Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten (49663 Views)

Herdsman With AK-47 Rifle Arrested In Ogun (Photo) / DSP, Okada Riders Steal Goats In Benue, Arrested & Beaten / Zainab Abubakar: Female Bandit In Kaduna Dancing With AK 47 Rifle Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Chenu60: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2022
VIDEO: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Given Serious Beating By Police, Then Charged To Court

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5S-03sTijRQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsTPHuqPHdI

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by N3TRAL: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2022
Those officers are really good people. They can't try that in the United States and live to see today. Considering that they're Africans, it would be another Black Lives Matter parade and Antifa looting spree grin

Kudos, gallant officers!

Their arrest and prosecution will serve as a deterrent to overgrown babies who think the world revolves around them.

I go show una love on my way home today.

171 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by illicit(m): 2:59pm On Sep 20, 2022
grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2022
You don't like your life, seriously

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Christistruth00: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
Jail Straight

What effrontery

Boko Haram In Training

Even UK Police will never accept that

76 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Confirmedzombie: 3:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
See the guys flat heads. This ipob criminals will never have sense.

This guys are potential unknown gunmen

Kudos to the gallant officers.

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 20, 2022
It is good to see that they have been apprehended. I was just praying for "no accidental discharge" during the tussle while watching the video because passerbys would have been the victims.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by festacman(m): 3:17pm On Sep 20, 2022
Which kind of wahala be this one wey these men put on their heads. Dragging the gun with policeman is dumb. Holding on to policeman to give you back your phone or something could have been the lesser evil. Well, the deed is done and prison awaits.

However, this overreaction doesn't absolve that police officers involved of the usual abuse of powers.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 20, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
See the guys flat heads. This ipob criminals will never have sense.

This guys are potential unknown gunmen

Kudos to the gallant officers.
Don't be an ethnic bigot. We all heard the native language that they were speaking. Also, there is no need of stating the perpetrators' ethnicity.

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Boogyman557: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2022
Holly Gram cool That is y e good to carry ur own KALA..

Any police man wey go try dis NONSENSE wit me.. go collect BLASTING..

As u de raise ur hand up, naso I de lot out my old KALA.

Na to BLAST BLAST ur left hand drop 4 GROUND..

The next tin, na to run b4 people go begin come out!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

19 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by tamdun: 3:23pm On Sep 20, 2022
Wotowoto grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Faithful007: 3:27pm On Sep 20, 2022
N3TRAL:
Those officers are really good people. They can't try that in the United States and live to see today. Considering that they're Africans, it would be another Black Lives Matter parade and Antifa looting spree grin

Kudos, gallant officers!

Their arrest and prosecution will serve as a deterrent to overgrown babies who think the world revolves around them.

I go show una love on my way home today.
Your second statement is 100 percent accurate. By now, they both would be enjoying 4 deg C weather in a nice morgue.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by BeanmanX(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
These guys f*ck up,,,, imagine fighting a police officer and trying to snatch the cop's weapon..I wonder why most Nigerian civilians are stubborn..na only soldiers dem no fit mess with

Something that shouldn't have escalated to this,,,now see the end result
the kind of beatings wey dem go collect for police station ehn-----those useless policemen go give them wotowoto..

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by GuyWise101(m): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2022
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I knew from onset that that was gonna be their reward

Afonjaaaa people and foolishness

17 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by BATified2023: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
This is all shade of wrong n it shouldn’t be tolerated,this is where I expect civil societies n human rights to fight for people

Though d guys also made mistake n I agree two wrongs don’t make a right but at the same time the igp have made it known times without numbers that no police officer have d right to seize your phone

These are some of d shits that birthed endsars

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2022
BeanmanX:
These guys f*ck up,,,, imagine fighting a police officer and trying to snatch the cop's weapon..I wonder why most Nigerian civilians are stubborn..na only soldiers dem no fit mess with

Something that shouldn't have escalated to this,,,now see the end result
the kind of beatings wey dem go collect for police station ehn-----those useless policemen go give them wotowoto..
Asin brah ehnn,Bean bean,lol
How are you?
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Acidosis(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2022
False narrative. They were not beaten. In the video, the policemen clearly mentioned that they'll be charged to court.

The above pictures are not from the scene.

6 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by BATified2023: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
Last last you don chop breakfast,see where stubbornness carry you reach,now you dey cry like baby.lol
Officer collect phone for your hand next thing na to dey drag gun,what if the guy accidentally discharge?
Make you dey even thank your head say no be me handle this case,I for don blow your leg,lol.
You dey follow police drag gun?so tey you fall am.

In this kind of situation the officer was free to shoot because it was simple"self defense",if they were under my command I won't dismiss them rather I will encourage them to waste any criminal who attempt to drag your weapon with you.
I'm proud of the boys under my command,those ones get blood for eye,Dem no dey fail to deal with bloody criminals,if you misbehave we carry you go guardroom for proper drilling.
za mu koya muku darasin da ba za ku taɓa mantawa da shi ba.
u are just another mentally unstable man

So it is reasonable to seize people phone from them right?

Many of u just need to b kept in a psychiatric cage n d key thrown into d lagoon
U do stupid things n brag with it

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 20, 2022
BATified2023:
a
So it's ok to drag an officer's gun?
Abeg come drag my gun if I no blast your left leg.
We no dey joke with criminals.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by highchief1: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:
Last last you don chop breakfast,see where stubbornness carry you reach,now you dey cry like baby.lol
Officer collect phone for your hand next thing na to dey drag gun,what if the guy accidentally discharge?
Make you dey even thank your head say no be me handle this case,I for don blow your leg,lol.

In this kind of situation the officer was free to shoot because it was simple"self defense",if they were under my command I won't dismiss them rather I will encourage them to waste any criminal who attempt to drag your weapon with you.
I'm proud of the boys under my command,those ones get blood for eye,Dem no dey fail to deal with bloody criminals,if you misbehave we carry you go guardroom for proper drilling.
oga if u treat me the way u said if u sleep wake up call me bastard.how many shrine u don visit for Nigeria?what u don’t know is bigger than u sir.before the advent of guns our fathers were fighting sir.one police rough handled me years ago I know how em family come take beg me.hand rotten over night.i will afflict u in a manner than no pastor born of a woman can cure u.sha Dey look face before u show yourself as police cos some of us no be humans.

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by highchief1: 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2022
BATified2023:
u are just another mentally unstable man

So it is reasonable to seize people phone from them right?

Many of u just need to b kept in a psychiatric cage n d key thrown into d lagoon
U do stupid things n brag with it
em oga for office no fit check my phone na.i get stroke juju for my backyard.why do u think police die anyhow?i will never go violent with any officer.i have my own ways.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by highchief1: 4:11pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

So it's ok to drag an officer's gun?
Abeg come drag my gun if I no blast your left leg.
We no dey joke with criminals.
make I hear word.if u near me unlawfully or when I no Dey wrong na gone too soon then go write for ur compound.i won’t fight u.i have my ways I repeat.spiritual controls physical sir.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by drdeath: 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

But no be criminal thing to collect phone from civilian after your IG don warn you not to collect.
Na Ogun go kill u.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by DanseMacabre(m): 4:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
The simple truth is that whether in Nigeria or any country at all, by whatever measurement the rule of law is quantified using, these guys are lucky to be alive.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Lee213: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

Although the guy was wrong to drag riffle with the officer.....oga let me tell u, no police officer have the right to maltreat any body or use lethal force...no proper orientation in NPF

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2022
drdeath:

But no be criminal thing to collect phone from civilian after your IG don warn you not to collect.
Na Ogun go kill u.
IG warn who?
So I collect your phone you go come dey follow me drag my gun?
Why be be say una dey fast forward like this?

1 Like

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
highchief1:
make I hear word.if u near me unlawfully or when I no Dey wrong na gone too soon then go write for ur compound.i won’t fight u.i have my ways I repeat.spiritual controls physical sir.
Ok na,just hope say the way you get mouth online na so e dey offline.
Lol,you are threatening an officer of the law.

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by manmade(m): 5:24pm On Sep 20, 2022
Allahmuzayaf:

you are one of the problem of this country, do you know anything about Anti torture Act?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2022
manmade:
you are one of the problem of this country, do you know anything about Anti torture Act?
Lol.
Re: Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten by 7buckz(m): 5:37pm On Sep 20, 2022
Na human being de give him follow human being evil mind wey devil go surprise the kind evil knievel act committed.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment Shatta Wale's Friend Junior Was Shot Dead In His Home Captured On CCTV / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate / Abuja Massacre: Shaheed Farouq Ahmad, 300 Level Student Of UNIMAID Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.