Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise (15104 Views)

Please Advise A New Mum / Please Advise Me On This Stubborn Staph! / How Do I Lose 8 Kilograms In One Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by cutesonia: 1:01am On Dec 15, 2014
I fell asleep with my one month old baby on my chest and woke up to see him sleeping on the floor (he fell down from my body to the tiled floor). He's breathing well and has gone back to sleep after being breast feed. Hop there is nothing to worry abt?.
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by Nobody: 1:20am On Dec 15, 2014
You should still take him to see a doctor by day break but I don't think you should get all worked up about it.

4 Likes

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by Lexusgs430: 2:15am On Dec 15, 2014
Observe body for any bruises or swells and check temperature.
Hopefully, no broken bones or ribs.
NB: A child has a cot for a reason!!!!

24 Likes

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 15, 2014
He must be very strong. Take him to a Paediatrician to do a thorough check on him.

5 Likes

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by dominique(f): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2014
What's the distance between the bed/sofa and the floor? Is the floor rugged or tiled?

For the fact that the baby did not cry on impact mean the fall may have been minimal. But still, check for bruises or swellings. observe him for the next fee hours then take him to the hospital if need arises.

1 Like

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by cutesonia: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2014
Thanks to you all. I saw a little stain of blood that came out from one of his nose bt when I looked deep into his nose, i didn't see any blood. As for his temperature, it's normal dou i gave him pcm when it happened. Am confuse right as i don't know to do.
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by dabarpharmacy: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hello ma'am. We do understand your fears. Please, see a paediatrician. Also, get a Baby Cot for your child. We wish him well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by moderatorr: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2014
nothing will happen to it insha Allah

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by sukkot: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
OJIGBIJIGBIJIGBI

1 Like

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sorry for the fall....are you male of female?
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Take him to a Pediatrician.

He or she might run temperature, give the child paracetamol syrup, seek the advice of a doctor first tho.
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by gbodimowo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Wait am driving
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by Alexas58: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
End time things...ma dear,u have natn to worry about..since dia body is made of cartilages nat bones..bt press em hot water wen bathing em

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by condralbede(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
madam,Take your babe to a Pediatrician pls,they sure pass.
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by justi4jesu(f): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Sorry OP.....Take him or her to the Doctor asap to avoid Stories that Touch. Please don't overlook it.

1 Like

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by NaijaOptimist: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
eeh, sowi ooo
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by Nairalandar: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
The last time i checked Nairaland, it happened to be a Naija site NOT an Hospital/Clinic,,,,

4 Likes

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by helphelp: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Don't panic...see a doctor to examine the baby as soon as possible
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by tigonana: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Go to d market nd dance wit ur baby nak***d.
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
[s]
cutesonia:
Thanks to you all. I saw a little stain of blood that came out from one of his nose bt when I looked deep into his nose, i didn't see any blood. As for his temperature, it's normal dou i gave him pcm when it happened. Am confuse right as i don't know to do.
[/s]

Bad practise, why pcm, are you doctor?
Kindly post a picture of the child's full body so that we can "touch light" it on this forum.
You may need to reset or reboot the system as well....
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by freezyprinzy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
take him 2 d hospital its a taboo 4 a baby 2 actually fall 4rm his or her mum u can also consult d elders
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by tiswell(m): 2:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hit the hospital ASAP or believe in ya faith
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by timpaker(m): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
Take him to the doctor asap!

1 Like

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
the rule is never sleep with your baby on the same bed unless he or she is in a cot. all doctors tell you this. alseep on their backs in their cots.many babies have died of suffocation with the mothers rolling over them. never do this again

3 Likes

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by justi4jesu(f): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
freezyprinzy:
take him 2 d hospital its a taboo 4 a baby 2 actually fall 4rm his or her mum u can also consult d elders

Lol grin grin grin grin
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by femi4: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
moderatorr:
nothing will happen to it insha Allah
You don't mean it!
RIP English

3 Likes

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Madam pls go see doctor.
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by korel9: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
Chai!

Nothing we no go see for front page!

Sooner we'll start seeing "Help! Should I kiss my husband or not?" angry
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by lordprosh(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
very careless with the baby...
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by Ilekeh(f): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Their bones are still soft and developing.........no worries.

1 Like

Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by freezyprinzy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

Lol grin grin grin grin

no laf me...na watin person tell me
Re: My One Month Child Fell, Please Advise by kagel: 2:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
cutesonia:
I fell asleep with my one month old baby on my chest and woke up to see him sleeping on the floor (he fell down from my body to the tiled floor). He's breathing well and has gone back to sleep after being breast feed. Hop there is nothing to worry abt?.

BOIL HOT WATER, USE IT TO MARSERGE ALL OVER THE BABY'S BODY FROM THERE YOU WILL OBERVE THE AREAS THAT ARE PAINING
HER, THEN YOU USE ORI AND MOTELETO ALL OVER THE BABY'S BODY
FINANING YOU GIVE THE BABY PARACETAMOL. LIKE PANDA SINCE THE BABY IS STILL UNDER TWO MONTHS.
KPELE BABY, SORRY BABY Ndo baby.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Nurse's Licence Withdrawn In Uk For Calling On Jesus For Help! / COVID-19 Update For October 2 2020 In Nigeria - (2,270 Tested) / Lassa Fever Spreads To 33 States, 1,447 Cases Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.