Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,895 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Which Kind Dream Be This Self? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Kind Dream Be This Self? (787 Views)

Can You Pass This Self Test? / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS / Remove This Self From Before Your God, And... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2020
Which kind senseless dream be this?

me wey the last time I dreamed was like 3 months ago

Nothing special about this dream but I just say make I post am out

It was at night in that dream, it happened that my younger brother and I were outside a house (the house we lived when we were living together back then). So, my younger brother went inside the house and came out with a large bowl filled with water. He then placed the bowl on the floor and right in front of me, and he went somewhere else. After some few moments, I just saw a man coming from above, by the time this man got to where I was standing, his face became unveiled, and he was... Jesus.
Exactly the man we see in the pictures in churches and other places as the Jesus.

On him, he had an outfit of 'Magneto' of the movie X-Men, but without the Armor Helmet, while he remained levitated in the air.
The way he appeared to me was fiercely, and this triggered some watts of fear in me, which I was planning on taking cover.

But before I ran for cover, he brought out a book (supposedly a Bible) and showed me some names, like 3 or 4 names. I can't remember those names exactly, but they had a mixture of Atum and Otem as either prefix or suffix, and were bold enough that I could see them from standing on the ground while he was levitating.

These names had Atum and Otem in them, but had some other alphabets attached to them which were pronounceable, but I really can't remember how they were arranged.

He (dream Jesus) showed me the names with anger blooming all over his face. He made it look like I was performing some rituals with the bowl of water that my younger brother placed before me outside the house, and that the rituals had the hands of those names he showed me from the Book, which was why he came down on me.

I can't even remember me performing any rituals in that dream, though.

So, immediately I got that message, I just jakpa (ran for cover), as he was ready to attack me. This time, my younger brother was already out of the picture. And funny enough, people were still outside doing the normal human activity things, but it appeared that they were not aware of what was going on.
Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
Continuation

So, I ended up running for safety, and he chased me. While I was on the run, I was able to be jumping from one building to another, just exactly like John Carter (in the movie John Carter).

As this Dream-Jesus was chasing me, I would look back momentarily. Looking back, this man was destroying everything behind my back: humans, vehicles, trees and buildings. Every where he got to, things became destroyed, just like when 'Magneto of X-Men' is passing through and things are destroyed by using his magnetic powers.

All I was just doing was jumping ahead and farther while he intensified his chasing on me, this running-and-chasing seemed like it lasted for more than an hour.
It got to a point where there was no more way for me to escape, so, he caught up with me. This time, we were both levitating, and facing each other, while everywhere behind him was nothing but a deserted ground, cos he was destroying everything while he was chasing me.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, I found an escape route. This time, he lost me in sight, but I saw another creature chasing me. He (dream Jesus) sent this creature to chase me when I escaped from him, this creature appeared like an angel, it was not flying or levitating, but had the angel's wings. This angel was chasing me on the ground with an arrow gun, he would shoot the arrow gun any moment he sighted me, but I dodged every shot.

It got to a place where I was able to hide behind a large block on a skyscraper-like building, he lost me this time, but I could see him from the top. Suddenly, he just shot his arrow gun at a different direction, but to my surprise, the arrow was locating me where I was hiding. Ahh! Omoh!
That was the moment I found a force (which I don't know where it came from) to wake myself up from the dream, and gbam!, I just woke up to life.

So, I stood up from the bed and took a glass of chilled water. Checked the time on my phone and it was 3:45am, whereas, I slept around to 2am.
Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:08pm On Feb 28, 2020
Nawa oo

This dream felt so real, ehn!, and at the same time, stupid.
Everything that happened in that dream felt so real that I couldn't dare to endure the scary experience, that a force came from nowhere and I woke up at that point.

Which kind dream be this?

PS:
This was not intended to raise any form of religious views/arguments/blasphemies/bullies, or any deciphering and translatory views and concepts, cos it had Jesus in it.

I just posted it cos the dreams felt so real and kind of stupid, irrelevant, and funny to me. And to also use the opportunity to tell the DOP, Producer and the Location manager to never in their lives show me this kind of senseless movie again anytime the see that I'm asleep.

So, y'all can see that true true, Ala gó (dream is foolish).

Thank you, Jesus.
Al-hamdu-lillah.
Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
no spiritualist.

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by Righteousness89(m): 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Which kind senseless dream be this?

me wey the last time I dreamed was like 3 months ago

Nothing special about this dream but I just say make I post am out

It was at night in that dream, it happened that my younger brother and I were outside a house (the house we lived when we were living together back then). So, my younger brother went inside the house and came out with a large bowl filled with water. He then placed the bowl on the floor and right in front of me, and he went somewhere else. After some few moments, I just saw a man coming from above, by the time this man got to where I was standing, his face became unveiled, and he was... Jesus.
Exactly the man we see in the pictures in churches and other places as the Jesus.

On him, he had an outfit of 'Magneto' of the movie X-Men, but without the Armor Helmet, while he remained levitated in the air.
The way he appeared to me was fiercely, and this triggered some watts of fear in me, which I was planning on taking cover.

But before I ran for cover, he brought out a book (supposedly a Bible) and showed me some names, like 3 or 4 names. I can't remember those names exactly, but they had a mixture of Atum and Otem as either prefix or suffix, and were bold enough that I could see them from standing on the ground while he was levitating.

These names had Atum and Otem in them, but had some other alphabets attached to them which were pronounceable, but I really can't remember how they were arranged.

He (dream Jesus) showed me the names with anger blooming all over his face. He made it look like I was performing some rituals with the bowl of water that my younger brother placed before me outside the house, and that the rituals had the hands of those names he showed me from the Book, which was why he came down on me.

I can't even remember me performing any rituals in that dream, though.

So, immediately I got that message, I just jakpa (ran for cover), as he was ready to attack me. This time, my younger brother was already out of the picture. And funny enough, people were still outside doing the normal human activity things, but it appeared that they were not aware of what was going on.

You are Privileged to have such Visitation.
The ALMIGHTY Merciful GOD is letting you know that Worshipping any other thing Other then HIM in any Guise is Abomination is an invitation to His WRATH!!

Not Everyone has this Privilege!

Make your Ways right with JESUS CHRIST immediately..

There is no More Time!
Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by Lawly: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ogbeni wetin be the names of that movie agn? Yeah Xmen Series dream version. And Warri pregnant mosquito bite you before you begin watch am.
Next dream title it: Xmen series, Wolverine in Warri Pt. 2. That one go even win African magic award. wink
Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
@ Lawly

bro, that dream I narrated up there is true. it looked so real in my dream like it was happening in real life

the reason why it looks irrelevant to me is because I ain't a Christian. so, why Jesus was chasing me up and down in the dream, I no know.

secondly, it looks stupid to me na because I no remember where I committed any blasphemy to the Christianity religion, or its people.

thirdly, I can't remember me engaging in any fvcking rituals or anything related to it at all. who does rituals?

fourthly, the name Atum and Otem that the Dream Jesus showed me, I no know wetin I get to do with those names. na only on nairaland I dey see that kind names for this religion section grin so, wetin come concern me wey Jesus go dey show me those name?

fifthly, I think na normal dream stuff sha, cos sometimes, u go dream and u go wake up dey ask yourself how this dream take concern u, and wetin the dream they show u self, u no go understand.

lastly, u thought I was joking when u saw DOP, Producer and location manager, right? grin grin
I just put am there cos the thing looked so real and that's how movies look.

2 Likes

Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by peggywebbs(f): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
Op.. funny enough you may think it is funny but it isn't. Dreams usually come in a form that we understand.. which means everybody has their own dream language. You're a sci-fi film lover and your dream came to you in that form. It isn't senseless because you remember every bit of it.

Anyway..all that chasing around with the villains in your dream means enemies.

The ritual you thought you did that you didn't see probably means something you are about to do. Your brother may not really mean your brother in real life but someone you trust, a friend or anyone.

The fact that you thought it was Jesus means deception. You have to draw close to God. Stop playing. The supernatural is real and so many things are happening.

I didn't say go and visit a pastor or that your village people are chasing you. Just get close to God before problem comes.

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by Petyprincess(f): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2020
I think Jesus is indirectly trying to pass a message to you that you should give your life to Christ! This one way you dey call urself Mr nipples lover grin

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by kizking: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2020
Go open church, name 'x-men church of Christ " you go sell

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by kizking: 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2020
Guy,.. so u escape horror Jesus... Twale o.
Well, I will say the dream means nothing, sometimes our minds can do Hollywood inside our sleep. I dey get numerous dreams similar to yours, irregular, irrelevant but engaging. I just wake up, go pee, return to sleep and start another different blockbuster movie dream. So no think am. If fear too catch u, then pray before u sleep or continue ur sleep... But sha that one no stop ur mind from showcasing im talent.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:33am On Feb 29, 2020
peggywebbs:
Op.. funny enough you may think it is funny but it isn't. Dreams usually come in a form that we understand.. which means everybody has their own dream language. You're a sci-fi film lover and your dream came to you in that form. It isn't senseless because you remember every bit of it.

Anyway..all that chasing around with the villains in your dream means enemies.

The ritual you thought you did that you didn't see probably means something you are about to do. Your brother may not really mean your brother in real life but someone you trust, a friend or anyone.

The fact that you thought it was Jesus means deception. You have to draw close to God. Stop playing. The supernatural is real and so many things are happening.
I didn't say go and visit a pastor or that your village people are chasing you. Just get close to God before problem comes.

thank you, my sister.

as I said, I don't want someone to come and translate it, or try to make meaning/message out of it. cos I won't take it serious.

but, u have a point here. still, all the same, I don't take ur views serious.

reason why this is still irrelevant, I never even thought of anything like rituals at all. who does or thinks about rituals? funny.

secondly, if at all, I am to admit to loving any kind of movie category, that should be Chinese/action movies. however, I ain't no movie freak, and I can't even remember when last I had the time to sit down and watch a movie.

thirdly, u sounded so sure when u said, Anyway..all that chasing around with the villains in your dream means enemies. .... which means, any chasing in the dreams must always mean enemies?

lastly, well, to your last paragraph, I don't know how seriously I should take that, but nobody can remonstrate with an advice of getting 'closer' to God. but that doesn't mean that the person is far from God, though.

Thank you, sis.

God bless.
Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:46am On Feb 29, 2020
Petyprincess:
I think Jesus is indirectly trying to pass a message to you that you should give your life to Christ! This one way you dey call urself Mr nipples lover grin

grin grin

funny you @ the bolded grin

if he wanted me to give my life to him, he should not have come in an aggressive way naah. that aggression self is fearful enough to make person run far away from am. grin

abi, what about the one wey him dey destroy everything wey him dey see on his way?

well, it is all dream sha.

and, if na true he wants me to come to him, I have more Christian friends than my Muslim padis. so that should be enough.
I have also been to churches before self, C&S, RCCG and CCC. I get pastor friends wey I dey join them when during house fellowship before, despite say I be Muslim. so, make him manage that one nahhh. abi I no try? grin grin

btw,

I saw one of ur comments say ur BD be March.
what date?
Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:48am On Feb 29, 2020
kizking:
Go open church, name 'x-men church of Christ " you go sell

funny man grin grin

I hail u, bro.
Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:06am On Feb 29, 2020
kizking:
Guy,.. so u escape horror Jesus ... Twale o.
Well, I will say the dream means nothing, sometimes our minds can do Hollywood inside our sleep. I dey get numerous dreams similar to yours, irregular, irrelevant but engaging. I just wake up, go pee, return to sleep and start another different blockbuster movie dream . So no think am. If fear too catch u, then pray before u sleep or continue ur sleep... But sha that one no stop ur mind from showcasing im talent .. Lol

u just burst my brain with this, my brother.

I go say na u understand this thing wella, unlike other wey dey try translate am from their own spiritual point of views, which I really don't take it seriously.

I fit beat my chest say no human on earth never at one point in time had some funny/irrelevant/meaningless/irregular/movie-like dreams before.

people should stop attaching meaning to every dream cos u are not in control of the dream u see, and even, lots of greatest men had tried to find how dreams come to us but they found nothing concrete to hold.

the reason why I post am na just for posting sake. that's why I said already that make no one come add meaning to it or attempt to translate anything. I expected people to even come post them own wey dey funny and irrelevant as well grin grin

I don dream some stupid dream before. how many person wan count?

had one that I found myself playing football along side Eden Hazard, Andre Pirlo, Nicholas Anelka, Antonio Griezmann, and some other unrecognized faces, and we played against one team like that and the stadium was my street. imagine!

if I had posted this on NL, shey dem go come tell me say it means I go become footballer in the future? grin

pls, check the bolded in your comment, you funny, bro grin grin

I hail you, bro.

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by Petyprincess(f): 6:29am On Feb 29, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

grin grin

funny you @ the bolded grin

if he wanted me to give my life to him, he should not have come in an aggressive way naah. that aggression self is fearful enough to make person run far away from am. grin

abi, what about the one wey him dey destroy everything wey him dey see on his way?

well, it is all dream sha.

and, if na true he wants me to come to him, I have more Christian friends than my Muslim padis. so that should be enough.
I have also been to churches before self, C&S, RCCG and CCC. I get pastor friends wey I dey join them when during house fellowship before, despite say I be Muslim. so, make him manage that one nahhh. abi I no try? grin grin

btw,

I saw one of ur comments say ur BD be March.
what date?
Wow!!! Never knew you were Muslim o! Jesus isn't aggressive you must have seen someone else! Moreover i feel the dream isn't something to be worried about honestly because it sounds funny nd devoid of meaning to me!
My birthday is March 22

1 Like

Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:40am On Feb 29, 2020
Petyprincess:

Wow!!! Never knew you were Muslim o! Jesus isn't aggressive you must have seen someone else! Moreover i feel the dream isn't something to be worried about honestly because it sounds funny nd devoid of meaning to me!

My birthday is March 22

my dear, I be Musulumi jare. grin

that's exactly the way I see the dream too. funny and irrelevant to me.

@bolded. date noted.
Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by OtemAtum: 5:29am On Mar 15, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
@ Lawly

bro, that dream I narrated up there is true. it looked so real in my dream like it was happening in real life

the reason why it looks irrelevant to me is because I ain't a Christian. so, why Jesus was chasing me up and down in the dream, I no know.

secondly, it looks stupid to me na because I no remember where I committed any blasphemy to the Christianity religion, or its people.

thirdly, I can't remember me engaging in any fvcking rituals or anything related to it at all. who does rituals?

fourthly, the name Atum and Otem that the Dream Jesus showed me, I no know wetin I get to do with those names. na only on nairaland I dey see that kind names for this religion section grin so, wetin come concern me wey Jesus go dey show me those name?

fifthly, I think na normal dream stuff sha, cos sometimes, u go dream and u go wake up dey ask yourself how this dream take concern u, and wetin the dream they show u self, u no go understand.

lastly, u thought I was joking when u saw DOP, Producer and location manager, right? grin grin
I just put am there cos the thing looked so real and that's how movies look.

Well Op, dreams are very funny. Data from here and there are collected to make dreams for us in many cases. The fact that you have seen the words Otem and Atum before on nairaland and the fact that you have heard the fictitious name Jesus before is enough for your brain to generate a dream for you to showcase them both. That's how dreams work!
However there are dreams that are true and revealing, but this particular one is just a mind-play.
However, I OtemAtum am here on earth to render the works of the inventors of fictitious Jesus useless and the brains of everyone knows this, only that these brain-owners may not know it. Read the Book of Danyal from the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY and you will see that all brains have all information concerning existence, both past and present with future information in them. Continue to explore the wonders of the brain as this period when Yahweh and Allah are being confined to a spiritual cage is the time of the brain-users.

You can learn about how the brain of Salang played similar game with him below:

3. And salang wondered until he had fallen asleep. And his emotion followed him into his dream immediately. 4. And
salang saw himself in his dream, saying, Zeusus come right now, for I want to ask you some questions. 5. And an image appeared before salang like a shadow. And salang said, if indeed you are real, tell me what I shall do tomorrow and next tomorrow. 6. And from the shadow came a voice, saying, you shall definitely go and kill Jerre with your own hands because he blasphemed against me. 7. And you shall flee the kingdom. And
salang said, indeed you are my lord Zeusus, for that is what I shall do tomorrow. And you have said exactly what is in my thought to do. 8. And
salang asked further, shall I do so, O Zeusus Krista? Is this not against your will? 9. And the image said, it is not wrong if you do so. Did Paneas the son of Aron not kill some homos for the sake of Yahweh? 10. And when the little children mocked Eliash, did he not send bears after them, to slaughter them all? 11. And salang said to the image, but I thought that you have come to stop all forms of violence. How now do you support the things in the old covenant? 12. And the image said, did Petra not cut off the ear of one of those who came to take me by force? 13. Now go and do to Jerre what he deserved by blaspheming me. For you shall definitely do so to him and nothing can stop you from doing so. 14. Now when salang awoke, he was surprised that the image whom he had supposed to be Zeusus Krista would suggest such evil to him.
15. And salang went to tell Jerre what he had seen. And Jerre said, that image which you see is not Zeusus but the idea of him. 16. And it is called the Word. For by the Word you have read and have believed upon shall you live. And the conglomeration of all the scriptures which you have read is what has appeared to you as a single matrix, which is the image you saw. 17. And by meditating always on the scriptures did the image come. And whatever the words in the scriptures which you have read when you are conscious are the things you will hear from the mouth of the image in your dreams . 18. Now my servant, take these books which I have not shown you before, read them and you shall know more about the falsehood of this idea of a real Zeusus Krista coming to your dreams. 19. Now salang read deeply into the books which he was given. And he thought deeply into his sleep. 20. And a dream came to him. For the image which he had supposed as Zeusus Krista appeared to him again and said, salang, why have you not killed this Jerre for his continual blasphemy? 21. Why do you delay to do so to him? And
salang said, is it right to kill anyone? 22. And the image said, did I not say to you in the scriptures that I have not actually come to the world to bring peace, but rather, division and sword have I brought? 23. And salang said, why do you speak only the things which I know already to me again? Can you not tell me some things which I do not know? 24. And the image said, I am an embodiment of the Holy Spirit and the son of god. And I have come to bring all things back to your remembrance as I have promised. 25. That is why I make you remember things which you must have forgotten. 26. Now O salang , go now and kill Jerre, for so did Nephi and it became holiness to him before the father. 27. And so did Paneas also, who killed those who sacrificed strange fire to the father. 28. And salang said, it is true. I shall go and kill him tomorrow morning. And his blood shall be upon his own head for blaspheming you. 29. And
salang awoke immediately and wondered, saying, how come the image of Zeusus in my dream spoke about Nephi for the first time ever? 30. For this Nephi was not known by me until this afternoon when I read the history books given to me by Jerre. 31. And salang said, I know what I shall do. Therefore
salang went and sort after a history book about Murhamid. 32. And salang readit deeply with great meditations upon its texts. And he slept while reading it. 33. And in his sleep, he saw the image again? And the image said, why did you not kill Jerre whom I have commanded you to kill? 34. And salang said, who exactly are you, O great figure? Are you Murhamid? 35. And the image said, yes I am Murhamid. And salang said, how then do you say to me before that you were Zeusus. 36. And the image said, did I deny that I am Zeusus? And salang said, how can you be both Zeusus and Murhamid at the same time? 37. And the image said, I was reincarnated as Murhamid. 38. And salang said, how come in the past dreams I had, I was told by a voice which I supposed was yours, that Murhamid was an antikrista? 39. And salang awoke in confusion. And he said, surely the words of the books I read are the things which become the image I saw in my dream. 40. And my opinions about these books are the reply I hear from the image. For in the days when I believed Murhamid as a false prophet, I heard a voice saying that it was so. 41. And now when I changed my opinion about him because of the books I just read, the image supposed to be that of Krista have said to me that Murhamid is his reincarnation. 42. And
salang became very said when he had known that Jerre was right. 43. And
salang went to Jerre and took him to Chelang, saying, treat him with the herbs so that he would be cured. 44. And Jerre was cured of his sickness. But when he came to the house of salang, he found that he had killed himself. 45. For salang drove a knife into his own belly because he was overwhelmed with depression after he had known that all the things which he defended with his life for twenty years were nothing but falsehood and illusion. 46. And Jerre wept for him and buried him in the courtyard of the church. But Jerre did not cease from practising Krishtanite, because it was his religion.
Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by helinues: 6:17am On Mar 15, 2020
Even if you can't afford insecticide, try and buy mosquito net

Mosquitoes in your area badder gan oo
Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:17am On Mar 15, 2020
helinues:
Even if you can't afford insecticide, try and buy mosquito net

Mosquitoes in your area badder gan oo

grin grin
Re: Which Kind Dream Be This Self? by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2020
Alagba OtemAtum, thank you very much.

btw,

u are one funny guy. there is no where I see your comments that I won't laugh. ur comments are always funny to me. grin grin

though, I didn't read quarter of your comment, but thanx for commenting.

stay blessed, bro.

(1) (Reply)

Religion Is Nothing But A Tool For Control And Slavery / Why Chris Okotie Hated And Hates TB Joshua / Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.