Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia (782 Views)

Tinukevibes Slams 'Hausa' Muslims Offended By Her Dance Video In Saudi Arabia / Saudi Arabia & China For Christ, Apostle Johnson Suleman Takes Crusade To Asia / Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by Techreliance(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2021
*CHRISTIAN DOCTORS IN SAUDI ARABIA*

Now that Nigerian Christian medical doctors are desperately seeking career asylum in Saudi Arabia, a neo-conservative Sharia State, I wonder what could be the reaction of their Apex body, the Christian Association of Nigeria.

The truth is that Nigerian Christians are very shameless, especially on issues pertaining to money making. The entire creed of that faith is built on voluptuous materialism and luxury of prosperity. I have no regret for always asserting that pentacostalism is a huge scam!

I thank Allah for not making my parents amongst the Christians, otherwise I would have probably grown up as greedy and foolish as every John and Michael who runs to Saudi Arabia in a desperate search for a greener pasture. Let's thank Allah that we are Muslims.

Nigerian Christians, especially in the South, bark and tremble at the sight of any Islamic identity. To them, a Muslim's adorning hijab is Islamization; non interest banking is Islamization; a conscious Muslim as the CEO is Islamization, etc. Infact, Islamic identity is the aching tragedy for many Christians.

Now that they are begging for jobs in Saudi Arabia, the foremost home of Islamic identity, where the best of mankind was birthed, the super home of Shari'a in action, where the females are honourably concealed in deep dark purdah, how will Christians cope with this cultural beauty?

It's high time we stopped taking Christian leaders serious in this country. It's now clear that whenever a Christian bark, he's only crying for survival. The entire faith-system is a fraud! I do not regret what I write on this. If you so wish, you may choose to report me to Zuckerberg that I insulted you.

I have been looking for a way out of this platform, so I lose nothing with Zuckerberg's action. You may also stop talking to me at work. You may as well choose not to do business with me again. Allah's is the glory, I don't have a single Christian in my extended family!

As for those of us who always run abroad, including Saudi Arabia, for medicals, it's now clear that those at home are no different from those abroad. We should appreciate the value of our health workers at home. We should learn to trust the surgeons, nurses and pharmacists working at home.

By Abu Mazeedatilkhayr Bn Sa'eed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by huptin(m): 9:39am On Aug 31, 2021
Techreliance:

Now that Nigerian Christian medical doctors are desperately seeking career asylum in Saudi Arabia, a neo-conservative Sharia State, I wonder what could be the reaction of their Apex body, the Christian Association of Nigeria.

The truth is that Nigerian Christians are very shameless, especially on issues pertaining to money making. The entire creed of that faith is built on voluptuous materialism and luxury of prosperity. I have no regret for always asserting that pentacostalism is a huge scam!

I thank Allah for not making my parents amongst the Christians, otherwise I would have probably grown up as greedy and foolish as every John and Michael who runs to Saudi Arabia in a desperate search for a greener pasture. Let's thank Allah that we are Muslims.

Nigerian Christians, especially in the South, bark and tremble at the sight of any Islamic identity. To them, a Muslim's adorning hijab is Islamization; non interest banking is Islamization; a conscious Muslim as the CEO is Islamization, etc. Infact, Islamic identity is the aching tragedy for many Christians.

Now that they are begging for jobs in Saudi Arabia, the foremost home of Islamic identity, where the best of mankind was birthed, the super home of Shari'a in action, where the females are honourably concealed in deep dark purdah, how will Christians cope with this cultural beauty?

It's high time we stopped taking Christian leaders serious in this country. It's now clear that whenever a Christian bark, he's only crying for survival. The entire faith-system is a fraud! I do not regret what I write on this. If you so wish, you may choose to report me to Zuckerberg that I insulted you.

I have been looking for a way out of this platform, so I lose nothing with Zuckerberg's action. You may also stop talking to me at work. You may as well choose not to do business with me again. Allah's is the glory, I don't have a single Christian in my extended family!

As for those of us who always run abroad, including Saudi Arabia, for medicals, it's now clear that those at home are no different from those abroad. We should appreciate the value of our health workers at home. We should learn to trust the surgeons, nurses and pharmacists working at home.

We will start taking people like you seriously when moslems stop making ''travelling to the west'' their ultimate ambition in life.

Better to be greedy and materialistic than be a blood sucking terrorist. Without moslems the world will be a lot peaceful..a lot!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 31, 2021
If you take sample of people willing to migrate, 8 out of 10 moslems will choose the west. None will select Afghanistan and maybe 1% will like Iran.
But we all know who the terrorists are!

2 Likes

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by Femmyfestus: 9:49am On Aug 31, 2021
Techreliance:

This is the most foolish writeup I have ever read.
What has religion has to do with treating people and saving life. What does religion have to do with healthcare?

4 Likes

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by Techreliance(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Femmyfestus:

This is the most foolish writeup I have ever read.
What has religion has to do with treating people and saving life. What does religion have to do with healthcare?

This is most dumbest comment I ever read
So, what religion has to do in creating a Moslem Bank, also requesting for our own working free day(Friday) and so on, or where were you when your CAN dogs yelling we wants to Islamise the Nation.
Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by Techreliance(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2021
huptin:

We will start taking people like you seriously when moslems stop making ''travelling to the west'' their ultimate ambition in life.

Better to be greedy and materialistic than be a blood sucking terrorist. Without moslems the world will be a lot peaceful..a lot!

Ok, but could you apply same to your brethrens seeking Financial resources, Human resources and Natural resources in Moslem majority countries. Also am sure without christians the Global world would av developed more than what they are today, if you don't know pls do your findings the Christiandom dull human brain
Those scientists and inventors we av in history do you think any of them were devoted Christian.
Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by Femmyfestus: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by huptin(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Techreliance:

Ok, but could you apply same to your brethrens seeking Financial resources, Human resources and Natural resources in Moslem majority countries. Also am sure without christians the Global world would av developed more than what they are today, if you don't know pls do your findings the Christiandom dull human brain
Those scientists and inventors we av in history do you think any of them were devoted Christian.

How many? What is the proportion of Christians in moslem countries vs moslems in Christian countries?

How many moslem countries are peaceful and liveable not up to 5!

Most of them are violence consumed, poverty ridden and disease plagued.

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by huptin(m): 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Techreliance:

Hahhhhaha, Christiandom dull human beings.. This is so delusional, without christendom you will still be living in huts, no development whatever.

Islam has contributed nothing, absolutely nothing to human development. All you moslems do invade already developed or developing countries, destroy them but claim that Islam is the basis for their development.

e.g Egypt, Persia(now Iran) Babylon (Iraq) these were world empires who laid the foundation for today's civilization but Islam touched them and they are now totally and absolutely useless, thank God the romans were not stupid enough to allow any vestige of Islam to touch them.

Even here in Nigeria, look at the once mighty Hausa empire- look at what they are today.

99% of today's invention, including that dynamite that moslems terrorists like to use and blow themselves to smithereens in hope of some phantom 77 virgins are manufactured by Christians.

Kiss the truth if all moslems decide to leave the earth for mars today, Earth will become peaceful and progressive while Mars will turn useless within weeks. Watch Afghanistan for example, in the next few weeks it will turn to another Somalia.

Pray for islam, pray for your fellow Moslems many of them will go to bed today without food in their belly, clothes on their back and shelter on their head.

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by emetisuccess(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bloody terrorist

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by Agboriotejoye(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
I want to believe this dude us not a Muslim. He just wants to troll and cause people to insult Islam. To what end @Techreliance
Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by Techreliance(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
huptin:

Hahhhhaha, Christiandom dull human beings.. This is so delusional, without christendom you will still be living in huts, no development whatever.

Islam has contributed nothing, absolutely nothing to human development. All you moslems do invade already developed or developing countries, destroy them but claim that Islam is the basis for their development.

e.g Egypt, Persia(now Iran) Babylon (Iraq) these were world empires who laid the foundation for today's civilization but Islam touched them and they are now totally and absolutely useless, thank God the romans were not stupid enough to allow any vestige of Islam to touch them.

Even here in Nigeria, look at the once mighty Hausa empire- look at what they are today.

99% of today's invention, including that dynamite that moslems terrorists like to use and blow themselves to smithereens in hope of some phantom 77 virgins are manufactured by Christians.

Kiss the truth if all moslems decide to leave the earth for mars today, Earth will become peaceful and progressive while Mars will turn useless within weeks. Watch Afghanistan for example, in the next few weeks it will turn to another Somalia.

Pray for islam, pray for your fellow Moslems many of them will go to bed today without food in their belly, clothes on their back and shelter on their head.

Why christians are so hypocritical & judgmental?
I don't even think you are in ur right sense, so, now it's only Muslims that goes on their empty bellies may be in ur village. U most be a Dumbass!
Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by Techreliance(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quote author=huptin post=105350603]

How many? What is the proportion of Christians in moslem countries vs moslems in Christian countries?

Most of them are violence consumed, poverty ridden and disease plagued. [/

By your utterances it clearly shows that you must be very local, I've been to different countries even common North Africa here not to talk of Emirates come and see a lot of ur brethrens begging all over the street most especially during our Romodan fasting. I pity ur
Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by Techreliance(m): 10:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
huptin:

Most of them are violence consumed, poverty ridden and disease plagued.

[quote author=huptin post=105350603]

Most of them are violence consumed, poverty ridden and disease plagued. [/

By your utterances it clearly shows that you must be very local, I've been to different countries even common North Africa here not to talk of Emirates come and see a lot of ur brethrens begging all over the street most especially during our Romodan fasting. I pity ur ignorance.
Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by Techreliance(m): 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
I want to believe this dude us not a Muslim. He just wants to troll and cause people to insult Islam. To what end @Techreliance

Insult Islam? Why are so minors on here. Are you even ok up there?
Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Techreliance:

Insult Islam? Why are so minors on here. Are you even ok up there?

Is it that you're really dull or don't you see how weak your points are?
Even a secondary school student should not make such points, most especiallt with Afgan Muslims falling off planes in a bid to run to the US, or Nigerian northern muslims entering the Christian south on trailers in their hundreds. Who is running towards who?

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by mhmsadyq(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2021
huptin:

Materialism also leads to blood sucking.

Invariably non should be preferred.

Islam will continue to fight the peace of the shaitan

Any peace promoted by injustice cannot stand in the light of Islam.

Know this know peace!
No this no peace!
Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by mhmsadyq(m): 6:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Is it that you're really dull or don't you see how weak your points are?
Even a secondary school student should not make such points, most especiallt with Afgan Muslims falling off planes in a bid to run to the US, or Nigerian northern muslims entering the Christian south on trailers in their hundreds. Who is running towards who?

The Wailer is here!
Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by huptin(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2021
Techreliance:

Why christians are so hypocritical & judgmental?
I don't even think you are in ur right sense, so, now it's only Muslims that goes on their empty bellies may be in ur village. U most be a Dumbass!

90% of today's desperately poor people are moslems, all failed countries in the world today are Islamic countries - Somalia, Afghanistan etc. Moslem populated countries today are a serious drag to progress and development, the North African countries today were once great empires until your Islam turned them into what they are today and it could have been worse if they had not chosen to be moderate moslems.

Ohh So managed to travel to North Africa and in your small minds you have seen the world, you saw a few christians hustling and with your small mind you already assumed that all christians are poor, see in Europe, America and even here in Nigeria it is a common sight to see millions of Moslem destitutes every where, looking unkempt and smelly, begging for alms every where.

You need to start using your brain for once-empty headed terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by huptin(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Know this know peace!
No this no peace!

Keep fighting peace every where since you are too dumb to know that if indeed you are fighting Shaitan, he would have been long dead.

I don't know if being dumb is a prerequisite for belonging to your religion. Most of the victims of this your fight against peace are moslems, the funny thing is that even the weapons you use are produced by the same Christians you detest.

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:54am On Sep 01, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Islam will continue to fight the peace of the shaitan any peace promoted by injustice cannot stand in the light of Islam.
Know this know peace!
No this no peace!
You are just a step away from becoming one of those terrorists!
Forget about whatever those Arabs say about their god and focus on how to live your life peacefully with your neighbours.
POLITICS and PEACE are incompatible!
Therefore once you try to mix the love you have for God with Politics you'll end up becoming an instrument in the hands of Politicians while unintelligent observers will end up blaming God and your Religion for disrupting the peace in the society.
Leave the judgment to God, you can't fight for justice and win in this world, wait patiently for God to do justice at His own proper time.
Politicians knows that most Muslims don't understand that once you're trying to fight for justice it simply means you don't believe (trust) in God's day of judgment, because if you do then you don't need to fight for what you're sure God will do. That's why terrorism is tagged to ISLAM!
Our ancestors lived with prejudice but they believe (trust) God's ability to punish evidoers, so how come you guys are now making yourselves slaves to Politicians all in the name of injustice?
For your information, injustice will never end until God put a stop to it, so stepping in to act in behalf of God will only make you a tool in the hands of smart Politicians! undecided

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by huptin(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2021
mhmsadyq:

Know this know peace!
No this no peace!

So it is the violence that is promoted by Islam that will stand?

Justice where Sharia only targets the poor and leave the rich. What has your justice done to Ganduje and all other corrupt Northern leaders who have turned the North into the poorest region in the world?

The richer Moslems get the more western they become, what did Sharia do to Buhari when during his Son's wedding people were dancing to lewd lyrics from Naira Marley?

Oga hustle and make money, use your brain, all these poverty induced delusions are the reason most moslems are dying in poverty.

Both Christians and moslems are materialistic it is just that you have been too blinded by your religion to see clearly

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:17am On Sep 01, 2021
mhmsadyq:

The Wailer is here!

Yes o!!

The pain of terrorists is here

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by mhmsadyq(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You are just a step away from becoming one of those terrorists!
Forget about whatever those Arabs say about their god and focus on how to live your life peacefully with your neighbours.
POLITICS and PEACE are incompatible!
Therefore once you try to mix the love you have for God with Politics you'll end up becoming an instrument in the hands of Politicians while unintelligent observers will end up blaming God and your Religion for disrupting the peace in the society.
Leave the judgment to God, you can't fight for justice and win in this world, wait patiently for God to do justice at His own proper time.
Politicians knows that most Muslims don't understand that once you're trying to fight for justice it simply means you don't believe (trust) in God's day of judgment, because if you do then you don't need to fight for what you're sure God will do. That's why terrorism is tagged to ISLAM!
Our ancestors lived with prejudice but they believe (trust) God's ability to punish evidoers, so how come you guys are now making yourselves slaves to Politicians all in the name of injustice?
For your information, injustice will never end until God put a stop to it, so stepping in to act in behalf of God will only make you a tool in the hands of smart Politicians! undecided

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. Depending on where you belong.

People will always fight for their survival, including Jehovah Witnesses.
Nobody watches himself being killed without a fight when he can.
Religion can never be separated from politics completely. Especially when the people are religiously conscious.
We can only debate the level of religious interference in politics.
Even the last US presidential election was not devoid of religious affiliations.

Islam is avast to injustice, no matter who is perpetrating it. Muslims are enjoin to hate injustice in their heart at least.

[6:82] Al-An‘ām-الْأَنْعَام
"اَلَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا وَ لَمۡ یَلۡبِسُوۡۤا اِیۡمَانَہُمۡ بِظُلۡمٍ اُولٰٓئِکَ لَہُمُ الۡاَمۡنُ وَ ہُمۡ مُّہۡتَدُوۡنَ ﴿٪۸۲﴾

Those who believe and do not mix up their belief with injustice (of polytheism), it is they who are entitled to peace (i.e., fearlessness in the Hereafter), and it is they who are blessed with guidance.

4:135] Al-Nisā-النِّسَآء
"یٰۤاَیُّہَا الَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا کُوۡنُوۡا قَوّٰمِیۡنَ بِالۡقِسۡطِ شُہَدَآءَ لِلّٰہِ وَ لَوۡ عَلٰۤی اَنۡفُسِکُمۡ اَوِ الۡوَالِدَیۡنِ وَ الۡاَقۡرَبِیۡنَ ۚ اِنۡ یَّکُنۡ غَنِیًّا اَوۡ فَقِیۡرًا فَاللّٰہُ اَوۡلٰی بِہِمَا ۟ فَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا الۡہَوٰۤی اَنۡ تَعۡدِلُوۡا ۚ وَ اِنۡ تَلۡوٗۤا اَوۡ تُعۡرِضُوۡا فَاِنَّ اللّٰہَ کَانَ بِمَا تَعۡمَلُوۡنَ خَبِیۡرًا ﴿۱۳۵﴾

O believers! Become tenaciously firm on justice, bearing witness (merely) for the sake of Allah even if (the witness) is against your own selves or (your) parents or (your) relatives. Whether the person (against whom is the evidence) is rich or poor, Allah is a greater Well-Wisher of them both (than you are). So do not follow the desires of your (ill-commanding) selves lest you swerve from justice. But if (whilst giving evidence) you twist your statement or evade (the truth), then Allah is indeed Well Aware of (all the works) that you are doing.

[49:9] Al-Ḥujurāt-الْحُجُرَات
"وَ اِنۡ طَآئِفَتٰنِ مِنَ الۡمُؤۡمِنِیۡنَ اقۡتَتَلُوۡا فَاَصۡلِحُوۡا بَیۡنَہُمَا ۚ فَاِنۡۢ بَغَتۡ اِحۡدٰىہُمَا عَلَی الۡاُخۡرٰی فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِیۡ تَبۡغِیۡ حَتّٰی تَفِیۡٓءَ اِلٰۤی اَمۡرِ اللّٰہِ ۚ فَاِنۡ فَآءَتۡ فَاَصۡلِحُوۡا بَیۡنَہُمَا بِالۡعَدۡلِ وَ اَقۡسِطُوۡا ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰہَ یُحِبُّ الۡمُقۡسِطِیۡنَ ﴿۹﴾

And if two parties of the Muslims fight, make them reconcile. Then if either of these (parties) commits injustice and aggression against the other, fight against (the party) that is committing aggression till it returns to Allah’s command (of establishing peace). When they revert and submit, make peace between them with equity. And put justice to work. Surely, Allah loves those who do justice.

As long as people in power keep perpetrating injustice, peace will be elusive in the society, especially Muslim societies.
What is happening in Muslim countries and areas in the world is cause by politics of domination by the west against resistance by the Islamic proponents.
All the Muslim populated countries that experiencing one form of unrest or the other has had Western influence in the past or currently.

Another is colonialism and neo colonialism.
This is especially in Africa, south America, the middle east and Asia. Largely still a politics of domination.
Christian populated societies are comfortable with Western domination because they believe the West are their brothers in faith, so anything they give should be acceptable. Therefore you hardly find any resistance from the Christians.

When Kabul airport was bomb by the ISIS-k, didn't the Americans retaliated by striking some ISIS-k positions?

What gave rise to the boko haram?
What about the ISWAP?
Are Muslims not also being killed by these groups and in the north?

What are the greviances of the South East?

What is the cause of the killings going on in the South East?
Are Igbos and Christians not being killed in the South East?

What is the offence of Sunday Igboho?

What about Nnamdi Kanu?

Do we all as Nigerians agree that these individuals and groups are terrorists?

Someone once said:
"Everyone is calling for peace, non is calling for justice. There can be no peace without justice".
Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
The highlighted is why i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES because that's the one and only religious organization able to stand completely out of POLITICS!
As long as you're unable to separate from politics there will always be thuggery and terrorism.
That's why Islam became the cheapest tool in the hands of politicians and by the end of the day your own fellow Muslim will pick up a weapon to kill you all in the name of freedom fighter! smiley

mhmsadyq:

One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. Depending on where you belong.
People will always fight for their survival, including Jehovah Witnesses.
Nobody watches himself being killed without a fight when he can.
Religion can never be separated from politics completely. Especially when the people are religiously conscious.
We can only debate the level of religious interference in politics.
Even the last US presidential election was not devoid of religious affiliations.
Islam is avast to injustice, no matter who is perpetrating it. Muslims are enjoin to hate injustice in their heart at least.
[6:82] Al-An‘ām-الْأَنْعَام
"اَلَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا وَ لَمۡ یَلۡبِسُوۡۤا اِیۡمَانَہُمۡ بِظُلۡمٍ اُولٰٓئِکَ لَہُمُ الۡاَمۡنُ وَ ہُمۡ مُّہۡتَدُوۡنَ ﴿٪۸۲﴾
Those who believe and do not mix up their belief with injustice (of polytheism), it is they who are entitled to peace (i.e., fearlessness in the Hereafter), and it is they who are blessed with guidance.
4:135] Al-Nisā-النِّسَآء
"یٰۤاَیُّہَا الَّذِیۡنَ اٰمَنُوۡا کُوۡنُوۡا قَوّٰمِیۡنَ بِالۡقِسۡطِ شُہَدَآءَ لِلّٰہِ وَ لَوۡ عَلٰۤی اَنۡفُسِکُمۡ اَوِ الۡوَالِدَیۡنِ وَ الۡاَقۡرَبِیۡنَ ۚ اِنۡ یَّکُنۡ غَنِیًّا اَوۡ فَقِیۡرًا فَاللّٰہُ اَوۡلٰی بِہِمَا ۟ فَلَا تَتَّبِعُوا الۡہَوٰۤی اَنۡ تَعۡدِلُوۡا ۚ وَ اِنۡ تَلۡوٗۤا اَوۡ تُعۡرِضُوۡا فَاِنَّ اللّٰہَ کَانَ بِمَا تَعۡمَلُوۡنَ خَبِیۡرًا ﴿۱۳۵﴾
O believers! Become tenaciously firm on justice, bearing witness (merely) for the sake of Allah even if (the witness) is against your own selves or (your) parents or (your) relatives. Whether the person (against whom is the evidence) is rich or poor, Allah is a greater Well-Wisher of them both (than you are). So do not follow the desires of your (ill-commanding) selves lest you swerve from justice. But if (whilst giving evidence) you twist your statement or evade (the truth), then Allah is indeed Well Aware of (all the works) that you are doing.
[49:9] Al-Ḥujurāt-الْحُجُرَات
"وَ اِنۡ طَآئِفَتٰنِ مِنَ الۡمُؤۡمِنِیۡنَ اقۡتَتَلُوۡا فَاَصۡلِحُوۡا بَیۡنَہُمَا ۚ فَاِنۡۢ بَغَتۡ اِحۡدٰىہُمَا عَلَی الۡاُخۡرٰی فَقَاتِلُوا الَّتِیۡ تَبۡغِیۡ حَتّٰی تَفِیۡٓءَ اِلٰۤی اَمۡرِ اللّٰہِ ۚ فَاِنۡ فَآءَتۡ فَاَصۡلِحُوۡا بَیۡنَہُمَا بِالۡعَدۡلِ وَ اَقۡسِطُوۡا ؕ اِنَّ اللّٰہَ یُحِبُّ الۡمُقۡسِطِیۡنَ ﴿۹﴾
And if two parties of the Muslims fight, make them reconcile. Then if either of these (parties) commits injustice and aggression against the other, fight against (the party) that is committing aggression till it returns to Allah’s command (of establishing peace). When they revert and submit, make peace between them with equity. And put justice to work. Surely, Allah loves those who do justice.
As long as people in power keep perpetrating injustice, peace will be elusive in the society, especially Muslim societies.
What is happening in Muslim countries and areas in the world is cause by politics of domination by the west against resistance by the Islamic proponents.
All the Muslim populated countries that experiencing one form of unrest or the other has had Western influence in the past or currently.
Another is colonialism and neo colonialism.
This is especially in Africa, south America, the middle east and Asia. Largely still a politics of domination.
Christian populated societies are comfortable with Western domination because they believe the West are their brothers in faith, so anything they give should be acceptable. Therefore you hardly find any resistance from the Christians.
When Kabul airport was bomb by the ISIS-k, didn't the Americans retaliated by striking some ISIS-k positions?
What gave rise to the boko haram?
What about the ISWAP?
Are Muslims not also being killed by these groups and in the north?
What are the greviances of the South East?
What is the cause of the killings going on in the South East?
Are Igbos and Christians not being killed in the South East?
What is the offence of Sunday Igboho?
What about Nnamdi Kanu?
Do we all as Nigerians agree that these individuals and groups are terrorists?
Someone once said:
"Everyone is calling for peace, non is calling for justice. There can be no peace without justice".

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by mhmsadyq(m): 1:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted is why i became one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES because that's the one and only religious organization able to stand completely out of POLITICS!
As long as you're unable to separate from politics there will always be thuggery and terrorism.
[b]That's why Islam became the cheapest tool in the hands of politicians[/b]and by the end of the day your own fellow Muslim will pick up a weapon to kill you all in the name of freedom fighter! smiley

Out of local and national politics you mean.
Cos Jehovah Witness had suffered implosion in the past. Isn't that politics?
I agree with you on the highlighted, unfortunately.
Anyone who kills unjustly will account for the soul killed either in the world or in the hereafter.
Nobody is actually safe from dirty politics.
When it comes to politics, man will continue to do everything for political domination.
Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
We are believers in the true God who promised to repay everyone according to their deeds. So we take whatever happens as it comes because we are 100% sure that God will judge evidoers! Hebrews 11:6 smiley

mhmsadyq:

Out of local and national politics you mean.
Cos Jehovah Witness had suffered implosion in the past. Isn't that politics?
I agree with you on the highlighted, unfortunately.
Anyone who kills unjustly will account for the soul killed either in the world or in the hereafter.
Nobody is actually safe from dirty politics.
When it comes to politics, man will continue to do everything for political domination.

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by mhmsadyq(m): 1:57pm On Sep 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
We are believers in the true God who promised to repay everyone according to their deeds. So we take whatever happens as it comes because we are 100% sure that God will judge evidoers! Hebrews 11:6 smiley

Ok.

1 Like

Re: Christian Doctors In Saudi Arabia by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Thank you! smiley

mhmsadyq:

Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- / Divorce Is NOT Sin - Jesus Christ / Did Jesus Die For Those That Lived Before His Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.