Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,269 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested (97573 Views)

Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten / Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / 16-Year-Old Female Bandit In Niger State Arrested By Police, Arms Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by SoftP(m): 2:47pm On Feb 28, 2020
W
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by itsme01: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2020
After boiling used menstrual pad
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by Coolcalmcollect(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
terrorists are supposed to be shot on sight, they have no business being arrested.
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
Just sentence her to 40 nights and 40 days Bleep
is that all u knw ?

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by Inferno001(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
With all these captures and stories of repentant insurgents flying everywhere, if not because this govt thrives on insincerity and lies, are they trying to tell us these ones that have repented can't give them adequate information about the activities of boko haram so they can go on the offensive? I have said it before and I'll say it again, these animals where created by the northern elites to dislodge the govt of Jonathan and now they're looking for a safe landing for them by creating an agency to carter for them when we still have IDP's and others who need genuine welfare...I am not buying this rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by Chiebunigom1(f): 2:50pm On Feb 28, 2020
Why the fuss about the 'arrest'?
When she would soon be given amnesty and VIP banquet, with a placement in the the NA.

Abeg, COVID19 is in town, let's prepare for the worse.
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/army-arrests-female-bandit-dancing-with-ak-47-rifle-at-party-in-kaduna
Leadership in disarray my foot. The next thing now we will hear is a village has been raided again.
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by designexploit(m): 2:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
Please release her she has repented, give her scholarship so that she can go and study more about terrorism in abroad.
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by Loooooooogstory: 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
Dancing with a gun is no issue now
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by Gozzzy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2020
ghettokid1:
All these children that managed to av their hands on Android phone... Sex is all that matters to you... Wait till you become a man cartering for himself and family ... Your brain will reset.
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by Dogalmighty17: 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2020
Isn't this that proforce mine resistant vehicle they didn't allow us hear word about? Wetin do the tire? I guess it isn't so mine resistant after all.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by byinks(f): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Sex?? Is that all your brain could come up with?

Really disappointed.

Set awon Fu*k boys to poju ni nairaland.
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by byinks(f): 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
Dogalmighty17:
Isn't this that proforce mine resistant vehicle they didn't allow us hear word about? Wetin do the tire? I guess it isn't so mine resistant after all.

Those 3 inch nails can be a nuisance..
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by penjm: 2:58pm On Feb 28, 2020
We should expect more of this with what is happening in this country.
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by skukimania(f): 3:00pm On Feb 28, 2020
Mi o understand, "they are afraid of being killed" like really? After killing how many people? So, they can be afraid? Iku yen naa lo si ma para pa won last last. Awon asiere!
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by SpartanKing: 3:01pm On Feb 28, 2020
daddytime:
Was eager to see a picture of her..
at least, dancing with the gun!
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by NairaMaster1(m): 3:03pm On Feb 28, 2020
daddytime:
Was eager to see a picture of her..

It won't be possible because her name is not Blessing. Otherwise, you would have seen them in video asking her are you Blessing Simon?
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by Dansu1234: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2020
That's too bad
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by klax(m): 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
Why arresting her afterall Buhari gives terrorist that has killed over 50,000 innocent lives a VIP treatment so why won't she dance with AK47 freely and openly

All I know is the very day power mistakenly slip out of apc and buhari the kind thunder wey go fire buhari still dey classroom dey learn.
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by Comedian2019: 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2020
They should tell us when they rehabilitateand release her. Or do they want to prosecute her?
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by Klington: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
after all these clouts, she will be released fully compensated
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:43pm On Feb 28, 2020
ghettokid1:

For wia?

She will be checked into the "Repentant Bandit Hilton", fed 3 sumptuous meals a day with juice for 6 months, then maybe get sent to Malaysia for skills acquisition courtesy UBEC/TETFUND.

In case you don't get it, the legislature is arranging MAXIMUM ENJOYMENT for bandits and Boko boys/girls.
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by DexterousOne(m): 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Northern terrorists are enjoying the backing of the NSA, army, CIA, INTERPOL AND FRANCE
So they get away with mass murder and terrorism
The Yoruba people needs to wake up and understand it's time to stand up and rise AGAINST the northern invasion

If foreign hands are involved in this

Its the Nigerian northern elite that opened the door to them.
Terrorism cannot thrive in a place where people are not sympathetic to terrorism
Re: Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested by lucky4west: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
interesting...somebody dancing with a rifle arrested, footballer struggling to survive pushed out of a moving car and killed!, herders killing farmers etc...because this lady was in the north with a close monitoring from mallam herder....no shoot at sight but south/south/south western state ordinary dread locks symbol of yahoo, shoot at sight, torture..etc....indeed there was a country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / EFCC Arrests Obi Cubana Over Alleged Money Laundering / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.