Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,635 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Controversies As Uber Driver Pick Italian Infected With Coronavirus - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Controversies As Uber Driver Pick Italian Infected With Coronavirus (1524 Views)

Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away / I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai / Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversies As Uber Driver Pick Italian Infected With Coronavirus by AuthenticNG: 3:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
There has been wild spread controversies as an Uber Driver by name Olugbenga Bodunrin affirmed that he picked an Italian man in Lagos who is said is infected with Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Olugbenga Bodunrin disclosed this via his twitter handle @boldjohnson07

boldyemi tweeted: “I had contact with the Italian citizen the day before yesterday. Am an uber driver i picked him at the airport. We talk, gist and laugh together. We even dine together. My name is Olugbenga Bodunrin. 08136464040.”

When AUTHENTIC NEWS GIANT put a call through to him he said he picked up an Italian Man and not the one infected with the Coronavirus of which he said he has contacted the one he picked up and that one is Hale and hearty.

Olugbenga Bodunrin also expressed his anger to the Lagos State Government; He said the Official of the Lagos State Government has contacted him and he has been waiting for them for the past 5 Hours and none of them has showed up.

SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/contoversies-as-uber-driver-pick-italian-infected-with-coronavirus/
Re: Controversies As Uber Driver Pick Italian Infected With Coronavirus by AuthenticNG: 3:05pm On Feb 28, 2020
This is serious
Re: Controversies As Uber Driver Pick Italian Infected With Coronavirus by otokpamike(m): 3:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
Your italian too should be picked too for check up not just you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Controversies As Uber Driver Pick Italian Infected With Coronavirus by helinues: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Confusion
Re: Controversies As Uber Driver Pick Italian Infected With Coronavirus by lastempero: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2020
My guy you are on your own angry

1 Like

Re: Controversies As Uber Driver Pick Italian Infected With Coronavirus by Authoreety: 3:52pm On Feb 28, 2020
This one may be expecting to see the govnr of his state, but the way wey sars go take buy the matter now go surprise am

1 Like

Re: Controversies As Uber Driver Pick Italian Infected With Coronavirus by Techcornerng(m): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
Why Must We keep Suffering Here In Nigeria
Still Trending!!!!!!!
Lagos State Okada|Keke Ban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0VKUglL9iU
Re: Controversies As Uber Driver Pick Italian Infected With Coronavirus by tsdarkside(m): 4:02pm On Feb 28, 2020
AuthenticNG:
There has been wild spread controversies as an Uber Driver by name Olugbenga Bodunrin affirmed that he picked an Italian man in Lagos who is said is infected with Coronavirus (COVID-19)

Olugbenga Bodunrin disclosed this via his twitter handle @boldjohnson07

boldyemi tweeted: “I had contact with the Italian citizen the day before yesterday. Am an uber driver i picked him at the airport. We talk, gist and laugh together. We even dine together. My name is Olugbenga Bodunrin. 08136464040.”

When AUTHENTIC NEWS GIANT put a call through to him he said he picked up an Italian Man and not the one infected with the Coronavirus of which he said he has contacted the one he picked up and that one is Hale and hearty.

Olugbenga Bodunrin also expressed his anger to the Lagos State Government; He said the Official of the Lagos State Government has contacted him and he has been waiting for them for the past 5 Hours and none of them has showed up.

SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/contoversies-as-uber-driver-pick-italian-infected-with-coronavirus/

ehn....
Re: Controversies As Uber Driver Pick Italian Infected With Coronavirus by Zooposki(f): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2020
tsdarkside:

ehn....

Lol. Dinner of destruction.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ize-iyamu Emerges Edo APC Gov Candidate, Obaseki Dumped / APC chieftain threatens Twitter CEO for supporting #EndSARS protests / Igbo Presidency Will Unite Nigeria And Bring The Needed Peace, Says NUF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.