good I love that!
thanks bro!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 11:08am On May 08, 2020
Distinct123:
thanks bro!
you are welcome!
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Felincous(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2020
I feel like sharing this with people here on nairaland, especially those willing to get some items like e-books, software, premium apps for Android and iOS for free online. You can get most of the things you need for free on torrent sites. Learn how to use torrent sites to download things that you want. No matter what you do, I think everyone needs to learn how to use it especially when you can't afford to pay for the things you need.
Here is my tutorial on how to go about it.���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbL6AdwMDns
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 12:41am On May 09, 2020
Felincous:
I feel like sharing this with people here on nairaland, especially those willing to get some items like e-books, software, premium apps for Android and iOS for free online. You can get most of the things you need for free on torrent sites. Learn how to use torrent sites to download things that you want. No matter what you do, I think everyone needs to learn how to use it especially when you can't afford to pay for the things you need.
Here is my tutorial on how to go about it.���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbL6AdwMDns
well done marketer

1 Like

Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 11:05am On May 10, 2020
facenglish:
you are welcome!
I'm done with the interpersonal communication what next?
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by drkay(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2020
Nice content. Thank you OP.
I'm waiting for your recommendation on books.
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 9:50pm On May 10, 2020
drkay:
Nice content. Thank you OP.
I'm waiting for your recommendation on books.
ok! we just start entrepreneurship classes on WhatsApp if you are interested drop your number
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 8:08am On May 11, 2020
facenglish:
you are welcome!
I'm done what next
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 7:46am On May 12, 2020
Distinct123:
I'm done what next
now I will recommend a book for you How to win friends and influence people
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Holorunloseyi(m): 2:04pm On May 12, 2020
This period that everyone is not too busy, don't let it go to waste,learn something new.with ₦1000 you can learn how to make TEXT and 3D advert with your phone.If you interested in learning click the link.
https:///CeQY08dmLsk3wdzVWDuAmo
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 8:13am On May 13, 2020
Holorunloseyi:
This period that everyone is not too busy, don't let it go to waste,learn something new.with ₦1000 you can learn how to make TEXT and 3D advert with your phone.If you interested in learning click the link.
https:///CeQY08dmLsk3wdzVWDuAmo
marketer! marketer! well done

1 Like

Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 9:37pm On May 14, 2020
facenglish:
now I will recommend a book for you How to win friends and influence people
do you read book.
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 7:17am On May 15, 2020
facenglish:
do you read book.
yes I do
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 10:54pm On May 15, 2020
Distinct123:
yes I do
go ahead and get the how to win friends and influence people
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 8:11am On May 16, 2020
facenglish:
go ahead and get the how to win friends and influence people
I don't have money to buy on amazon. where can I download for free
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 10:29pm On May 16, 2020
Distinct123:
I don't have money to buy on amazon. where can I download for free
go to PDFdrive dot com
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 12:52pm On May 17, 2020
facenglish:
go to PDFdrive dot com
OK i have tried it it keeps showing me error its like the address is not valid
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 10:20pm On May 17, 2020
Distinct123:
OK i have tried it it keeps showing me error its like the address is not valid
ooh? obey your pardon! it is dot net
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 4:33pm On May 18, 2020
facenglish:
ooh? obey your pardon! it is dot net
I have download it,i will start reading as early as possible
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 10:27pm On May 18, 2020
Distinct123:
I have download it,i will start reading as early as possible
good start l! happy reading
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 7:44am On May 19, 2020
facenglish:
good start l! happy reading
the book is great! in have covered 40% in 48 hours.
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 9:28pm On May 19, 2020
Distinct123:
the book is great! in have covered 40% in 48 hours.
I love your determination! I hope you are paying attention to details
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 7:58am On May 20, 2020
facenglish:
I love your determination! I hope you are paying attention to details
yes! I'm doing that
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 9:04pm On May 20, 2020
Distinct123:
yes! I'm doing that
that's gold
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 8:01am On May 21, 2020
facenglish:
that's gold
. thanks for your attention
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 9:37pm On May 21, 2020
Distinct123:
. thanks for your attention
its my pleasure
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by Distinct123: 7:40am On May 22, 2020
facenglish:
its my pleasure
I moving forward! 55% complete
Re: One Common Habit You Have To Learn Before Or After NYSC by facenglish: 9:48pm On May 22, 2020
Distinct123:
I moving forward! 55% complete
I love this! just make you read between the lines

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kaduna Declares 2 Runaway COVID-19 Patients Wanted / Baby Gets Pencil Stuck In Her Brain! / 26 Tips For Managing Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.