Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,593 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Bambam Shares Her Pregnancy Experience With Mothers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Shares Her Pregnancy Experience With Mothers (756 Views)

“Teddy-A Decided To Wear My Lipstick” - Bambam Shares Lovey Selfies With Husband / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Reacts To Bambam And Teddy-A Sex On TV / #bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bambam Shares Her Pregnancy Experience With Mothers by GistCandy(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2020
Ex-BBNaija Star Bamike Olawunmi-Adenibuyan popularly known as BamBam is expecting a child and is totally enjoying her pregnancy level.

BamBam shared a tweet on how her pregnancy journey has been and how some mothers might relate to it.

She tweeted: Pregnancy completely changes you… some days I don’t believe I’m the one standing in front of the mirror. My skin my complexion… hormones have taken over. It’s amazing.

Recall that BamBam and Teddy A broke the news of their engagement on August 4, 2019. They officially tied the knot in Dubai on November 16, 2019.

Her baby bump was carefully and safely hidden under her two designer wedding gowns from prying eyes called “Womb watchers”.

Although this will be the couple’s first child, Teddy A has a son with his Dallas based Mauritanian baby mama, Layla Amani.

We can’t wait to celebrate with you on the arrival of your baby!

Continue reading: https://gistcandy.com/bambam-shares-her-pregnancy-experience-with-mothers/

(1) (Reply)

Deborah Vanessa Shows Highest Level Of Maturity Over Medikal And Fella Marriage. / Don't Compare Anyone Between Funke Akindele And Omotola / Nigeria Betrays Africa As They Accept Coronavirus Vaccine Trials In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.