Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,805 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious (6469 Views)

I Infected Four Persons With Coronavirus - El-Rufai / How Amb. Rabiu Infected 1000s Of Kano Residents With Coronavirus / Douye Diri Faces Another Battle With Timi Alaibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by Abdul090(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
TRACKING____There is disquiet among the so called cabal in Nigeria’s seat of power, Aso Rock, as a result of the serious health challenge of the Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari.
He is said to be one of the most powerful men in the cabal, hence there is tension.

According to sources in Abuja and Lagos, the level of Coronavirus Abba Kyari is battling with is like that of the woman who cried out recently that she was being held by the FG against her will.

Why? He has the virus inside but has not started showing serious symptoms, yet he can infect anyone around him who’s not fully protected.

Sources say this situation is of great concern to President Buhari, who had thought that Abba Kyari would have since recovered like Atiku’s son and others who contacted the virus before him. He’s still down and under close observation by private doctors.

Also interested : Facebook has created a new Messenger video conference application
https://www.techboke.com/2020/04/facebook-has-created-new-messenger.html
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by JosEast(m): 8:09pm On Apr 15, 2020
Eyah
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by wink2015(m): 8:12pm On Apr 15, 2020
I thought he was flown to Cuba by the cabals
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by Romanoff(f): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
Source?

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by Ezemarcel(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
If he has not stole from Nigeria......he will survive but if he has then death is sure....

That's my prayer

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by StreetFight: 8:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ezemarcel:
If he has not stole from Nigeria......he will survive but if he has then death is sure....

That's my prayer

I have no other option than to whole heatedly support this with a loud AMEN.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by danietohbadt(m): 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Who cares?
He never sheee shomthing.

When he was touring Germany and Egypt, e no dey sweet am?
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by StreetFight: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
wink2015:

Yes, Nnamdi Kanu flew him to Cubana Hotel.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by Tetrahedron: 8:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
What makes him different as a human being?

People that have contributed more to Nigeria and humanity at large like the retired Nig doctor that went back to work just to save human lives and eventually succumbed to the disease are to be celebrated as National heroes rather than someone that has not contributed anything positive to Nigeria rather polarized the country

8 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by PFRB: 8:39pm On Apr 15, 2020
wink2015:
Did they say where he is?
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by seunmsg(m): 8:41pm On Apr 15, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by snitchbitch: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2020
I wish him recovery, please its not good to wish death for someone. Let love lead, even though, they (leaders) are bad!!!!
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by supercase1(m): 8:44pm On Apr 15, 2020
He is about to get down grin
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by iluvdonjazzy: 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2020
LIES EVERYWHERE
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by sparog(m): 9:14pm On Apr 15, 2020
APC with their lies and deceit
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by Yalwayzme: 9:17pm On Apr 15, 2020
Fake news everywhere
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by 21savages: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2020
Abba kyari is the reason why FG has taken dis virus so serious.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by sexylassie2(f): 9:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
Why are you so concern about someone you didn't vote for.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
May God heal our president
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by seunlayi(m): 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2020
God knows best
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by remigiusizunna(m): 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2020
Obviously for truths to be ravealed and for the land to be good;some people need to die. I MEAN DIE
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by sammyj: 10:20pm On Apr 15, 2020
The Hyena head of cabal is old and you should know better that the virus is not friendly with old people!! shocked shocked cool
Abdul090:
TRACKING____There is disquiet among the so called cabal in Nigeria’s seat of power, Aso Rock, as a result of the serious health challenge of the Chief of Staff to the President, Abba Kyari.
He is said to be one of the most powerful men in the cabal, hence there is tension.

According to sources in Abuja and Lagos, the level of Coronavirus Abba Kyari is battling with is like that of the woman who cried out recently that she was being held by the FG against her will.

Why? He has the virus inside but has not started showing serious symptoms, yet he can infect anyone around him who’s not fully protected.

Sources say this situation is of great concern to President Buhari, who had thought that Abba Kyari would have since recovered like Atiku’s son and others who contacted the virus before him. He’s still down and under close observation by private doctors.

Also interested : Facebook has created a new Messenger video conference application
https://www.techboke.com/2020/04/facebook-has-created-new-messenger.html
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by PropertyBuying(f): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2020
wink2015:
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by Toosure70: 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2020
God pass man, no matter your position
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by ClassicMan202(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2020
Na wa o

Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:50pm On Apr 15, 2020
StreetFight:

I have no other option than to whole heatedly support this with a loud AMEN.
and aaaaaaaameeeeeeeeen.
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by Aladdin1(m): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
How you manage know or hear?
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by Lawly: 1:58am On Apr 16, 2020
Dat blood sucking demon never die yet? undecided
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by brainshaker(m): 2:17am On Apr 16, 2020
guy if bubu fit survive u go make am,i believd in d power of 9ja naira
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by basty: 3:39am On Apr 16, 2020
Ezemarcel:
If he has not stole (stolen) from Nigeria......he will survive but if he has then death is sure....

That's my prayer

Well-done
Re: Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious by Ezemarcel(m): 3:52am On Apr 16, 2020
basty:

Well-done
thank u bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. Aliyu To Quit As Chairman Of Northern Governor's Forum / Osun Leads In Nigeria’s School Enrolment / FG To Reintroduce Toll Gates Over Bad Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.